WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mega Punch is definitely planned, because that's a move I really do associate with Mew (which is weird) but I figured that would be more suited to the side smash or something.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


that n-b will be a pain to psa lol stars running around you and hitting ppl and disapearing it would be best if he would throw the 3 when fully charged  and the first 2 would stun and the third would do some knockback, and you could keep the charge and while holding the charge the stars could still be floatting around him, this would look good visually also imo,becuause mew already has a upB bubble for defense why 2 defensive moves  that are closed to the body? heck i dont see any easy special to psa there you got some hard ideas to code lol

side B well mew needs a psychic attack and since psychic is preety impossible to implement without a grab i would say psyshock or zen headbutt for side b? either a pink shock with a small explosion on the end or rushing with his head covered by a pinkish shield
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 18, 2013, 11:10:16 PM #662 Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:11:47 PM by Gamma
I think I have a decent set-up to where the neutral B won't be a major pain. Mew needed a bunch of bones to work properly over Pika, so I added a group of bones specifically for the Swift graphics. Basically, the bone structure of the Swift graphic is the same as the structure of the Swift group on the main model. The graphic attached to the main group bone and animates via its own animation. Then, when B is pressed again, the ring is deleted, and individual star graphics are attached to the bones attached to the main group bone, then animated as false projectiles.

Don't know if I described that properly, but it should work. Maybe. Haven't figured out how to delete the graphic yet, I can just spam B and generate a billion rings until the game crashes at the moment, haha.

I dunno, maybe I'm in over my head, but I won't quit just yet.

Another thing with Mew is that since it can learn any TM in every game, I wanted to avoid the typical Psychic movepool and have some weirder things instead. Sky Drop is a possibility for side B, for example, but I'm not too certain at this point.

SSBB Hacks - Gunslinger Samus' New Final Smash (WIP)

Decided to change it...

Missing things like VIS0 animations, and now that I look at this, I may need to add more keyframes to those arms...

Damn. That final smash :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Too... sexy...

I... have to have it... T_____T


My soul...

it weeps for that PSA
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 20, 2013, 10:07:47 PM
SSBB Hacks - Gunslinger Samus' New Final Smash (WIP)
Decided to change it...
Missing things like VIS0 animations, and now that I look at this, I may need to add more keyframes to those arms...
I don't use psa at all, but sir, allow me to say:
I. Need. This.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Ok... So I believe I'm gonna have to 1-up you...

I'm gonna work in a cinematic FS on one of my PSAs to break the ice with it first. Then you're gonna have some real competition sir!
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Dat Finalsmash. being a major ZSS fan,

could you make it where standard samus doesn't transform to ZSS so that way i can have this PSA?

that's just darned good

i might look for you if i need a good Cinematic Finalsmash

i love you =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

normal samus has been nulled out completely cuz of filesize issues iirc

i know she's nulled out but is the Final Smash edited so it doesn't transform to well Zero Suit samus?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

If you're referring to Samus to Zero Suit Samus, she won't be able to transform to Zero Suit Samus, because she can't do anything to defend herself at this point... lol...

Anyway, I felt the need to update this...

SSBB Hacks - Gunslinger Samus' New Final Smash UPDATED (WIP)

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 22, 2013, 01:37:42 AM
Ok... So I believe I'm gonna have to 1-up you...

I'm gonna work in a cinematic FS on one of my PSAs to break the ice with it first. Then you're gonna have some real competition sir!

I expect a good fight... lol...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 22, 2013, 01:52:21 PM
If you're referring to Samus to Zero Suit Samus, she won't be able to transform to Zero Suit Samus, because she can't do anything to defend herself at this point... lol...

Anyway, I felt the need to update this...

SSBB Hacks - Gunslinger Samus' New Final Smash UPDATED (WIP)

I expect a good fight... lol...
this final smash>sex

god, I really want to do that kind of finalsmashes :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz, you've seen this before, but to anyone else curious...

I expect good results...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 22, 2013, 02:08:13 PM
pikazz, you've seen this before, but to anyone else curious...

I expect good results...
i know, I want to try out that on not only final smashes!

but that final smash (the real attack) is damn awesome, I want to code/PSA stuff like that too :oshi:
Stupid Tinypic :C