Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15
Author Topic: The Ikaros [censored]  (Read 86958 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #90 on: July 18, 2012, 09:41:43 PM »

@NeutralB-I was thinking Artemis can use something such as Sonic's homing attack to track to an opponent. Btw, Artemis may not be applicable in the air. Undecided.

@SideB-We could look into how the cracker launcher is coded to move up and down.
    You can't just go to another characters' PSA and copy/paste the coding and think it would work.

I'm not sure how Sonic's operates of what does it calls, but I'm sure copy/paste won't do the work.

Also, I'm pretty sure the item is .Rel
    @Pandora-Yes, but we can make it so the effect begins @ 100-150% damage.
    Is it necessary? I mean, it could work, but considering the rest of the moveset up to this point, this is just another buff. I've yet to see a weakness here.

@Hephaestus-As a Neutral B? She can't use it whenever she wants usually as that would be cheap. I feel how I stated it will be more balanced and a nice feature.
    Yet another unnecessary buff to an already strong-in-every-aspect PSA.

How would you say for Goku fitting in Brawl. If Goku can fit Ikaros definitely should be able to.
    Easy.

You don't see Goku calling over the Genkidama at 100%.

Goku's SSJ mode isn't nearly as strong and lasts nearly nothing (That and, it has to be triggered).

Goku can't teleport as fast as in his canon story that he can basically stop time (The "teleports" he has, all of them share the same endlag the vBrawl attacks share. Rolls, Side Step, etc)

In the end, that Goku PSA lacks the flashy DBZ canon stuff like the projectile barrages/A real Kamehameha Knockback canon to the Anime, etc.

Ikaros, at this moment, is not suited to vBrawl.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: July 19, 2012, 08:52:51 AM »

I am well-aware you can't just copy and paste. We could recreate it like how KJP recreated glide for Falco. Also, we can see how Charizard/Bowser move their heads up and down at many angles.
    @Your3rdQuoteReply-I wasn't saying Hephaestus is the N-B. Just nevermind. You'll see when the moveset is in progress.
    @GokuReply-We can improvise throughout the Ikaros moveset as had to the Goku PSA.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: July 19, 2012, 12:37:36 PM »

Ikaros Moveset Revisions.

Her eyes will turn red during the final smash and when she charges a smash attack or uses a special.

Specials:

Air/Ground Side B: Glide

A regular glide that lasts 3 seconds. May or may not change this to only work in air.

Ground/Air Down B: Aegis + Pandora

Ikaros will spawn a translucent green shield around her to completely defend herself from attacks and grabs. (this part is Aegis)
    You must continue to hold B to use it.
    Start up time is 1 second, ending time is 1 second. 1 second that you will be unable to move and vulnerable.
    You will regain 3% health every 5 seconds while using it. (this part is Pandora)
    It will break when hit a certain number of times (like the smashball, somewhat).
    You won't be able to use this move for another 50 seconds if it breaks.
    If you turn it off normally, it will take 30 seconds before you can use it again.
    Ikaros will flash/blink green once when it's available again.
    If used in air, Ikaros will descend slowly to the ground.

Air/Ground Neutral B: Apollon

Same as Pit's Neutral B; bow and arrow. With a custom bow and arrow model, of course. The arrow will be flaming dark purple/black on the tip at all times. When it hits either the ground or an opponent, the flame will create a medium-sized explosion. Can be controlled a bit easier than Pit's bow as well.

Air/Ground Up B:

She will be able to shoot forward in any direction at a speed of Mach 24.
    She won't literally move that fast, but will teleport in a way similar to Fox's Side B with some surrounding wind as well. Damage will be dealt if hit head on, otherwise the wind will push opponents away.

Attacks:

Side Smash:

Ikaros will charge a ball of light and then force it forward upon the opponent.
    It will explode upon impact and will not leave her hands.

She'll use the move she used when she shot herself in the arm in this video:
    http://www.animestatic.com/heavens-lost-property-forte/heavens-lost-property-forte-episode-8-english-dubbed/

@7:00

Up Smash:

A charged uppercut.

Down Smash:
    Charges with one hand up and then does a SMACKDOWN.
    DOWN [censored]

Dash Attack:

She'll grab the foe's head with her hand (similar Ganondorf's Side B) and will squeeze her opponent's head like she did with Chaos.

May or may not use this since it involves a special grab and might be a bit abrupt while dashing.

Up Air:

A backflip kick upward.

Forward Air:

Ikaros spins around to the right and hits the opponent with her wings.

