WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 28, 2012, 09:23:23 PM #195 Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:24:31 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: Carnage on August 28, 2012, 09:14:25 PM
a trow for a FS doesnt look very solid to me since you will get one kill at max imo
But.. the show stopper D= So Epic D=

also, it can be scripted to have the slamming cause damage to others, along with the swinging of the arm. There's tons of possibilities =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Carnage on August 28, 2012, 09:14:25 PM
a trow for a FS doesnt look very solid to me since you will get one kill at max imo
Its not an FS... :>.>:....You should know as one of my beta testers haha it's his downsmash but its kinda spammable looking to put a restriction on it and give it some cooldown time before it can be used again.  

Tried hexing normal GFX to see if I could anchor them didn't work out so well  :srs: but I'll keep trying to anchor them.

Going to experiment with special flags soon to, so I can get the effect of people stuck in a grab during for example a dash attack.
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on August 29, 2012, 07:10:54 AM
Its not an FS... :>.>:....You should know as one of my beta testers haha it's his downsmash but its kinda spammable looking to put a restriction on it and give it some cooldown time before it can be used again.  

Tried hexing normal GFX to see if I could anchor them didn't work out so well  :srs: but I'll keep trying to anchor them.

Going to experiment with special flags soon to, so I can get the effect of people stuck in a grab during for example a dash attack.
-Omni
i was talking about kit idea lol look up theres even an awnser :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't find out how to make the character follow the "throwN" bone on those diffirent actions.
I might have a idea how to make that happen but it's just a therody I will test today/tomorrow
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 28, 2012, 09:23:23 PM
But.. the show stopper D= So Epic D=

also, it can be scripted to have the slamming cause damage to others, along with the swinging of the arm. There's tons of possibilities =3
indeed, kinda like Links final smash? one gets the most of the hits while the other can get hit but not as the "target"?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on August 29, 2012, 11:39:09 PM
I can't find out how to make the character follow the "throwN" bone on those diffirent actions.
I might have a idea how to make that happen but it's just a therody I will test today/tomorrowindeed, kinda like Links final smash? one gets the most of the hits while the other can get hit but not as the "target"?
maybe the question is what bone are they following if any
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 30, 2012, 12:39:20 AM #200 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:45:13 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: pikazz on August 29, 2012, 11:39:09 PM
kinda like Links final smash? one gets the most of the hits while the other can get hit but not as the "target"?
Essentually =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Carnage on August 30, 2012, 12:30:22 AM
maybe the question is what bone are they following if any
Well what're you asking? Making a hitbox on a moving ThrowN bone? Making the GFX stick to it? Carnage has seen Zeus's Down Smash and as OP as it may be right now it looks really damn good so I can probs help with that.  Unless you talking about making the character move to the point of the ThrowN bone in PSA...then I'd have to do some testing lol
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on August 30, 2012, 06:03:02 AM
Unless you talking about making the character move to the point of the ThrowN bone in PSA...
Prob what he was getting at
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



gah, this is bad.

I am this close {} to make the character follow the ThrowN bone cause I know how to do it.
I did Ganons throw on normal grab, meaning the character follow the throwN bone there.
but when I do the same stuff on the special grab, it freeze :oshi:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Maybe try some new bone :af: *Shot*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Then use the regular throw collisions to do it...or make a subroutine with the same coding as Ganon's normal throws.
-Omni

Oh hi thar
*stalks topic, in hopes of new info of grabbing*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 05, 2012, 02:18:08 AM
Oh hi thar
*stalks topic, in hopes of new info of grabbing*
Why do people do this?
It's... confusing

well, I believe i know what to do to make the opponent follows the throwN bone but I just haven't tested it yet xD I am lazy.

is this WIP thread also a Animation WIP thread?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 05, 2012, 05:04:33 PM
well, I believe i know what to do to make the opponent follows the throwN bone but I just haven't tested it yet xD I am lazy.

is this WIP thread also a Animation WIP thread?
This is the Attacks and Animations section of the forum. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]