WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Updated the shading. The colors now stand out more and that hideous dark spot is gone.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok so this is what I have to show for little mac thanks to Jordatri0force for recording this note that you'll notic some problems with the dash attack and his break animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koeb3AkSbMg
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I think this might belong here: http://youtu.be/MXQqNeZDGyE?list=UUXr4SHvnJEmPM0GXzhraRZw Everything is still in W.I.P. and some stuff might change in the next update.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 22, 2014, 01:28:14 AM #1533 Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 01:38:01 AM by ThriceWise
So here is a preview for Korra:

http://youtu.be/nJNPCvVLIkc

She's almost done. Animation tweaks when switching elements need to be done and visual confirmation of what element is being used. Some other animations here and there and miscellaneous animations remaining. Right now, she's using ZSS animations though.

The other previews are also WIP's.

As for Little Mac. Still waiting on that model from Fquintella.

Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on August 17, 2014, 05:35:31 PM
I think this might belong here: http://youtu.be/MXQqNeZDGyE?list=UUXr4SHvnJEmPM0GXzhraRZw Everything is still in W.I.P. and some stuff might change in the next update.


That's funny, I requested an E-123 Omega PSA a long time ago and never got it because of some issues and delays . But now here's Gamma. I guess you gotta work your way up to E-123 then...

Use A/A Help or A/A Requests for that, highonphazon. Not this thread.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: ThriceWise on August 22, 2014, 01:28:14 AM
So here is a preview for Korra:

http://youtu.be/nJNPCvVLIkc

She's almost done. Animation tweaks when switching elements need to be done and visual confirmation of what element is being used. Some other animations here and there and miscellaneous animations remaining. Right now, she's using ZSS animations though.

The other previews are also WIP's.

As for Little Mac. Still waiting on that model from Fquintella.
this one really got my attention, and that model is pretty nice

This is my Little Mac- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m2gg5s7MjU This is what I have done so far, and I am still working on animations/ codes.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Quote from: Fanincapse on September 11, 2014, 09:37:51 PMThis is my Little Mac- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3m2gg5s7MjU This is what I have done so far, and I am still working on animations/ codes.
You need to do so much more work.

Everything about this PSA looks rushed and poorly done. Random enlargement, obvious use of Captain Falcon's animations, obvious use of the Little Mac Assist Trophy animations (I would be okay with this if you managed to properly adjust it to fit your character's bones and transition back into Wait1), obvious use of Marth's animations, poor custom animations, kicking (Boxers do not kick!), poor recolor work, and poor PSA coding. Not to also mention the potato quality.

Unless your computer is weak, get Dolphin Emulator and a Brawl ISO.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I don't think I am going to continue the Bowser JR and Shadow Mario over Zelda and Sheik. not much motivation.

i might do this instead:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


won't be 100% based on sm4sh, but a lot of the moves will be based on it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

are you also gonna make his drills?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 13, 2014, 05:38:11 PM
are you also gonna make his drills?

probably not. nor will i add the kart, fork, etc
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So after about a week of working on this on and off, I managed to get something that's decent
[spoiler]

Based it off of her escape move from Strikers Charged. In a way, it's similar to ZSS's special move. You press B, she attacks. Not exactly sure what yet, but yeah~
Critique is welcomed. The physics engine will make the dress and hair movement better in-game

October 02, 2014, 09:08:55 AM #1544 Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 09:10:57 AM by Omniscient X
Ahem:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Omni