Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
The RIG issues of the "summer" model is now fixed (that was a pain to do, some verticle of the original model was realy bad, but now it's fixed), i'm rebuild the .pac file now.

Oh and i'm starting to think of what will be my next project after Blaze and i realy think about her...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Most of the model i have find on internet are realy bad, if I make this happen, it'll be necessary that I associate myself with a 3d modeler.


I still have time to think about that but I'm starting to put forward the idea.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 31, 2013, 01:52:31 PM
The RIG issues of the "summer" model is now fixed (that was a pain to do, some verticle of the original model was realy bad, but now it's fixed), i'm rebuild the .pac file now.

Oh and i'm starting to think of what will be my next project after Blaze and i realy think about her...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Most of the model i have find on internet are realy bad, if I make this happen, it'll be necessary that I associate myself with a 3d modeler.


I still have time to think about that but I'm starting to put forward the idea.
Who's that?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Dark Saber on December 31, 2013, 02:14:19 PM
Who's that?

See the spoiler, i talk about Miyu the Lynk from StarFox 2.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on December 31, 2013, 02:20:46 PM
See the spoiler, i talk about Miyu the Lynk from StarFox 2.
Yea I saw it... But what's her backstory? And... Did you already planned something for her?
By the way, I really enjoyed the BETA of SOLar Blaze! She still needs some balancing in a few parts, but other than that, she's great to use and very interesting! I'll play more with her a bit later in the day, and I'll make a review of her...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

December 31, 2013, 02:45:00 PM #559 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 02:47:04 PM by Novarek
Quote from: Dark Saber on December 31, 2013, 02:29:08 PM
Yea I saw it... But what's her backstory? And...

http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Miyu

Quote from: Dark Saber on December 31, 2013, 02:29:08 PM
Did you already planned something for her?

Not atm, i will start to think about that when Blaze is finished and if I find a good 3D model of Miyu.

Quote from: Dark Saber on December 31, 2013, 02:29:08 PM
By the way, I really enjoyed the BETA of SOLar Blaze! She still needs some balancing in a few parts, but other than that, she's great to use and very interesting! I'll play more with her a bit later in the day, and I'll make a review of her...

Do a review for the V1 if you want, this hack is still in beta and it is therefore too early to make a review, except if you want to do a beta test repport.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

December 31, 2013, 04:12:26 PM #560 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 04:19:13 PM by Dark Saber
Quote from: Novarek on December 31, 2013, 02:45:00 PM
http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Miyu
Thanks!

Quote from: Novarek on December 31, 2013, 02:45:00 PMNot atm, i will start to think about that when Blaze is finished and if I find a good 3D model of Miyu.
Ok

Quote from: Novarek on December 31, 2013, 02:45:00 PMDo a review for the V1 if you want, this hack is still in beta and it is therefore too early to make a review, except if you want to do a beta test report.
That's wat I meant, though I'll make a review of the V1 too...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

January 02, 2014, 08:50:53 AM #561 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 02:16:42 AM by Novarek
The work is almost done on the new model, almost because i have another (bad) surprise...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I fix this issues on the leg and the model are ready.

Post Merge: January 02, 2014, 09:23:31 PM

Ok the model are now ready.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I also tried to improve the RIG on the abdomen but Blaze is very thin and this outfit does not have the long coat of the first model that could hide such default.

Result on certain animation the belly of Blaze expanded too much, fortunately it is visible only if you made ​​a zoom.

Anyway, i'm working now on a fix for the diagonale attack.


EDIT : i have now officialy drop on the forum the idea of a Miyu the Lynx hack in the model section, model maker are new offcialy wanted.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65149.0

EDIT 2 : the V0.9.d coming in less than 24 hour.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

January 04, 2014, 03:40:30 AM #562 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:59:06 AM by Shadow hte hedgehog
I saw this was in beta and dropped by to give a word. I have read all previous posts so don't think I'm a moron that's complaining about something. ;P

About the beta: personally I saw no texture issues, everything worked perfect, including the final smash.

Suggestions for full version: saw the updated first post and yeah, the Fire tornado IS OP. My suggestion is making it slower ALOT and giving it less range. EDIT: meta knights natural special is a good example.

About me: I'm no expert in brawl hacking, you're 9000 times better, sorry I can't help...

Aaand and that sums up what I had in mind about the latest version of blaze SOlar beta V0.9c, kitten hero.

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention I used a PAL wii and riivolution.


Quote from: FOREVER365 on January 04, 2014, 09:48:21 AM
Great,  so after this its v1?

No, after the V0.9.d, it's the V0.9.e, because i still have another model variant to import.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !


January 04, 2014, 07:37:35 PM #566 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:58:41 PM by Novarek
Quote from: FOREVER365 on January 04, 2014, 05:55:12 PM
Ohh ok,  after tht its recolors?

Recolor of the standart outfit of Blaze are already included in the V0.9.d.

EDIT : well, I have an embarrassing problem, the download link for the recolor texture are dead, so i cannot add the recolor atm, except if one of you have already downloaded the texture before and can send me the file.

Anyway, the new version should be ready in a couple of hour now.


EDIT 2 : V0.9d is now out, check the OP, this version have a new model variant for Blaze, you can use both model (standart and "summer" outfit) together.

Sadly, this version does not have the recolor for the standart outfit, see my last edit for the reason.

If one of you want to do the recolor texture, send me a MP or ask in this topic, of course i will add you in the collab.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Are you still looking for testers of the Wii version?
besides me finding out any issues on the wii version i can give out a balanced diagnosis.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

January 05, 2014, 03:24:04 AM #568 Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:25:51 AM by Novarek
Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 05, 2014, 03:03:15 AM
Are you still looking for testers of the Wii version?
besides me finding out any issues on the wii version i can give out a balanced diagnosis.

Yes, i take all the beta test report.

And i repeat, now i need someone able to do the recolor for Blaze and a model maker for my next project.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Allrighty then. will be sure to report anything strange or out of place.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating