WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 29, 2012, 05:38:44 AM #540 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 01:04:59 PM by Gumdramon
Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 29, 2012, 05:16:00 AM
how come gumdramon is so big compared to shoutmon? just curious
Oh, that's because I didn't Size mod him yet. xD
Whilst Shoutmon is at a 0.8 size mod.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just a quick alpha vid of Gumdramon, I'll be working out all of the kinks, and revamping all the animations soon enough.

looks preety damn good for a first psa you need to make the taill do damage too not just on the hammer imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2012, 03:55:13 PM
looks preety damn good for a first psa you need to make the taill do damage too not just on the hammer imo
Heh, thank you.
And alright. I'll add that in, thank ya for the suggestion!

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 24, 2012, 07:34:07 PM
To be honest, i have no clue which WIP thread i should put this in. it is animation and model change stuff, so im guessing here.

[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7mx0tEWd9s&feature=colike
Kind old but, This makes me wana put ALL FF7Frieza's Subspace hax in :/
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


Not gonna lie, I have no freaking idea how I'm gonna model the hair......

hair... just  make something that looks nice :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 01, 2013, 05:44:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A mew psa.... Thats just about the BEST IDEA EVER lol

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 01, 2013, 05:44:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat Metronome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hi! I'm doing a Gold Mario moveset (from NSMB2)  I will show previews later. :)

If anywone is interested...

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 01, 2013, 05:44:48 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that looks awesome cant wait to see it rest

Quote from: MarioStar+ on January 02, 2013, 07:16:34 PM
Hi! I'm doing a Gold Mario moveset (from NSMB2)  I will show previews later. :)

If anywone is interested...
This thread is to show previews, not state what you're planning. If you don't have something to show and/or have a reply to a preview, then don't bother posting in this thread.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ok sorry... I will be more carefule next time.

January 03, 2013, 06:49:25 PM #553 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:50:25 PM by Ridley-G
Glad you guys picked up on the hand being for Metronome. XD

Anyway, notice anything that's missing?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 03, 2013, 06:49:25 PM
Glad you guys picked up on the hand being for Metronome. XD

Anyway, notice anything that's missing?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

model changers are easy it all depends on the ids and the position  you can see them in bb , just wondering is that pokepark mew with pokepark bones? or you rigged him on someone boneset? if its pokepark bones you got a long animations list ahead
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.