WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Malfioz on July 30, 2014, 09:29:52 PM
Thanks! I'm currently working on getting moving particles to work in the entry animation.
http://youtu.be/s1pI5aU2ET0

I'm using that portal as well for my Dark Link PSA

What are the odds?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's neat! Use the particles from Eldin Bridge for sweet gfx without having to spend lots of hours with particles. I spent some days trying to figure out how particles work, until I noticed the portal from Eldin Brigde actually used particles.  :>.>palm:

Quote from: Malfioz on July 30, 2014, 09:29:52 PM
Thanks! I'm currently working on getting moving particles to work in the entry animation.
http://youtu.be/s1pI5aU2ET0

i might use that too for my midna psa. but mine is based on twilight princess and hyrule warriors.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 31, 2014, 01:44:57 PM
i might use that too for my midna psa. but mine is based on twilight princess and hyrule warriors.
Same here, but probably most from twilight princess.
Are you using that twili wolf from hyrule warriors for attacks or is your midna fighting by herself?

I am going to have it midna by herself and the down-b will make it midna and Wolf link. and i might have the twili wolfs for one or two of midna's attacks.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's the first good Little Mac I've seen. Is that the Punchout-Wii model?

Quote from: ThriceWise on August 03, 2014, 01:06:43 AM
http://youtu.be/RzoZPvWo5g8

WIP preview.
You need to do so much more work on those animations.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 03, 2014, 01:25:27 AM
You need to do so much more work on those animations.
Pretty much, this...

Quote from: ThriceWise on August 03, 2014, 01:06:43 AM
http://youtu.be/RzoZPvWo5g8

WIP preview.

wow. looks nice. animations need work, as other have said, mostly the wait(s?).
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 03, 2014, 02:33:07 AM
wow. looks nice. animations need work, as other have said, mostly the wait(s?).

The waits arent done at all. Along with jumps, run, brake, squat, guard. I'm working on those now.

August 03, 2014, 03:35:21 PM #1511 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:51:21 PM by KingOfChaos
Oh wow so he gets the credit even though we are working together >:( oh how sweel!

Also I have been working on mine for a while along with Greninja oh how great is that it's like everyone hates me! :/ that was the same as mine only I have his wait one done and running animations and others I'll show it off when I get the project smash 4 build with a cloned little mac
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

August 03, 2014, 03:49:39 PM #1512 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:57:11 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: powerofthe17 on August 03, 2014, 03:35:21 PM
[Noob [censored]ing Intensifies]
Then why didn't you say anything before people started talking?

Also, lay off the freaking emotes, man. Do you not know how noobish that is?

Quote from: powerofthe17 on August 03, 2014, 03:35:21 PMAlso I have been working on mine for a while
Quote from: powerofthe17 on August 03, 2014, 03:35:21 PMthat was the same as mine only I have his wait one done and running animations and others I'll show it off when I get the project smash 4 build with a cloned little mac
Why don't you just show what you have? Don't turn this into some sort of competition.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on August 03, 2014, 03:35:21 PMoh how great is that it's like everyone hates me! :/
Maybe it's because of your incredibly noobish behavior.

Also, the Edit button exists for a reason. Use it if you want to add something to your post.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah dude, we haven't started working on anything together at all. You didnt contribute to anything in that video at all.

This was done by Jrush and me.

August 03, 2014, 04:47:34 PM #1514 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 04:55:54 PM by powerofthe17
Oh well I guess I was being a noob but I did give Jrush some of my animations so yeah and I guess I was acting stupid I'm sorry guys I'll will be better if that's what it takes to be a better user then ok I just get mad when I feel the world is coming down on me I've been betrayed by all of my friends and hurt by most people in my family so I'm sorry I came off so burnish so I'll be better

Edit: also my sd card freezes when I load marth so I have to wait for my build to get done but note I don't have the proper filming equipment so I only have a phone if you guys please bare with me when it's recorded? :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!