WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

if its ganon cape bones the the cape will move with the wind and it will ignore your animations edits, remenber the cape will never follow your animations if theres wind generated from the movement
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 18, 2013, 12:02:33 AM
if its ganon cape bones the the cape will move with the wind and it will ignore your animations edits, remenber the cape will never follow your animations if theres wind generated from the movement

Funny, I usually get a mix of both. I try to touch the cape as little as possible, but yeah. Except when there's clipping with it and the tail.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 18, 2013, 12:10:12 AM
Funny, I usually get a mix of both. I try to touch the cape as little as possible, but yeah. Except when there's clipping with it and the tail.


That explains why Peach's hair does partial waving. So what you are saying is it will buffet automatically, all I need to do is move it to avoid clipping. what causes wind to be generated, or is it built into the game that it generates automatically based on movement?

August 18, 2013, 07:08:02 PM #843 Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 08:53:55 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Yes. Because Peach's hair has a physics file attached to it, meaning it moves with the wind. Sorta like the capes.

Anyway, expect more Cold gifs later today. I've completely redone Wait2 and heavily edited the second Dash Attack.

Revamped Wait2:


Revamped AttackDash12/Second Dash Attack:

Rig test for coming moveset:

now I will do a moveset that don't needing so much skills or anything only base PSA coding
so it wont glich and fail of bugs (like most of my WIP right now)
Dalek moveset is full planed
and animetions super easy to do like wait is basely just a 1 frame animation on the dalek´s T_pose
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Rigged over pikmins with Cream on Olimar. Antennae movement and rigged wings. 3/5 Pikmin are replaced and I need an idea for the other 2. Im thinking an omachao for one but the other Im clueless. And theres gonna be a pack with Sonic chao, tails chao, knux chao, amy chao, and shadow chao.

More gifs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those animations look sweet. I was actually just watching DBZ and those are really nice.


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

August 19, 2013, 03:02:30 AM #848 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:28:17 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: ?uestion on August 19, 2013, 02:52:44 AM
Those animations look sweet. I was actually just watching DBZ and those are really nice.

Haha, thanks. I'm just trying to turn King Cold into the huge badass I thought he would be when I first saw him. lol

EDIT: Major update: COUNTER ALMOST WORKS! I just need to figure out how to reset the damage to what it was before he was hit!

August 19, 2013, 04:17:44 AM #849 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:18:48 AM by Omniscient X
Got some Anubis progress though without the model I don't think it belongs in my thread just yet, Randomizer is working on the rig which should be completed soon!

Having some trouble with the Nether Dragon's textures but overall the model and rig works great:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Got some of the attacks done (mostly the sand/tornado related ones):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If anybody knows whats happening with the dragon's textures it'd be awesome if you could tell me a solution.
-Omni

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 19, 2013, 02:24:51 AM
More gifs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I haven't been this sexually exited in years. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SwingSet on August 19, 2013, 05:39:51 AM
I haven't been this sexually exited in years. :srs:

I lol'd. In real life too. XD But thanks. :)

Later on today I'm gonna try to fix up the healing code. I just wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 19, 2013, 02:24:51 AM
More gifs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Very well done. Can't wait to see more of your animations.  ;)


Quote from: Dragon-FlyWolf10 on August 19, 2013, 06:01:55 PM
Very well done. Can't wait to see more of your animations.  ;)


Heh, thanks. ;D I'm glad you like. :) I just hope people will actually try this PSA when I release it. I put it more heart, soul, time and effort that I did with Tabuu himself. To be honest, I kinda rushed Tabuu's last few animations so I could get him out. Now that I look back I'm a bit ashamed and embarrassed that I sacrificed quality like that. D: I won't make the same mistake with King Cold.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2013, 09:08:23 PM
Rig test for coming moveset:

now I will do a moveset that don't needing so much skills or anything only base PSA coding
so it wont glich and fail of bugs (like most of my WIP right now)
Dalek moveset is full planed
and animetions super easy to do like wait is basely just a 1 frame animation on the dalek´s T_pose
yay! dalek is awesome <3 really want the full version!

remind me what I did saw IRL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C