Back Air:
    Undecided. Backward kick, flips back around?

Down Air:

Ikaros will rotate 45deg sideways and spin with her arms and wings out, hitting any enemies nearby.

Final Smash: Uranus System
    Called while in air: Uranus System - Travel Mode

The ship can fly around the stage in any direction.
    It takes 1.5 seconds to turn properly.
    Will work like super sonic.

The nose of the galactic battleship will have a suction point in the front, so enemies can get attached to
    the battleship.
    When enemies are attached to it, they will receive 1% damage every second.
    The opponent can attempt to get out by button mashing/moving away.

Depending on how possible this is to do, only the battle mode FS may be used.

Called while on ground: Uranus System - Battle Mode

The Uranus System will rise up from the ground in Travel Mode and then transform into Battle Mode once in the air. Controller(s) will rumble.

Attacks:

Side B:
    Mini Rockets are released that spread wildly around the stage.
    They may not be random depending on if it is possible to do so.

Neutral B: Ceceis
    A myriad of explosive projectiles similar to Artemis is released across the stage.

Up Smash:
    Robotic arms sweep up across the stage.

Down Smash:
    Robotic arms rise up and then do a smack down on dat stage.

Side Smash: Hephaestus (Can be charged up to 5 seconds)
    The Uranus System charges up energy then fires an enormous blast of heat energy. Will be similar to Lucario's FS and will be movable up and down about as quickly as it.

The FS lasts 15 seconds for the amount of time you have to attack.
    Ikaros will have an Aegis around her and will have her wings attached to the front of the ship.

Taunts/Wins:
    Down Taunt:
    Ikaros will bend down and pull out a watermelon. She will crouch down and hold/stroke it for a few seconds while looking around. Then she will put it away and stand back up.

Up Taunt:
    Floats off the ground with arms crossed and [censored]s head to the side, almost as if bored/mocking.

Side Taunt:
    Undecided. Something like Peach's wink taunt, but with a peace sign? ☮

Win1:
    Walks in holding a watermelon, stops, then looks at the camera.
    Win1 Wait:
    Stares at the screen and strokes dat watermelon.

Win2:
    Looks up and ATTEMPTS TO SMILE!
    Win2 Wait:
    Isn't smiling anymore and looks to the side with her hands behind her back and her left leg crossed in front of the left leg.

Win3:
    Undecided. Simple hand motion, says she hopes she pleased master?
    Win3 Wait:
    Undecided.

Damages, trajectories, etc for each attack and Ikaros' speed will be decided once we begin the PSA.

Now have some fan art. Smiley
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:19:16 PM by BlackJax96 » Logged

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

Back for hacking :D

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #93 on: July 19, 2012, 02:01:04 PM »

Nice fan art

Need a beta tester?

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: July 19, 2012, 02:50:26 PM »

Nice fan art

thank you

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #95 on: July 19, 2012, 03:05:53 PM »

For wait 3 could be following a butterfly like in the anime and trips

Need a beta tester?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: July 19, 2012, 03:06:14 PM »

Air/Ground Side B: Glide

A regular glide that lasts 3 seconds. May or may not change this to only work in air.

Ground/Air Down B: Aegis

Ikaros will spawn an opaque green shield around her to completely defend herself from attacks and grabs.
    You must continue to hold B to use it.
    Start up time is 1 second, ending time is 1 second. 1 second that you will be unable to move and vulnerable.
    You will regain 3% health every 5 seconds while using it.
    It will break when hit a certain number of times (like the smashball, somewhat).
    You won't be able to use this move for another 50 seconds if it breaks.
    If you turn it off normally, it will take 40 seconds before you can use it again.
    Ikaros will flash/blink green once when it's available again.
    If used in air, Ikaros will descend slowly to the ground.
    "If you turn it off normally, it will take 40 seconds before you can use it again. "
    - Make this be 30 seconds instead.
    Air/Ground Neutral B: Apollon
    Same as Pit's Neutral B; bow and arrow. With a custom bow and arrow model, of course. The arrow will be flaming dark purple/black on the tip at all times. When it hits either the ground or an opponent, the flame will create a medium-sized explosion. Can be controlled a bit easier than Pit's bow as well.
    Will the arrow be able to be moved like Pit's, or just for a second to "angle" it?
    Air/Ground Up B:
    She will be able to shoot forward in any direction at a speed of Mach 24.
    She won't literally move that fast, but will teleport in a way similar to Fox's Side B with some surrounding wind as well.
    No complaints, I think. No damage, right? The wind would be I assume to push the enemies?

