WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2014, 11:36:02 PM
Hey jrush. Are you going to improve your Lloyd PSA? It feels really flat right now.

This. I personally don't really like it, IMHO. It could use polish and feels too much like the old one over Wolf.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 14, 2014, 11:36:02 PM
Hey jrush. Are you going to improve your Lloyd PSA? It feels really flat right now.

What do you mean by flat? I don't get it. I dont plan on working on any new PSA's again but I'm fixing all my old stuff.


May 15, 2014, 05:00:16 AM #1307 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:04:37 AM by Kyouma Satsuki
I dont always make animations, but when I do
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Seriously, animating a skirt is harder than rigging it d_d

May 15, 2014, 08:21:49 AM #1308 Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:11:00 AM by pikazz
look what my friend PW (Phantomwing) did ;w;


to those who dont know whats happen, Lucarios B is now allowed to do Control sticked movement instead/like his UpB with module hacking
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2014, 08:21:49 AM
look what my friend PW did ;w;


to those who dont know whats happen, Lucarios B is now allowed to do Control sticked movement like his UpB with module hacking
Wait... This is... Awesome!
Can he can move while charging?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Jibril ~ Akeno Ryuko on May 15, 2014, 08:59:34 AM
Wait... This is... Awesome!
Can he can move while charging?
not actually sure cause Phantomwing gave me that Gif and said he found something intresting in soStatusUniqProcess. I posted that pic here cause it was so much hype and beauty in it so I couldn't resist!
but whats look is that it only move when you shoot it or you are force to throw it before charging
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2014, 01:13:51 PM
not actually sure cause Phantomwing gave me that Gif and said he found something intresting in soStatusUniqProcess. I posted that pic here cause it was so much hype and beauty in it so I couldn't resist!
but whats look is that it only move when you shoot it or you are force to throw it before charging
That's still awesome! It can give alot of possibilities for Lucario's moveset!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2014, 08:21:49 AM
look what my friend PW (Phantomwing) did ;w;


to those who dont know whats happen, Lucarios B is now allowed to do Control sticked movement instead/like his UpB with module hacking

As I've said many times in my life.

All hail PhantomWings.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on May 15, 2014, 02:36:26 PM
All hail PhantomWings.
^The truth has been said.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT THIS IS?


too hard for you? I finally succeeded to give jigglypuff A FRESH NEW ACTION!
yes you heard me! a NEW ACTION!
I found the missing piece for it!

but sadly, its not perfect yet! there is something wrong/glitchy about it. each time the action 0 is used (the wait action), it change the action to the new added one! meaning that once you stand still, it will enter that action Loopingly!

falling through the stage? I did it on purpose by simply setting "set Air/Ground" to undefined(0) to know I using the correct action!
Stupid Tinypic :C

OMG OMG.
I literally have no words for this. NO WORDS.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2014, 08:21:49 AM
look what my friend PW (Phantomwing) did ;w;
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


to those who dont know whats happen, Lucarios B is now allowed to do Control sticked movement instead/like his UpB with module hacking
I hope this doesnt need a code (knowing who phantom wings is makes me suspect its a code)

Quote from: pikazz on May 15, 2014, 03:55:40 PM
HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT THIS IS?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


too hard for you? I finally succeeded to give jigglypuff A FRESH NEW ACTION!
yes you heard me! a NEW ACTION!
I found the missing piece for it!

but sadly, its not perfect yet! there is something wrong/glitchy about it. each time the action 0 is used (the wait action), it change the action to the new added one! meaning that once you stand still, it will enter that action Loopingly!

falling through the stage? I did it on purpose by simply setting "set Air/Ground" to undefined(0) to know I using the correct action!
M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload

I'm sure you're figure out how to fix the issues.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Okay

So Pikazz is demi god


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bump butts with me, pikazz.

Do it