Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
Quote from: Riddler on February 26, 2014, 05:43:48 AM
Just started using this hack and gotta say, I'm enjoying it.

The only things I want to suggest at: B in the air (I think it's B - the fireball) needs some falling time, because you can use it to float in a single spot outside of the stage and spam with HUGE range without ever moving.

This move is on my "rebuild" plan

Quote from: Riddler on February 26, 2014, 05:43:48 AMDown B is very hard to make contact with.

The ground or air version ?

Quote from: Riddler on February 26, 2014, 05:43:48 AMFinally, the final smash is a little laggy and that affects timed matches - but it's not a huge issue. Could you release a non-cinematic version? Would be interesting to see this final smash from the front of the stage.

I can but i will not, because this will completely break the "understanding" of the Final Smash and specially for the gounded version, without the cinematic effect, you will see the giant fireball spawn from nowhere on the screen for exemple :p

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on February 26, 2014, 04:57:57 PM
The ground or air version ?

I can but i will not, because this will completely break the "understanding" of the Final Smash and specially for the gounded version, without the cinematic effect, you will see the giant fireball spawn from nowhere on the screen for exemple :p
the ground version.

And damn. To be fair, Link's triforce smash comes from nowhere, for a canon example, and Goku's spirit bomb comes from nowhere, for a popular hack example. But I understand.



Quote from: FOREVER365 on March 05, 2014, 04:09:16 AM
hows the progress on blaze


Very slow atm, because of another beta test on The Elder Scrolls Online  r) long time i haven't see a MMO so good, the last one was Star Wars Galaxie.


Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Next update should be ready in max 2 day.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on March 11, 2014, 03:42:11 AM
Next update should be ready in max 2 day.

You should use the program Tabuu to change some of her SFX.
Not all SFX IDs are found on PSA.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Novarek on March 11, 2014, 03:42:11 AM
Next update should be ready in max 2 day.
Damn! I didn't post here for awhile! Glad to hear there's progress! That Blaze PSA is definitely awesome!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 11, 2014, 05:18:03 AM
You should use the program Tabuu to change some of her SFX.
Not all SFX IDs are found on PSA.

It's been years that I haven't used Tabuu, i need to relearn how this tool work and i haven't the time atm.

EDIT [03/13/2014] : The new update will be ready for today.

- ground up B reworked ( i reverted back to the up B from the alpha version (never released to the public) and edited the animation, if you press again B during the animation, Blaze will use her air side B).
- small animation fix on the ground Final Smash animation.
- hitbox upgrade on the ground down B.
- small SFX fix on the air neutral B.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Out of curiosity, how's ProtoBlaze going? I she just about done or you haven't really gotten to her just yet?

Quote from: RobotHobo64 on March 13, 2014, 05:21:25 AM
Out of curiosity, how's ProtoBlaze going? I she just about done or you haven't really gotten to her just yet?

I have a lot of trouble to make her work in game actualy (crash on loading) and i'm unable to find why, at least it's not a memory size limit.

I stopped working on her for the moment, it's now AkaDarkZeroRmx who work on her, he have a lot more experience than me about model import.

EDIT: I'm finishing the code for the up B, than i'm doing the in game test and finaly, release time, all the other thing planned for this update are done.


EDIT 2: the code is done, i go sleep now and will do the final in game test after, the update should come in less than 12 hour.

EDIT 3 : i just wake up, back to work !

EDIT 4 : I'm adding another option to this new up B, if you press Dpad DOWN when doing the up B, Blaze will do her aerial down B, and remember if you press B, Blaze will do her aerial side B.


EDIT 5 : the update is done, upload on the way, on the Vault in less than 3 minute.

EDIT 6 : V09.i is now on the Vault !

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Do you have any suggestions for improving some move or any bug report ?

Because atm i'm just cleaning the unused SFX code and adding SFX to the move that dosen't have SFX.

And because everything should work as intended now (except if you find another bug), the next update will turn the hack into is official V1 release.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on March 23, 2014, 02:08:29 AM
Do you have any suggestions for improving some move or any bug report ?

Because atm i'm just cleaning the unused SFX code and adding SFX to the move that dosen't have SFX.

And because everything should work as intended now (except if you find another bug), the next update will turn the hack into is official V1 release.

Have you tried to change SFX IDs using a HexEditor?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Oh, yea, I forgot to ask you, will you make a BrawlEx .rel for her in the V1 release? That would maybe help, I dunno...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Blue Akeno on March 23, 2014, 11:28:25 AM
Oh, yea, I forgot to ask you, will you make a BrawlEx .rel for her in the V1 release? That would maybe help, I dunno...

I'm absolutely not a expert about the .rel, i don't even know how to work with .rel

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Blue Akeno on March 23, 2014, 11:28:25 AM
Oh, yea, I forgot to ask you, will you make a BrawlEx .rel for her in the V1 release? That would maybe help, I dunno...

Just use the rel module that comes in brawlex. If she is over marth, use the marth module.
You Never Know!