WIP PSA Workshop

Started by KingJigglypuff, June 16, 2012, 04:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

We saw that after we remade almost all of his animations... Wouldn't re-rigging him to a Brawl skeleton means that we'd have to redo all his animations again ?

February 14, 2016, 06:51:02 PM #1996 Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:02:04 PM by ZeusLink
As a Sm4sh Link enthusiast(and main)...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up-Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up throw(sorry for white flash)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up-B(Ground)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Criticism is appreciated

Next could be Ike or anything else that hasn't been taken.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Dash Attack is very shaky towards the end. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with it, other than it possibly being a tad stiff.

Side Special is very jank and stiff.

Up Air and Up Throw seem fine (moreso Up Throw). Good job on those two.

Up Special is kinda shaky towards the end, but not as much as Dash Attack.

Since you're re-creating Sm4sh animations, get yourself Ohana 3DS Rebirth, and the Smash 3DS files, so you can look at the animations Frame by Frame.

Or you can try your hand at porting the animations onto Link's Brawl skeleton. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75576.0

Quote from: LJSTAR on February 14, 2016, 06:46:49 PM
We saw that after we remade almost all of his animations... Wouldn't re-rigging him to a Brawl skeleton means that we'd have to redo all his animations again?
To make things easier, set up a Brawl skeleton in BrawlBox, export and import into 3DS Max, position the bones, so they're in the same spot as the original bones (make sure they have different names before importing). Export the skinning of the original model, collapse the stack, delete the old bones, rename the new bones to what the old bone names were, then re-apply the Skin modifier, and Load the exported skinning.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]





guess what I am playing with?
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 25, 2016, 09:48:18 PM
A controller?
damnit my joke was destroyed

I made it so the character has "his own respawn platform" instead for the normal one (it has a firering as the test)
together been exploring if I can change the animations on Star KO, on Respawning and replacing the effect on death on bottom/side and Star KO
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on February 25, 2016, 10:21:13 PM
damnit my joke was destroyed

I made it so the character has "his own respawn platform" instead for the normal one (it has a firering as the test)
together been exploring if I can change the animations on Star KO, on Respawning and replacing the effect on death on bottom/side and Star KO
Awesome! I could dig if the KO effects were like realistic explosions, or something of the sort :P Actually now that I think about it: maybe Mega Man's KO effects from Sm4sh could be replicated somehow. Although I'm getting ahead of myself I suppose

Quote from: pikazz on February 25, 2016, 10:21:13 PM
damnit my joke was destroyed

I made it so the character has "his own respawn platform" instead for the normal one (it has a firering as the test)
together been exploring if I can change the animations on Star KO, on Respawning and replacing the effect on death on bottom/side and Star KO
I'm already seeing Bowser respawning using his clown car.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 26, 2016, 03:45:08 AM
Actually now that I think about it: maybe Mega Man's KO effects from Sm4sh could be replicated somehow.

I'm like 99.9999999999 nein % sure this was the inspiration.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This isn't the thread for asking requests.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 28, 2016, 03:43:40 PM
This isn't the thread for asking requests.
I Know but is either i find someone who modded nothing or someone who is a great PSA modder but don't take requests.

If you knew this isn't the thread for asking requests, then why do it anyway? You've already made a request thread and sent PMs to various users, and now you're doing this. If you know people don't take requests, then the obvious thing to do would be to learn how to do stuff yourself and ask for help if you can't figure something out. You're making yourself look like a tryhard right now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF6-DT_ibG0

how the Star KO and Respawn platform look like
Stupid Tinypic :C

Gosh, this is awesome!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Well no where near as imperssive as what pikazz is doing, but I felt like showing this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Giving Mario Rosalina's up special just bc it's something I felt like animating. Probably won't be much more than that bc I don't feel like coding it.