Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 13, 2014, 07:01:14 PM
Just 1 question: Do other models work? Or do they need to be the ones you edited?
Because there are many other Blaze textures in the Vault.

Only the model i have included into the hack, you talk about Blaze Perceval right ?
I may try to include her, but she will replace one of the green, red or blue slot.

Post Merge: January 15, 2014, 10:34:35 AM

After check, i'm unable to find where come from the trouble on the diagonal attack, i use the same animation and same code that Sonic, i see no wrong bone ID in the PSA, everything is good inside, I just keep searching but I do not know what else I can do.

I will probably let this issues for now and continue the work

So small change in my schedule update, 2 other Blaze model are now planned, Sir Percival (no sword and open face helmet model) and... the riders suit of Blaze froms Sonic Rider (thanks to AkaDarkZeroRmx for the model)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT : AkaDarkZeroRmx have also sending to me a new texture and material for the fire tornado, the next update will include a copy of every model with this texture, so you can choose the one you want.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I will also include a hybrid version, because i realy love is material effect so i will try to use is material with one of my texture.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Any news?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 16, 2014, 01:28:45 AM
Any news?

Check my last post (yellow and green text).

I would not be at home today, so I could not work on the hack, but the next update will be available tomorrow (Sir Percival model and texture choices for the fire tornado).

Also, a little new about Miyu

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's her model from a mod for Fallout, AkaDarkZeroRmx will try to edit this model, the objective is this...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on January 16, 2014, 05:53:01 AM

I would not be at home today, so I could not work on the hack, but the next update will be available tomorrow (Sir Percival model and texture choices for the fire tornado).


What about the diagonal freeze problem?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 16, 2014, 06:08:17 AM
What about the diagonal freeze problem?

Quote from: NovarekAfter check, i'm unable to find where come from the trouble on the diagonal attack, i use the same animation and same code that Sonic, i see no wrong bone ID in the PSA, everything is good inside, I just keep searching but I do not know what else I can do.

I let this issues on stand by for now, i finish the model import first then i will try again to fix it.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

January 16, 2014, 06:20:06 AM #620 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 06:22:18 AM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: Novarek on January 14, 2014, 02:18:47 AM

Post Merge: January 15, 2014, 10:34:35 AM

i use the same animation and same code that Sonic,

Maybe THAT coding is the one that causes the diagonal freeze problem.
You're using the same code as Sonic's. Sonic has diagonals, while Marth doesn't.
You better change it to see if that works.
If you get another problem, then I don't know what to do.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 16, 2014, 06:20:06 AM
Maybe THAT coding is the one that causes the diagonal freeze problem.
You're using the same code as Sonic's. Sonic has diagonals, while Marth doesn't.
You better change it to see if that works.
If you get another problem, then I don't know what to do.

Sh*t wait ! I think I'm wrong since the beginning about the diagonal attack, a mistranslation, i have always thinking that the AttackS3S, AttackHi3 and AttackLw3 (tilt move) WAS the diagonale attack. -_-

Do you know what are the name of the diagonal attack in the PSA ?

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

January 16, 2014, 06:43:38 AM #622 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 06:44:57 AM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: Novarek on January 16, 2014, 06:35:46 AM
Sh*t wait ! I think I'm wrong since the beginning about the diagonal attack, a mistranslation, i have always thinking that the AttackS3S, AttackHi3 and AttackLw3 (tilt move) WAS the diagonale attack. -_-

Do you know what are the name of the diagonal attack in the PSA ?

I don't know the names of the diagonal attacks in the PSA since I'm not a hacker of movesets or models.
Just recolors, SFX, Interface or Music.

Sorry man, I can't help you with that  :(
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Novarek on January 16, 2014, 06:35:46 AM
Sh*t wait ! I think I'm wrong since the beginning about the diagonal attack, a mistranslation, i have always thinking that the AttackS3S, AttackHi3 and AttackLw3 (tilt move) WAS the diagonale attack. -_-

Do you know what are the name of the diagonal attack in the PSA ?

Sorry to be gone for so long. Looks like things happened while I was away.
What do you mean when you say 'the diagonal attack'? Do you mean the one where Sonic rockets to the floor of the stage, aptly named the 'Sonic Rocket'?
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on January 16, 2014, 07:57:27 AM
Sorry to be gone for so long. Looks like things happened while I was away.
What do you mean when you say 'the diagonal attack'? Do you mean the one where Sonic rockets to the floor of the stage, aptly named the 'Sonic Rocket'?

Sonic rocket is the A down move, but I am completely confused now, for me the diagonal attack was the "tilt" move and it should be this because i see ANY other A move in the PSA of Sonic (Smash A, neutral A and "tilt" A).

So I see two possibilities, either I have it all wrong, or is it that HaloFanODST who confuses diagonal attacks with another move.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Ill check out the diagonals again nd see wat i come up with, maybe halofanodst is right, if anything giving her a move to go over marths diagonals which he doesn't have, then he will have them.

Ok i'm back at home and what i find... my PC-PS3 game pad with the cable cut (thank you the cats), without my pad i cannot use Dolphin, so i cannot work, I leave again and go buy another pad.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

January 16, 2014, 06:57:34 PM #627 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 07:44:50 PM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: Novarek on January 16, 2014, 04:42:57 PM
Ok i'm back at home and what i find... my PC-PS3 game pad with the cable cut (thank you the cats), without my pad i cannot use Dolphin, so i cannot work, I leave again and go buy another pad.

Then ask someone else to test it for you.
You don't need Dolphin to hack.

Post Merge: January 16, 2014, 07:44:50 PM

I made a research, and Sonic's ONLY attack that can be angled (the one with diagonals) is the Forward-Smash.

IDK if others can be angled, but that is the only problematic move at the moment.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 16, 2014, 06:57:34 PM
I made a research, and Sonic's ONLY attack that can be angled (the one with diagonals) is the Forward-Smash.

IDK if others can be angled, but that is the only problematic move at the moment.

Ok but the question is why it's freeze when you try to do a diagonale attack, as I already said, I have not found the source of this freeze in the PSA, i try to see if i can do somothing with the Gecko code.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on January 17, 2014, 05:46:46 AM
Ok but the question is why it's freeze when you try to do a diagonale attack, as I already said, I have not found the source of this freeze in the PSA, i try to see if i can do somothing with the Gecko code.

I told you that you might try to find some more help.
Go to the Help section and post the PSA there so somebody can help you to change that.

I wish I was an incredible hacker to help you, but in that aspect, I can't. :(
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.