WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 05, 2014, 11:14:02 PM #1110 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:19:18 PM by pikazz
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 05, 2014, 10:38:53 PM
Woah. o-o

What did you do, Pikazz?

I could so use that if I ever make a revamp for my Dragon Yoshi PSA.
a thing so Glide is working Yoshi! its actually pretty easy and seems to work on everyone :3

best is this isn't even Module work!
Stupid Tinypic :C

How do you add these to characters? Or will you write a tutorial or something?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: pikazz on March 05, 2014, 11:14:02 PM
best is this isn't even Module work!

WHAAAAT?

thats amazing!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on March 05, 2014, 10:34:44 PM
look what I did!
True Glide

a fully completely true working glide on yoshi! no, its not hardcoded PSA! using the glide mechamic that order gliders using!

KingEvilPuff: Thats really awesome PSA :D

[censored] Pikazz!! If you get this to work on Ganon, let me know, ok? Tabuu's wings and King Cold's ki are calling.

gave Jigglypuff perfect glide now, it seems I lied, it works without Action override! everything works perfectly! not much PSA at all!
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 06, 2014, 12:37:54 AM
WHAAAAT?

thats amazing!
thank you x3
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 06, 2014, 12:55:07 AM
[censored] Pikazz!! If you get this to work on Ganon, let me know, ok? Tabuu's wings and King Cold's ki are calling.
it will 100% work, but it does take a bit space
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on March 06, 2014, 01:12:29 AM
gave Jigglypuff perfect glide now, it seems I lied, it works without Action override! everything works perfectly! not much PSA at all!thank you x3it will 100% work, but it does take a bit space

Stop teasing us! :P

But this really is fantastic. No need for modules (Wooooooo) and yeah it takes some space, but that should mostly be a problem for Samus/Zamus and the like. But that's still amazing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on March 06, 2014, 01:12:29 AMit will 100% work, but it does take a bit space
How much KB does it add on? 3+ KB shouldn't be too bad.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 06, 2014, 03:45:45 PM #1117 Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:48:24 PM by pikazz
True Multi Jumping and True Glide
showing off true Multi Jump on Ganondorf and True Glide on Jigglypuff!
but the Multi Jump was the hardest to do, yet it isnt perfect cause you should be able to jump to action 13(0D) by just jumping, but I had to do the UpB use it instead (Change Action: 13)

even if it was the hardest, adding True Crawl, True Multi Jump and True Glide is really easy!

should I release a tutorial?
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 06, 2014, 01:28:02 AM
How much KB does it add on? 3+ KB shouldn't be too bad.
when I think of it, it shouldnt be that big.
Stupid Tinypic :C



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on March 06, 2014, 03:45:45 PM
True Multi Jumping and True Glide
showing off true Multi Jump on Ganondorf and True Glide on Jigglypuff!
but the Multi Jump was the hardest to do, yet it isnt perfect cause you should be able to jump to action 13(0D) by just jumping, but I had to do the UpB use it instead (Change Action: 13)

even if it was the hardest, adding True Crawl, True Multi Jump and True Glide is really easy!

should I release a tutorial?when I think of it, it shouldnt be that big.
Quote from: Zack Fair on March 06, 2014, 04:03:02 PM
Dude :srs:

YES
Nothing else to say :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

and so I did! http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66724.0

the tutorial of how to add true Glide, Multijump and Crawl! all in one! now I hope I dont see any psuedos method with hardcoded PSA to make them :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 07, 2014, 02:24:38 AM
A bit of an update for my "Enhanced" Charizard.
-Charizard now has 6 Jumps. I'm experimenting with variables to make this as balanced as possible.
-Charizard keeps his vBrawl Forward Air, Heat Wave. But with a major buff. Reduced Landing lag, Interrupt Frame, and Wind Hitboxes make this move a great gimp to recovering foes. I might have to reduce the knockback a bit though.
-Glide Attack, Side Smash, Up Smash, Down Smash, Dash Attack, Neutral Air, Back Air, Down Air, and Up Special edited to match P:M's Charizard.
-Charizard keeps his Side and Down Tilts. Side Tilt gets a speedup.
-Mega Charizard X's attacks gain a damage boost of 1.35*, alongside Super Armor and changed attacks.
-Mega Charizard X's Forward Air, Side Tilt, and Down Tilt change to match P:M Charizard.

The only issues I'm having so far is having to disable Pokemon Trainer's GFX in order to get Charizard's custom GFX to work, File size, and the eyes (that I have asked for help with 3 times already).
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 07, 2014, 06:29:27 PM
New Side Special.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Charizard's Mega Evolution mechanic has been reworked. There will be a Super Meter for all 3 versions.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also have some dire news...

I'm approaching the file size limit for this PSA (~180 KB is the max for Charizard. I'm at 178 KB). So I'm either going to have to cut corners for the Pokemon Trainer version, or port Charizard over someone else.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 10, 2014, 06:53:03 PM #1122 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 07:02:04 PM by Zack Fair
Here's a small preview of the Sephiroth moveset I'm working on:

Grabs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have to clean up the end of the catch and the catch cut, but otherwise I'm satisfied for now.

Still have to animate him landing, then jumping up and performing one more slash for his final smash.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

catchattack looks really weird, his movements make no sense at all, if you want him to hurt you with his katana stabbed in your chest, how about a spinning motion at the wrist, with some emphasis on the rest of the body to show strength in it?

March 11, 2014, 02:40:33 AM #1124 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 05:30:00 AM by Zack Fair
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 11, 2014, 02:12:50 AM
catchattack looks really weird, his movements make no sense at all, if you want him to hurt you with his katana stabbed in your chest, how about a spinning motion at the wrist, with some emphasis on the rest of the body to show strength in it?

It didn't turn out how I wanted it to, so I completely understand that it makes no sense and (imo looks like [censored]). I'm going to reanimate it and see if I can improve it.

Essentially what I want is for him to thrust forward o make them slide down on his katana, and then pull back to loop back to the beginning.

Alright, need one more segment of the final smash (when he lands) and then Octaslash will be completed:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.