Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !

Started by Novarek, June 18, 2012, 04:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?

Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)
July 24, 2012, 03:38:27 AM #30 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:46:01 AM by Novarek
Quote from: ElliotLegendary on July 23, 2012, 06:01:48 PM
Um... Pal users exist as well, so, will you put up a special version for the PAL games?

I know i am a PAL user myself :p, but it's not in my priority atm, first i need to finish this version, when she will completely done, i will probably start to port her for PAL version.

Also, the next update will be released for the 26 july.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

The model tends to crash. When it happened to me, I couldn't find any real reason behind the crashes, both times, there was nothing in common. It just seemed to randomly happen. Sorry I can't provide much information there. There is another small issue, however. The effects Blaze uses seem to give rise to issues with Sonic. When used in conjunction with Sonic, I get the effects filling the entire screen every time Sonic spins, rolls, or anything similar.

With me, the Up Smash still freezes over Giga Bowzer.
Other than that, it's the best PSA I know of over Bowzer so I guess I just wont use Final Smashes(which I was doing before anyway, so no biggy)

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 05, 2012, 12:41:26 PM
With me, the Up Smash still freezes over Giga Bowzer.
Other than that, it's the best PSA I know of over Bowzer so I guess I just wont use Final Smashes(which I was doing before anyway, so no biggy)
Yes same, but i still use the final smashes, so its a problem for me

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 05, 2012, 12:41:26 PM
With me, the Up Smash still freezes over Giga Bowzer.
Other than that, it's the best PSA I know of over Bowzer so I guess I just wont use Final Smashes(which I was doing before anyway, so no biggy)
It freezes for me on Burning Blaze's up smash too. Even with V1.3.
Only CHEATERS mess up.

August 05, 2012, 11:10:17 PM #35 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:26:58 PM by Novarek
Quote from: Shinespark on August 05, 2012, 07:32:16 PM
It freezes for me on Burning Blaze's up smash too. Even with V1.3.

Hmm maybe because of the GFX, this move use a lot of GFX code, maybe the probleme come from that.

Also it's maybe a bone issue, adapted the bone ref of Gica Bowser in is PSA to the model of Blaze was a true pain to do, is bone structur are very strange, like is PSA and maybe i have do something wrong ?!

I have been repported today about a issue for the up B, apparently this move can give the teleport glitch, i was face it this bug when i have build this PSA, i was thinking i have completly fixed this bug but apparently not completly, and this one IS a bone issue.

I still haven't try the new brawlBox, I have heard the new Brawlbox can easely fix the bone issue now, i need to check that.

Anyway, i need more time for investigate what are exatly the source of this bug and how fully fix it.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

I have found a new bug. When I jump up and go into a falling state, I teleport backwards or forwards randomly, sometimes through walls!

August 06, 2012, 04:05:19 PM #37 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:06:14 PM by Shinespark
Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 06, 2012, 02:29:39 PM
I have found a new bug. When I jump up and go into a falling state, I teleport backwards or forwards randomly, sometimes through walls!
I have seen the teleporting glitch too, but it only seems to happen for me on a few imported stages.
Only CHEATERS mess up.

Quote from: Shinespark on August 06, 2012, 04:05:19 PM
I have seen the teleporting glitch too, but it only seems to happen for me on a few imported stages.
It happens in stage builder stages too

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 06, 2012, 02:29:39 PM
I have found a new bug. When I jump up and go into a falling state, I teleport backwards or forwards randomly, sometimes through walls!

When this hapend, if the enemi move, are you like "tracted" by the enemi, like a invisible link ?

Exemple, if the enemi move to the right, are you teleported to the right ?

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

August 07, 2012, 12:39:41 AM #40 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:42:18 AM by Shinespark
Quote from: Novarek on August 06, 2012, 10:40:11 PM
When this hapend, if the enemi move, are you like "tracted" by the enemi, like a invisible link ?

Exemple, if the enemi move to the right, are you teleported to the right ?
Yeah something like that, and it keeps forcing you to go up until you die.

The glitch goes away when you die.
Only CHEATERS mess up.

Quote from: Shinespark on August 07, 2012, 12:39:41 AM
Yeah something like that, and it keeps forcing you to go up until you die.

The glitch goes away when you die.

Ok now i'm sure it's a bone issues, and probably the "ThrowN" bone, the original up B of Bowser are a catch attack and some hiden code who cannot be read by the PSA programme, parasiting the new code of Blaze.

I still investigate and thanks for the info.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Quote from: Novarek on August 06, 2012, 10:40:11 PM
When this hapend, if the enemi move, are you like "tracted" by the enemi, like a invisible link ?

Exemple, if the enemi move to the right, are you teleported to the right ?
no, I just go the oppisite way I face, and sometimes atracted to spikes!

August 13, 2012, 03:38:01 AM #43 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 11:51:33 PM by Novarek
Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on August 07, 2012, 03:41:21 AM
no, I just go the oppisite way I face, and sometimes atracted to spikes!

Ok, "normaly",  i should be able to release a big hotfix for the 08/16, i still a lot of work IRL atm, so i cannot be completely sure about the release date.

EDIT : i will need a little more time to release a fix, some probleme are more complicated to fix than i expected.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Hello everyone, time to give you some news !

Ok so, now i am in vacation so i can fully work on the update for this hack, and with the new BrawlBox i am able to make a PSA a lot more stable and fix a lot of bug, but for doing something perfect, i want use a clean PSA of Bowser and copy/paste the PSA of Blaze inside, after that, with the new feature of BB about the bone ref, i will be able to completely fix the bone issue a lot faster and simpler than Tabuu.

A fix for Blaze should be done for tomorow, Burning Blaze will comming right after.

Next project after Blaze

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Model maker are now officialy wanted !