WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 27, 2014, 05:54:38 PM
IMO, Sephy's Fthrow should lead into a roundhouse kick. That would look more dynamic and forceful.

As for Uthrow, there should be more force going into the thrust.

I understand that it would look exaggerated, but smash is full of canon moves and animations that are exaggerated. Just look at Link's wait stances.

I never try and let canon influence how the move should look like. So I understand completely (unless it's something like a FS)

Noted about the F throw.

And... I don't understand about the "thrust" part in the up throw. Mind elaborating what you meant about that?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 27, 2014, 07:59:32 PM #1186 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:38:23 PM by Eternal Yoshi
More force. Try adjusting the animation as if he's holding something that's heavier and is tossing it with much more force that has all of his upper body strength in it.

Remember that the game will adjust the frame speed of throws(Snake's dthrow is an exception) automatically depending on the foe's weight so make the animation around him carrying a character whose weight is around 100, like Mario and Wolf.

Animated his dash grab already. Taking a break. Plan on animating Turn Grab when I come back.

March 27, 2014, 09:42:32 PM #1187 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 01:03:17 AM by Zack Fair
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 27, 2014, 07:59:32 PM
Remember that the game will adjust the frame speed of throws(Snake's dthrow is an exception) automatically depending on the foe's weight so make the animation around him carrying a character whose weight is around 100, like Mario and Wolf.

Really? Huh, never knew that.

I'll take what you've said into consideration.

And Maya hasn't wanted to cooperate, so I'm stuck with BBox for animating


This is the New F Throw that I edited. I'm not to happy with it (I don't like how I made Sephiroth spin), but it's what I was able to do in the time I had before class

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is the F Throw I'm using now, which I stole from Ike and I fixed up a bit. I wasn't liking how my own was turning out and either I'm going to use this one permanently or until I make a better one myself later on

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New U Throw. I accidentally forgot to make the sword go all the way down before he throws them up (you can tell that he suddenly lowers his sword before throwing it up), and I guess it looks okay.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I personally need to add movement in the right arm during the actual throw of the animation. But for now, I think it looks fine.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm still doing throw stuff, but I did finish the catch animations, and this new Bthrow.




i like that dark effect it has it fits him preety well
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Laggy mario

wanted to see if I could create randomness to the animations only using PSA to help, I created this laggy mario! reminds me of heavy lag ingame and ragdoll GMod movies
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on March 30, 2014, 12:16:13 PM
Laggy mario

wanted to see if I could create randomness to the animations only using PSA to help, I created this laggy mario! reminds me of heavy lag ingame and ragdoll GMod movies

Ugh!...Reminds me of that horrible lag I used to have when I was playing Goldeneye Wii online a couple years back.  :srs:

But this Mario PSA is kinda funny though.

Here's an animation I just finished for an SSBU Sheik psa. Its gonna be her new side special, the Burst Grenade. This still needs some polishing before its done. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on April 10, 2014, 11:00:32 PM
Here's an animation I just finished for an SSBU Sheik psa. Its gonna be her new side special, the Burst Grenade. This still needs some polishing before its done. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bah, it's just HipN bone for putting the feet on the ground. This animation looks great! :D
Like how it really is dynamic and it fits Sheik so much better than that weird chain thing...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

One thing about the Burst Grenade that I don't know if you guys noticed: Sheik actually uses her chain to manoeuvre the grenade and to pull the pin. It looks like that means she can aim it with the Control Stick just as if using the chain, then release B to detonate the grenade.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

Got bored and wanted to redo the jump attack animation for my OOT Link Hack.

So I became a hypocrite and said "Might as well use SSB4's dash attack"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I added about 20 frames at the end of the actual animation, only so that when it looped it wasn't too fast.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The way the sword jerks around on the last few frames is kinda weird.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

That's a side effect from the frames I added at the end.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 14, 2014, 12:08:49 AM #1198 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 12:17:32 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Reanimated Utant.


Also made a new Up B for him.

Doesn't go as high as the old one, but this one is stronger, has superior hitbox coverage, and has more reliably connecting hitboxes.


And clearly I need to check his rigging on his right hand.

I'm looking forward to the up taunt. I loved catching people off guard with it.

And isn't that his left hand?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.