BrawlBox for android?

Started by Kit Ballard - CellPhone, June 27, 2012, 02:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


how would that work.

but i ntocied you put "android" and not "iphone" so yeah, that would be cool
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Uh, sometimes I look at the KC-MM Forums/Brawl Vault on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Android, and it works just fine. Though, I can't scroll down through the vault...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 27, 2012, 08:48:49 PM
Uh, sometimes I look at the KC-MM Forums/Brawl Vault on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Android, and it works just fine. Though, I can't scroll down through the vault...

Same exact problem over here.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 27, 2012, 08:48:49 PMUh, sometimes I look at the KC-MM Forums/Brawl Vault on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Android, and it works just fine. Though, I can't scroll down through the vault...
This ^   Maybe KC-MM should gets its own app.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 29, 2012, 05:25:21 AM
This ^   Maybe KC-MM should gets its own app.
that would be cool if they did

On my Samsung Galxy Tab, I can scroll down on th vault. but yeah, it should get its own app
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I tought there is an app for KC-MM ? its called KC-MM goo or something


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

I can scroll down the Vault on a Blackberry. lol

And, this is a thread asking for "BRAWLBOX for Android" Which is stupid, not BrawlVault for Android. ._.

Haha. I've had tentative plans to do something like this for a long time. There's a platform called Xamarin that allows you to run Mono on Android and iOS. It would require an entire UI rewrite using OpenTK, which is supported on all these platforms. Maybe someday...
What you desire to see, learn. When you can learn no more, create. When you can create no more, perfection.

July 04, 2012, 04:29:45 AM #10 Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 04:30:42 AM by MANSTA8
Definitely possible, we have the source code. I have no android any programing skill, so I don't exactly know how it would work though.

Cool idea, i Download Things From brawl vault with an android then copy and paste them to my computer. Because my computer doesnt have internet XD
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: Kryal on July 04, 2012, 03:47:30 AM
Haha. I've had tentative plans to do something like this for a long time. There's a platform called Xamarin that allows you to run Mono on Android and iOS. It would require an entire UI rewrite using OpenTK, which is supported on all these platforms. Maybe someday...
I'm sorry for the necro but when kyral posts in a thread people should freak the [censored] out. Seriously.
Have you been working on anything brawl-related kyral?
He'll never see this :/

Quote from: NaOH on August 22, 2012, 04:14:30 AM
I'm sorry for the necro but when kyral posts in a thread people should freak the [censored] out. Seriously.
Have you been working on anything brawl-related kyral?
He'll never see this :/

Haha, no. I tried porting the code over to Android during a hackathon last month but failed miserably. I was only doing a model viewer and only had 12 hours, but the differences in OpenGL ES made me cry. It would all have to be rewritten.

Life has been to busy to do any coding, and I've just about given up on software engineering as a whole.
What you desire to see, learn. When you can learn no more, create. When you can create no more, perfection.

Quote from: Kryal on August 23, 2012, 01:38:02 AM
Haha, no. I tried porting the code over to Android during a hackathon last month but failed miserably. I was only doing a model viewer and only had 12 hours, but the differences in OpenGL ES made me cry. It would all have to be rewritten.

Life has been to busy to do any coding, and I've just about given up on software engineering as a whole.

:O Kryal!

I have to rewrite the OpenGL stuff to support shaders anyway, just tell me what the best path to take for OpenGL support is and I'll do it.