WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 04, 2014, 01:36:47 AM #1260 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:47:04 AM by Rosetta-Hime
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 04, 2014, 01:04:38 AM
Fits them... Though Why not make Daisy running a bit more like Peach, but with less skirt holding? Like... She has her hands close to her hips like if she was holding her dress, but she doesn't (ala Mario Party)

I was making her run similar to...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

show off a bit of her sporty-ness. I never liked how she runs in Mario Party games. Oh, and I got Kart Models from Mario Kart Wii, so have a guess what that means!

The question is though, shall I use the Standard Kart, or the Wild Wing? You can decide.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 04, 2014, 01:36:47 AM
I was making her run similar to...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

show off a bit of her sporty-ness. I never liked how she runs in Mario Party games. Oh, and I got Kart Models from Mario Kart Wii, so have a guess what that means!

The question is though, shall I use the Standard Kart, or the Wild Wing? You can decide.
Yea, that's what I get from that GIF...
LolxD She'll use her Kart?! Well... Why not the Standart Kart? Wild Wing is cooler, but the Standart Kart is... Well... I dunno... It fits better...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 03, 2014, 04:24:39 PM


I can understand the Sunny Day idea when Mega Zard X appears, but I don't think you should use the color overlay. It looks like a Photoshop pee filter to me. If you need something for sunny day, I would recommend having beams of light from above spawn when Mega Zard X enters. Doesn't even need to last; it just needs to be present when he finishes the transformation.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 04, 2014, 03:19:26 PM
I can understand the Sunny Day idea when Mega Zard X appears, but I don't think you should use the color overlay. It looks like a Photoshop pee filter to me. If you need something for sunny day, I would recommend having beams of light from above spawn when Mega Zard X enters. Doesn't even need to last; it just needs to be present when he finishes the transformation.
I'm not sure if there are any models/REFF GFX that I can use for it. :\ But I would like to look into it.

The Alpha and duration of the overlay has been reduced since that preview. I'll also change the color to an orange/red/yellow merge when I get the chance.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 03:29:08 PM
I'm not sure if there are any models/REFF GFX that I can use for it. :\ But I would like to look into it.

The Alpha and duration of the overlay has been reduced since that preview. I'll also change the color to an orange/red/yellow merge when I get the chance.

Pit's entry gfx?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 04, 2014, 04:36:59 PM
Pit's entry gfx?
I could try that, but I'll have to check the file size.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

There's a lighting effect like that present over the doors at the end of SSE stages. Is that something you can steal and use? (I doubt it, but I figured I'd ask. I have basically no experience with custom GFX, etc.)

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"We're the Mythbusters, we blow **** up." -- Adam Savage

"No, the solution is not to make a gatling gun out of bazookas."

May 04, 2014, 08:09:13 PM #1267 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:10:58 PM by Akeno Ryuko
Or the Dialga/Palkia's GFX in the Spear Pillars stage... Just like P:M did for Link
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: JamietheAuraUser on May 04, 2014, 07:40:15 PMThere's a lighting effect like that present over the doors at the end of SSE stages. Is that something you can steal and use? (I doubt it, but I figured I'd ask. I have basically no experience with custom GFX, etc.)
That would take forever to find.

Though I did change the color of the screen tint.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 04, 2014, 10:59:17 PM #1269 Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 11:34:09 PM by SonicBrawler
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 04, 2014, 08:18:07 PM
That would take forever to find.

Though I did change the color of the screen tint.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The lighting effect is it's own separate mdl0. I'm sure it won't take long to find since it only exists at the ending of stages.

..It's called gr2_goal.mdlo.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 04, 2014, 11:33:24 PM
The lighting effect is it's own separate mdl0. I'm sure it won't take long to find since it only exists at the ending of stages.

..It's called gr2_goal.mdlo.
Thanks for the info.

Do you think I should use both Pit's Entry and the SSE door GFX?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Whichever one fits more. Doesn't need to cover the whole top of the screen, just the area above Mega Zard.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 04, 2014, 11:53:57 PM
Whichever one fits more. Doesn't need to cover the whole top of the screen, just the area above Mega Zard.
Alright. I'll do some experimenting then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 05, 2014, 07:02:03 AM #1274 Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 07:23:45 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Bad news time. It seems that after doing some calculations when making Sora's faces and whatnot, I won't be able to fit the Final Form in the normal costume files as it will raise the file size too much. The faces are rather borderline as well, because Sora's face has a LOT more facepoints than normal Brawl faces do....

I wish I could fit 2 Pits within memory because then I would just have the Final form be Sora's Wario Man, if you catch my meaning. Lemme try to see what FitPit's file size is after I remove Pit's external GFX since Sora ain't using any of them aside from Side B's GFX......

Nope. 0.351563 MB is too much still.....