WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've been playing with some codes lately and made this.
So... Yeah...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Malfioz on January 26, 2014, 07:27:39 PM
I've been playing with some codes lately and made this.
So... Yeah...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 27, 2014, 06:58:16 PM #1038 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:59:55 PM by Almighty Drunk Russian
Oh God
Why
This is why we can't have nice things

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

January 27, 2014, 08:55:19 PM #1039 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:15:16 PM by Malfioz
Haha love the reactions.  ;D
But!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now that's more like it! I'd love to know how you got it to work sometime, that's something I've been interested in for a while.

January 27, 2014, 09:01:55 PM #1041 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:05:58 PM by HailToTheKingJigglypuff
Have some Deoxys recolor concepts. :3

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 27, 2014, 12:34:47 AM
Hey, guys.

My good pal, Marioking64DS (Leader of the Waluigi PSA) whipped up some Deoxys recolor concepts.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 27, 2014, 01:54:48 AM
3 Reworked recolors + a new one.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Malfioz on January 27, 2014, 08:55:19 PM
Haha love the reactions.  ;D
But!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

o-o

Woah.

What did you edit?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Malfioz on January 27, 2014, 08:55:19 PM
Haha love the reactions.  ;D
But!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:o
Wh-
Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 27, 2014, 09:01:55 PMWoah.
What did you edit?
^This
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

January 27, 2014, 09:42:36 PM #1043 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:10:29 PM by Malfioz
Basicly I'm just renaming the physics bone names using a hex editor.
See the spoiler for more details.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: I believe in the video I edited peach' physics from her hair bones (HairAN->DN) to her WaistN->BustN->NeckN->HeadN, which made her look so weird.

Oh it's controlled by the MotionEtc? Didn't know that. It's probably in the Etc part, which I've never really looked at personally, heheh.

Sweet.

Quote from: Gravity on January 27, 2014, 09:49:45 PM
Oh it's controlled by the MotionEtc? Didn't know that. It's probably in the Etc part, which I've never really looked at personally, heheh.

Sweet.
It's almost in the very top of the file, hehe.

Quote from: Malfioz on January 27, 2014, 09:52:28 PM
It's almost in the very top of the file, hehe.

Oh yeah. The Havok files. Derp.

but, is it possible to ADD physics?
like, for example... to a mario PSA/motionetx/model import, just to say something...

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 28, 2014, 12:22:40 AM
MK touched up on the colors a bit more.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: dikekoj on January 27, 2014, 11:23:35 PM
but, is it possible to ADD physics?
like, for example... to a mario PSA/motionetx/model import, just to say something...
I don't know how to import havok files with Brawlbox, but it's possible to give Mario physics by heavily modifying another character's motionetc files with Mario's.