WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

3:18 What was THAT?
It was really powerful apparently, whatever it was

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

http://youtu.be/NSPlEJwJB_8

Finished Blitz Ace. I think it has a small rotation error, but otherwise it's done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kokuto on May 01, 2014, 12:13:52 AM
3:18 What was THAT?
It was really powerful apparently, whatever it was
It was her N-Air. Lol I'm working on knockback, but I really love the GFX on it :)

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on April 30, 2014, 08:49:50 PM
Rosalina and Luma SSBB Preview

Luma has yet to be animated past the N-B and the Wait, so don't complain about that. Up special is glitched in the video, but is okay in game. Also, it is very outdated.

did u do the walk? because that like, really needs work.

altho i cant aniamte walks either so i shouldnt be talking
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I just started using Maya.

I made a new wait animation, squat, and squat to stand animations. But this was the first "real" animation I made



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He looks a little stiff when doing the backflip.

Yeah, I'm planning to add some arm and torso movement before he slams down.

Also his right arm needs to swing up before he brings it down.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

bend his torso backwards, making kind of a "C" shape (not completely a C though, that would be crazy...)

May 03, 2014, 08:44:29 AM #1253 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:53:05 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: Tidus on May 03, 2014, 12:45:01 AM
Yeah, I'm planning to add some arm and torso movement before he slams down.

Also his right arm needs to swing up before he brings it down.

You know that Noesis can view Dissidia 012's animations right? Why not use that viewer as a superior reference for how to move his limbs when doing the backflip?

There's also a FFX animation viewer as well.... I cannot remember the name of it though.

!!!! It's called Chargeur FFX, and it works with FFX-2 stuff as well.

May 03, 2014, 02:43:12 PM #1254 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 03:12:32 PM by Tidus
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 03, 2014, 08:44:29 AM
!!!! It's called Chargeur FFX, and it works with FFX-2 stuff as well.

I knew about Noesis and Dissidia's animations. I've been using it to animate Blitz Ace.

Didn't know about the FFX one. Downloading it now.

EDIT: Got all the models, but I have no idea which one is Tidus...

Here we go...

EDIT2: Found Tidus and within the same file I found a couple of animations (not including Spiral Cut or any of the attack animations). No idea where the other animations are.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 03:01:33 AM
Aww yeah.

I got Cosmetics working. \o0o/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's the color list:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, slight previews of what's to come.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Awesome! Nice work, KingEvilPuff! I would have never thought about SmokeScreen being able to reflect, but it is a nice idea. And if you don't mind my asking, how do you trigger Y and X mid battle?

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 03, 2014, 05:42:07 PM
I would have never thought about SmokeScreen being able to reflect, but it is a nice idea.
It doesn't reflect, though I would like it to. It neutralizes projectiles by canceling them upon impact with the collision.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 03, 2014, 05:42:07 PMAnd if you don't mind my asking, how do you trigger Y and X mid battle?
I was planning on activating Mega Evolution by landing enough hits and pressing B once the meter is maxed out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 04, 2014, 12:18:25 AM #1258 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 12:21:00 AM by Rosetta-Hime
New Challengers Approaching!

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 03, 2014, 07:41:53 PM



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That's all for now, folks! Let me know what you think!

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 04, 2014, 12:18:25 AM
New Challengers Approaching!

Peach's Running animation is the same, but I made Daisy's custom so she wouldn't be too similar to Peach.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That's all for now, folks! Let me know what you think!
Fits them... Though Why not make Daisy running a bit more like Peach, but with less skirt holding? Like... She has her hands close to her hips like if she was holding her dress, but she doesn't (ala Mario Party)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.