WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on August 26, 2012, 01:56:42 PM
the only actions I have tested is Captain Falcons upB and Bowsers SideB. only Captain Falcons upB worked.
but if Ganon SideB action works to, we will be able to do use it as a base.
if you ment the animation, it's easy fix by rotating him xD

and now, I haven't jigglypuff. but I will do a grounded throw on falco. it will be either the same throw as Captain Falcon or Ganondorfs SideB
you should release this falco psa with 2 special trows and the xexed fighter pac so ppl can see the code forthemselves that would help alot imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 26, 2012, 02:27:24 PM
you should release this falco psa with 2 special trows and the xexed fighter pac so ppl can see the code forthemselves that would help alot imo.
luckly, character like falco can do it much easier and safer than characters like jigglypuff.
but once brawlbox can rebuild PSA and Fighter.pac completly, I will update the guide

and how will I release it? I dont have a PSAthread and if it are same rules here as in the model wip thread, I cant post it here D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 26, 2012, 02:53:57 PMand how will I release it? I dont have a PSAthread and if it are same rules here as in the model wip thread, I cant post it here D:
Since Special Grabs are a big thing, I could sticky your Tutorial Topic.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Question: Can you see if it works on mario? Also can you see if you can trigger it like a Final Smash? Kinda important to the Cerebella Project =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



more progress!
Falco has now 3 types of Throws!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 26, 2012, 03:12:32 PM
Since Special Grabs are a big thing, I could sticky your Tutorial Topic.
yeay! my first sticky :happy:

Quote from: ƦƴƌıᶏƑᶉơmƑƑ² on August 26, 2012, 04:08:49 PM
Question: Can you see if it works on mario? Also can you see if you can trigger it like a Final Smash? Kinda important to the Cerebella Project =3
you can do special throws on anyone!
but some are easier than other. Falco was more easier than jigglypuff. mario is as hard as jigglypuff sadly D:
and you can make it trigger on final smash, same as I did on B and side B :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

A couple of throws follow the YRotN bone for some reason instead of ThrowN.  Try altering the position of that.

Quote from: pikazz on August 26, 2012, 05:43:47 PM
you can do special throws on anyone!
but some are easier than other. Falco was more easier than jigglypuff. mario is as hard as jigglypuff sadly D:
and you can make it trigger on final smash, same as I did on B and side B :3
....excelent... now I can do the Show Stopper Super!! Please teach jiggy how to do it as I would love to animate that into her final Smash!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: SiLeNt BeLm0nT on August 26, 2012, 06:00:13 PM
A couple of throws follow the YRotN bone for some reason instead of ThrowN.  Try altering the position of that.
I am sure that will not work cause every animation I used are using throwN bone.
might be some kind of flag I have missed or something.

worse case scenario would be flag in module file D:

I MUST TEST TO GIVE FALCO YOSHI B GRAB TO TURN THEM INTO EGGS!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 26, 2012, 08:22:01 PM
I am sure that will not work cause every animation I used are using throwN bone.
might be some kind of flag I have missed or something.

worse case scenario would be flag in module file D:

I MUST TEST TO GIVE FALCO YOSHI B GRAB TO TURN THEM INTO EGGS!
O.o
lol

Just wondering where I should post this:

Added External GFX come completely anchored to the character and bones, interestingly enough they anchor based on the current bone's rotations (something not alot of standard GFX do).  So I figured out how to make animations that fall in line with animations.  All I need to complete this concept and make a tutorial is find out how to make hitboxes with offsets rotate with the bone...
-Omni

August 28, 2012, 04:48:03 AM #190 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 04:49:48 AM by Royal_Blade
That's pretty cool Omni.

Is that like how the super scope/cracker launcher work? if so, that'd be neat to have.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I think so but I'll have to do more testing in order to make sure it just came in handy I had to have Ganondorf rip a big slab of rock out of the ground
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and throw it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And I was able to have two options I could animate Ganondorf and the rock separately or just edit the ThrowN bones rotations each frame, I chose the former just to make sure the move was perfect.
I believe you can hex in if you want the external GFX to be anchored or not so long as it loads from a brres file.
-Omni

That's great news!

I've always wanted to try and get that working.

I wanted to give Samus a charge and move neutral B.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Gaahh!!! This is making me sturrcrazy! I wanna make the Show Stopper so bad now x.x
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



a trow for a FS doesnt look very solid to me since you will get one kill at max imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.