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: July 19, 2012, 03:09:44 PM »

"If you turn it off normally, it will take 40 seconds before you can use it again. "
    - Make this be 30 seconds instead.

Will the arrow be able to be moved like Pit's, or just for a second to "angle" it?

No complaints, I think. No damage, right? The wind would be I assume to push the enemies?

- Alright, sounds good to me.
    - It will pretty much work the same as Pit's. It will be easier to control like in P:M as well.
    - Unless she hits them head on, that would do a bit of damage. Otherwise no, the wind would just push opponents away.

edit: k edited my revisions.

For wait 3 could be following a butterfly like in the anime and trips

Maybe. It might be a bit abrupt if the character starts moving while she's still in the air though, since she'll be standing in Wait1.
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:13:59 PM by BlackJax96 » Logged

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #98 on: July 19, 2012, 03:16:19 PM »

Sorry I ment victory 3 ^_^"

Need a beta tester?

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: July 19, 2012, 03:18:54 PM »

Sorry I ment victory 3 ^_^"

Oh yeah, that sounds better. I'll take that as an idea, thanks.

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #100 on: July 19, 2012, 03:28:12 PM »

No prob

Need a beta tester?

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #101 on: July 19, 2012, 04:57:33 PM »

In Aegis why is she regenerating health? That shield doesn't rejuvenate her during her protection. Pandora is a seperate attribute. Also, Aegis is definitely
    Not opaque. 'Tis translucent.
    Also, I don't think glide should be Side-B. I still think my idea is more "money" for Side-B.
    Glide should be configure to the buttons Pit, Charizard, or Metaknight can glide.
    I like how my moveset list is configured for which move corresponds to whatever.
    BlackJax, we can talk about this on MSN for an agreement when I come back to Georgia.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: July 19, 2012, 05:10:53 PM »

In Aegis why is she regenerating health? That shield doesn't rejuvenate her during her protection. Pandora is a seperate attribute. Also, Aegis is definitely
    Not opaque. 'Tis translucent.
    Also, I don't think glide should be Side-B. I still think my idea is more "money" for Side-B.
    Glide should be configure to the buttons Pit, Charizard, or Metaknight can glide.
    I like how my moveset list is configured for which move corresponds to whatever.
    BlackJax, we can talk about this on MSN for an agreement when I come back to Georgia.

Alright, we can talk about it on MSN when you get back.
    I had combined Pandora with Aegis because Aegis would be pretty much the same thing as regular shielding except you couldn't be grabbed, and Pandora would have been ruled out if I didn't combine it. Regenerating health at all times without having to hold a button or stand in place seemed cheap any way you put it, and the two moves seemed to go together well. So I combined them.

Also, isn't Pit's Side B glide already? It is in P:M, I know. I just played it to see lol.
    We can make the ground Side B a move, but I would like to keep at least the air side-b as the glide. All the other special directions are taken for air.

We're trying to make a moveset, not just show off every move ikaros has with seperate button combos good sir.

And sure, translucent. I had misused opaque while thinking of MDL0's blend for opacity. lol

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: July 19, 2012, 07:26:28 PM »

Glide for SideB won't do [censored] though. They gave glide for Pit's SideB for leading up on combos. Ikaros isn't like that.
    I'll suffice with Aegis combined with Pandora, I suppose.
    It's just in the anime she can do it at all times, and not just on one move. Furthermore, how you incorporated your idea of Pandora seems even more cheap than mine.

But again, continue on MSN.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: July 19, 2012, 07:40:12 PM »

Glide for SideB won't do [censored] though. They gave glide for Pit's SideB for leading up on combos. Ikaros isn't like that.
    I'll suffice with Aegis combined with Pandora, I suppose.
    It's just in the anime she can do it at all times, and not just on one move. Furthermore, how you incorporated your idea of Pandora seems even more cheap than mine.

But again, continue on MSN.
    @ Side B:

It depends on how the rest of the aerials are incorporated. At this moment, neither of you is clear as to what the gameplay of this PSA is based on.

@Aegis&Pandora:

How is having a heal while on-position more cheap?

Once the Shield is used, it can't be used again for 30 seconds. Ikaros will barely have time, and won't probably ever get the heal at 5 seconds. I mean, how often have you been able to enact Cloud's Omnislash activation?

Yours, on the other hand, was a heal over time.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15
    Print
    Jump to: