WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 31, 2012, 03:59:54 AM #390 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:51:36 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: joke. on October 30, 2012, 11:41:03 PM
epic :srs:
Thanks bro I thought it resembled the Darksiders equivalent pretty accurately, right?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Final Edits: 9,579 Faces. 8,317 Vertices.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

model looks much better dkn why the original had so much belly, also will you make arceus thing change color by model changers depending on the type of attack? it would be a nice addition imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2012, 11:46:04 AM
model looks much better dkn why the original had so much belly, also will you make arceus thing change color by model changers depending on the type of attack? it would be a nice addition imo.
I'm not sure. I don't think there are enough Model Changer events for Arceus to use (since he's going to be put over Ness).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 03, 2012, 11:50:16 AM
I'm not sure. I don't think there are enough Model Changer events for Arceus to use (since he's going to be put over Ness).
we can add model changers in bb now as much as we want xD i did that for kagemaru zoroark on wolf and added two :P if you need help adding them i could do it but i must use the bbx psa so you wont be able to use psa after i add them
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New project
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

omg dat rig OO.oo
is it the original rig, or u made it?
cuz i dont recall the import ofver falco having those hanging thingies animated, could be wrong though

Quote from: joke. on November 05, 2012, 11:49:05 AM
omg dat rig OO.oo
is it the original rig, or u made it?
cuz i dont recall the import ofver falco having those hanging thingies animated, could be wrong though

I rigged it. Also I had to vertex his head, because it was sticking out of the helmet (good job, Nintendo).

Moar work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow...Just wow...I don't have any word for descrypt what i'm feeling.

You never fail to impress me. :srs: It looks like the animation was taken straight from the game.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Malfioz on November 05, 2012, 03:54:18 PM
I rigged it. Also I had to vertex his head, because it was sticking out of the helmet (good job, Nintendo).

Moar work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Your animation skills. Are [censored]ing amazing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Malfioz on November 05, 2012, 03:54:18 PM
I rigged it. Also I had to vertex his head, because it was sticking out of the helmet (good job, Nintendo).

Moar work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[spoiler]

I don't believe you've been animating since April this year.  Well I could believe that if you were on a course and dedicated a lot of time to it but you said you only do it in your spare time.  Nobody gets this good in such a short space of time unless you're some sort of uber prodigy.  I'm assuming April this year, but you just said April.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 05, 2012, 05:20:19 PM
[spoiler]

I don't believe you've been animating since April this year.  Well I could believe that if you were on a course and dedicated a lot of time to it but you said you only do it in your spare time.  Nobody gets this good in such a short space of time unless you're some sort of uber prodigy.  I'm assuming April this year, but you just said April.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
possible he has animating before joining this site?
like in 3ds max
maybe he also using the Animetion exporter that is inc. in brawlbox
since you can make animetions more smooth easyer in 3ds max then brawlbox cuz of there is alot of tools for that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

November 05, 2012, 06:22:51 PM #404 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 06:32:57 PM by Malfioz
Thanks guys! :D
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 05, 2012, 05:20:19 PM
[spoiler]

I don't believe you've been animating since April this year.  Well I could believe that if you were on a course and dedicated a lot of time to it but you said you only do it in your spare time.  Nobody gets this good in such a short space of time unless you're some sort of uber prodigy.  I'm assuming April this year, but you just said April.  Correct me if I'm wrong.
I've been animating since April this year.
Actually I'm just using bmdview2 (model viewer), where I can record animations and view them frame by frame.
Edit:
Quote from: Mariodk on November 05, 2012, 06:06:54 PM
maybe he also using the Animetion exporter that is inc. in brawlbox
How would that even work when bones are different from the original games and SSBB?