WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dark Link looks pretty sweet!
You're making it hard to choose which Dark Link I'm going to use though ;_;
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Tidus on June 09, 2014, 03:26:10 PM
Someone else needs to start posting :notimp:
I should probably be putting the [censored] I do in here and I don't. Too lazy to make gifs XD
Heres a little something I've been working on just started an hour ago
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

I admire that you're fixing Ganondorf's Side Tilt animation to match your character, but it's not very well done.

After the kick, he needs to recoil, then transition back to Wait1.

His foot just slides back to Wait1. That's a no no.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Roger Roger
Just removing the stretchiness took longer than it should've so I wasn't looking at details. Fixing now.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 09, 2014, 09:52:05 PM
You're making it hard to choose which Dark Link I'm going to use though ;_;

I try my best.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All right, better KJP?
http://makeagif.com/i/pXMF5b

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto Sanageyama on June 10, 2014, 12:26:36 AM
All right, better KJP?
http://makeagif.com/i/pXMF5b
That's better. You still need to work on the foot placement though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

BBox 0.71 can make gifs for you, just hope you know that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tell me how to do this sorcery you speak of

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Uh





Edit: Hah, ninja'd.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

June 10, 2014, 01:40:19 AM #1361 Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:52:18 AM by Kokuto Sanageyama
Thanks guys now 2 people know Im actually an idiot XD

Edit:My god its slow tho, still better than printscreening 1 at a time

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2


printscreening and photoshopping allows for better quality than the brawlbox .gif exporter though... :P

The quality is only a little bit worse, print screening is a pain except on low frame count animations
@Keromonkey
The more you know
Lawl

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2