WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 08, 2013, 04:16:06 PM
Responses in Green.

just a question, have you tried using "Special Offensive collusion" with rehit rate over 1-2?

want to test in on one-timer articles like Aura Sphere and see if it disappears or not!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yeah I have. The damage adds up rather quickly.
The Fully charged Mega Buster in my old Mega Man PSA has a base damage of 15 and loops every 3ish frames and does 1 damage.

you can edit toon link arrow since the arrow article in bb psa has a ground subaction so you could code it to stay an x amount of time stuck to the ground/wall and put some collisions that refreshed like special offensive collisions
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 10, 2013, 02:37:41 AM
Yeah I have. The damage adds up rather quickly.
The Fully charged Mega Buster in my old Mega Man PSA has a base damage of 15 and loops every 3ish frames and does 1 damage.

Didn't you use Ness's PK Fire as the base for that projectile, though? Meaning it already persists?

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Taking KJP's advice about people posting more stuff here, thought I'll showcase Sasuke's first final smash.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That awkward moment when your working on Kirin and check the WIP thread and see this.
The chances.
I'll made some kind of contribution later, once I release the public beta 2 for EMS Sasuke

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

LMAO at Deidara's comment.
Looking forward to seeing both versions/editions though. ^_^

@Eternal Yoshi: Sad face, but okay.

(Back to classes this semester so my board activities will be limited) :/

Quote from: Mariodk on September 16, 2013, 07:28:05 PM

Rigging the face
so goku can have his:
Srs Face
Happy face(mainly for taunt/win)
Dmg face
on all forms and rigging it so i dont have to use 3x4 face polygons
dmg,srs,happy face for Normal/SSJ1,3,4

also i am still needing texture help when this rig is 100% done(aswell as texture help for some of the other outfits)
Model face rig for Goku v2
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

isnt facemorph (SHP0) suppose to do that? wouldnt it be easier?

however, nice rig MarioDK :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

September 18, 2013, 08:03:19 PM #924 Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:10:02 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: pikazz on September 17, 2013, 07:48:05 PM
isnt facemorph (SHP0) suppose to do that? wouldnt it be easier?

however, nice rig MarioDK :3
not really since these bones will animte 4x Faces+mouths+eyeiris for Normal,SSJ1.3.4
so sadly i can´t

Post Merge: September 18, 2013, 08:08:57 PM

just some previews:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I keep wanting to post this in this thread and forgetting. It isn't up to date at all but I guess no one checks my Youtube. I might do another preview later but meh. If you don't want to watch my intro skip to 53 seconds
SSBB Hack Preview:Sasuke Uchiha(EMS) over Marth 3

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

A classic sonic psa over g&w?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The head kinda looks like the sonic team logo X)

Got the classic sonic model to work over g&w not just need to start on the psa
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.