Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Quote from: Akeno-san on December 16, 2013, 06:35:53 PM
I think it's possible... but again, look at how Minus Toon Link is coded... And I think there are ways to put the movements with the stick, let me find this...

EDIT : to provide some movements to your move, you have to add one of these offsets to your attack's coding :

IC-Basic[1011] >= IC-Basic[3149]   (right) (actually forward)
IC-Basic[1012] >= IC-Basic[3149]   (left) (actually backward)
IC-Basic[1018] >= IC-Basic[3186]   (up)
IC-Basic[1020] >= IC-Basic[3186]   (down)

Thanks a lot, i start studying Minus Toon Link immediately.

EDIT : It's WORK !!!   :happy:
Thanks a lot Akeno-san !

i have set the code like this :

Set loop infinite
If compare IC-Basic[1011] >= IC-Basic[3149]
Character Momentum (move forward)
End if
Synchronous timer frame
Execute loop

Now the character move forward if the stick is pushed in the right direction, but he move realy realy too fast

So i need to find a good setting between the momentum command and the synchronous timer in the loop


EDIT 2 : ok i have now i good setting, i'm adding a "reverse direction event".

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 16, 2013, 11:08:35 PM
Thanks a lot, i start studying Minus Toon Link immediately.

EDIT : It's WORK !!!   :happy:
Thanks a lot Akeno-san !

i have set the code like this :

Set loop infinite
If compare IC-Basic[1011] >= IC-Basic[3149]
Character Momentum (move forward)
End if
Synchronous timer frame
Execute loop

Now the character move forward if the stick is pushed in the right direction, but he move realy realy too fast

So i need to find a good setting between the momentum command and the synchronous timer in the loop


EDIT 2 : ok i have now i good setting, i'm adding a "reverse direction event".

Haha! Glad I could help ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 17, 2013, 08:16:36 PM
Hmm so now tht tht problem is fixed wat next?

Probably the Final Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: FOREVER365 on December 17, 2013, 08:16:36 PM
Hmm so now tht tht problem is fixed wat next?

No it's not fully fixed, actualy it's work for moving the character forward, but not backward.


1 - stick → = go right
2 - facing right + stick ← = reverse direction
3 - stick ← = go left
4 - facing left + stick → = reverse direction

I think i will need te create some subroutine, because if use all this code into 1 tab they will be in conflict.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 17, 2013, 10:42:30 PM
No it's not fully fixed, actualy it's work for moving the character forward, but not backward.


1 - stick → = go right
2 - facing right + stick ← = reverse direction
3 - stick ← = go left
4 - facing left + stick → = reverse direction

I think i will need te create some subroutine, because if use all this code into 1 tab they will be in conflict.
Is it possible to edit this coding via RA bits? Like :

Subroutine (the one you'll create)
Set RA Bit [60] requirement = Facing right
Clear RA Bit [60] requirement = facing left
Set RA Bit [70] requirement = facing left
Clear RA Bit [70] requirement = facing right

(The side B)
If RA Bit [60] : facing left + stick -> = reverse direction
Etc...

Or something in the same style?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-san on December 17, 2013, 10:58:27 PM
Is it possible to edit this coding via RA bits? Like :

Subroutine (the one you'll create)
Set RA Bit [60] requirement = Facing right
Clear RA Bit [60] requirement = facing left
Set RA Bit [70] requirement = facing left
Clear RA Bit [70] requirement = facing right

(The side B)
If RA Bit [60] : facing left + stick -> = reverse direction
Etc...

Or something in the same style?

Yes and that my actual plan.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 17, 2013, 11:58:24 PM
Yes and that is my actual plan.
I see... Well, give us some news about it ^_^
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh wait, there is a "and" statement (000b0100) in the PSA ?!
Lol first time i see him, i'm gonna try it immediately, if i am lucky this will make the code a lot simpler.

EDIT : prob solved !

Not with the "and" command but with an even more stupid solution. :p

Setting a negative value for the Momentum for backward direction...

Why i wanted to put the command "reverse direction" and choose the most difficult way when the most simple solution is the best...
I'm stupid sometimes


EDIT 2 : The side-B (max power) will be infinite and will stop only if you receive a hit or if you press B, in that case after pressing B, Blaze will use her aerial up-B.

The low and moderate power of the side-B will end at the end of the animation or if you receive a hit.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

December 18, 2013, 07:39:30 AM #429 Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:50:58 AM by FOREVER365
wow thts actually very obvious but i guess it was just over llooked, setting a negative value would give it a reversed affect :p but anyways have you tested this on wii yet or r u leavng tht for us to do?

Post Merge: December 18, 2013, 07:50:58 AM

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 14, 2013, 01:19:22 AM
Oh, sorry.
I'm not a great hacker as... most people are here :(
I can't do it yet.
Probably next time.

sorry for the late response, to be truthfully honest i think alot of people including myself are not really good at this stuff, its just working with brawl hacks for a long time some things just become easy to understand, im not a model maker or importer or a psa maker but other than that im very good at texturing and vertex editing and working with importing model obj to others(still learning this one) like i said for the sfx just make a forum someone is bound to help u

Quote from: Novarek on December 18, 2013, 01:01:20 AM
Oh wait, there is a "and" statement (000b0100) in the PSA ?!
Lol first time i see him, i'm gonna try it immediately, if i am lucky this will make the code a lot simpler.

EDIT : prob solved !

Not with the "and" command but with an even more stupid solution. :p

Setting a negative value for the Momentum for backward direction...

Why i wanted to put the command "reverse direction" and choose the most difficult way when the most simple solution is the best...
I'm stupid sometimes


EDIT 2 : The side-B (max power) will be infinite and will stop only if you receive a hit or if you press B, in that case after pressing B, Blaze will use her aerial up-B.

The low and moderate power of the side-B will end at the end of the animation or if you receive a hit.

I think you had to code your PSA a lot... I'll study it when you'll submit it because it seems very interesting!
Anyway, what is missing before BETA release? SFX?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-san on December 18, 2013, 12:30:35 PM

Anyway, what is missing before BETA release? SFX?

80% of the SFX are done, the largest part of the remaining work to be done, it is the balancing.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

I want to help in something.
I'm not a GREAT hacker, but I can help with recolors.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on December 18, 2013, 08:25:04 PM
I want to help in something.
I'm not a GREAT hacker, but I can help with recolors.

I already have all the recolor but thanks.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 18, 2013, 11:34:33 PM
I already have all the recolor but thanks.

Well, when you finish, may I do some extras?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.