WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203315

Yeah I decided to release Gray Fox. This is the Bronze version, which means this will be the third to last revision.

Keep in mind that Gray Fox will play a little different than he used to, but these changes are for the better and make him more balanced while still being able to put up a fight against Brawl's best characters.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 22, 2014, 02:53:18 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203315

Welp, time to figure out how to get BrawlEx working with Project M, I guess.




Also I guess I can show this or whatever:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You could always take a look at some of the footage for the Dark Samus assist trophy for ideas.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 22, 2014, 02:53:18 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203315

Yeah I decided to release Gray Fox. This is the Bronze version, which means this will be the third to last revision.

Keep in mind that Gray Fox will play a little different than he used to, but these changes are for the better and make him more balanced while still being able to put up a fight against Brawl's best characters.


Will there be a non BrawlEx version for people who uses Riivolution?

Quote from: Dragon-FlyWolf10 on April 22, 2014, 05:04:37 PM

Will there be a non BrawlEx version for people who uses Riivolution?

He should still work over Meta Knight just fine if you rename the files, but he won't have a wall jump or 3 hit jab without this code:

Meta Knight has a 3 hit jab and Wall Jump:
04B0B714 00000003
04B0B734 00000001

Gray Fox plays great, man. Can hardly wait to see what we'll get in that Gold release!

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 22, 2014, 05:16:08 PM
He should still work over Meta Knight just fine if you rename the files, but he won't have a wall jump or 3 hit jab without this code:

Meta Knight has a 3 hit jab and Wall Jump:
04B0B714 00000003
04B0B734 00000001

Oh, thank you.
I'd better get started on porting the revengeance Gray Fox model over this PSA...don't I won't upload it, it's only for me.

Du
Quote from: Gravity on April 22, 2014, 04:16:46 AM
Welp, time to figure out how to get BrawlEx working with Project M, I guess.




Also I guess I can show this or whatever:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dude that's amazing :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

That Dark Samus animation looks AMAZING! So smooooth. Loving it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I found more of my old WIP's and I've completed every single one. That includes, Riku Final Version, Roxas Final Version and Lightning Final Version.

Riku V2: He's faster, more agile, new animations, new smashes, new air attacks, new specials, specials reprogrammed and a new down special.

New recovery with a little help from Ansem's guardian



New Neutral Special Animation



He comes with 6 costumes.

Roxas V2: The only changers are his hitboxes have been redone, a new neutral special, specials reporgrammed, a fixed up-b recovery and he's also faster.

Lightning V2: She's has reprogrammed specials, new down-b, fixed up-b recovery and of course... Odin's here.



Her final smash has a little dash now which means it can trap you if you're hit.



12 costumes with different weapons all from Lightning Returns.



Everything should be released tomorrow as long there are no complications.

No way, you actually did the horse?

Jeez, man. I thought you were going to delete the model or something...

Color me impressed.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gravity on April 22, 2014, 04:16:46 AM
Welp, time to figure out how to get BrawlEx working with Project M, I guess.




Also I guess I can show this or whatever:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

now that is what I call a A-class model and animation! cant wait to see the thing done!

one question, I want also get maya (but damn, the program is hard to use), but how would it be to animate someone "round" like kirby, Metaknight or Jigglypuff in it?
Stupid Tinypic :C

April 25, 2014, 10:29:20 AM #1227 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 10:30:55 AM by Akeno Rogue
Quote from: jrush64 on April 25, 2014, 01:55:16 AM
So I found more of my old WIP's and I've completed every single one. That includes, Riku Final Version, Roxas Final Version and Lightning Final Version.

Riku V2: He's faster, more agile, new animations, new smashes, new air attacks, new specials, specials reprogrammed and a new down special.

New recovery with a little help from Ansem's guardian

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New Neutral Special Animation

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He comes with 6 costumes.

Roxas V2: The only changers are his hitboxes have been redone, a new neutral special, specials reporgrammed, a fixed up-b recovery and he's also faster.

Lightning V2: She's has reprogrammed specials, new down-b, fixed up-b recovery and of course... Odin's here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Her final smash has a little dash now which means it can trap you if you're hit.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Everything should be released tomorrow as long there are no complications.
:O
Even the freaking Odin is here?! That is promising! Definitely my BrawlEx.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: pikazz on April 25, 2014, 10:27:58 AM
now that is what I call a A-class model and animation! cant wait to see the thing done!

one question, I want also get maya (but damn, the program is hard to use), but how would it be to animate someone "round" like kirby, Metaknight or Jigglypuff in it?

Why thank you.

As for animating round characters, it's hard to say, since I'm pretty new to Maya myself, but I imagine it would be similar to animating any other character once you get the control rig set up.

April 26, 2014, 12:03:05 AM #1229 Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 05:06:45 PM by Tidus
Taken from my PSA thread
Quote from: Tidus on April 25, 2014, 10:27:22 PM
As a celebration for the end of the semester, I bring to you the fastest moveset that I've ever made....

MAGIC POWER LINK!

"Wait, what? You mean like cheeky and overused elemental moves?"

How old do you think I am? FIve?

"... yes"

Well... screw you, because it's not.

First up is Nayru's Love


As you can see, the diamond thingy majiggy actually shows up. In a few seconds, I'll be making it so that it can reflect projectiles if timed correctly.

Next is Farore's Wind

Wait a second, but I don't have a picture for that?

Well that's because it's nothing special as of yet. It literally looks like a badly animated Force Push.

And Last but not least.



"Wait, is that a red bowl on a blue plate in the sky?"

Nope



"Wait, I know. It's the Olympic Torch!"

Nope!

"No? So what is it?"

IT'S DIN'S FIRE!


As you can tell, I royally screwed up the scaling on the graphic.

And there you have it. The moveset will have a few more tweaks (like having the new SSB4 Link Dash Attack and Up Air Thrust).

Hope you enjoy the previews!

Post Merge: April 26, 2014, 05:06:44 PM

And here's Tidus' Blitz Ace.

I don't like how it ends at all...



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.