Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 330880 times)
Master Gawain
Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #390 on: November 18, 2012, 01:03:23 PM »

Am i the only person who can't get the gengar PSA to work? i have put everything in the correct places, and i have tried both classic and biker warios, done it on non-hacked stages, and used non-hacked characters with him. im using riivolution, could that be the problem?

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #391 on: November 18, 2012, 01:11:52 PM »

Am i the only person who can't get the gengar PSA to work? i have put everything in the correct places, and i have tried both classic and biker warios, done it on non-hacked stages, and used non-hacked characters with him. im using riivolution, could that be the problem?
    probably i dont know where you need to put the wario files in rivo im a gecko user

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #392 on: November 18, 2012, 03:47:49 PM »

Actually I was kinda working on him.

Working on who?

Thats odd, Im using Riivolution as well. Where does it freeze?

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Solar99
    Lol Kitten

It's showtime

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #393 on: November 18, 2012, 03:52:34 PM »

Working on who?
    Deoxys. That's why I put his name in bold when I quoted you.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #394 on: November 18, 2012, 04:03:18 PM »

Deoxys. That's why I put his name in bold when I quoted you.

Oh, well it could have been better specified. Is he almost done? Because mine is, but if it is i'll wait to put mine out and if its good i dont mind just using yours. I didnt think you did PSA work.

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Solar99
    Lol Kitten

It's showtime

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #395 on: November 18, 2012, 04:38:38 PM »

Oh, well it could have been better specified. Is he almost done? Because mine is, but if it is i'll wait to put mine out and if its good i dont mind just using yours. I didnt think you did PSA work.

Sorry about the confusion.

Anyway the animations on mine is almost complete. After I'm done with that, all I need to do is the actual PSA work which hopefully won't too long. And I do PSA work. It's just that it takes a while since I'm usually doing this stuff on my own.

But you can go ahead and release your's if you want.
    « Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 04:45:20 PM by Solar99 » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #396 on: November 18, 2012, 04:45:48 PM »

Sorry about the confusion.

Anyway the animations on mine is almost complete. After I'm done with that, all I need to do is the actual PSA work which hopefully won't too long. And I do PSA work. It's just that it takes a while since I'm usually doing this stuff on my own.

No problem, but id like to see how you do the PSA, because deoxys isn't particularly my favorite pokemon, I just like him enough to make his PSA. Im assuming hes at least one of your favorite pokemon. Id also like to hear you plans for him if he's going to be used in the project as well. 

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #397 on: November 19, 2012, 12:25:06 PM »

deoxys would be able to change forms if someone rigged all forms on the same mdl0 shame we dont have a pokemon rigger  here and we dont have all deoxys forms either boygos made normal afyre made attack we still needed speed and defense

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #398 on: November 19, 2012, 01:21:54 PM »

Working on who?

Thats odd, Im using Riivolution as well. Where does it freeze?
    When i select a stage.

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #399 on: November 19, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »

so i have been looking to the pokemons roster on your OP picture and is there a reason to have all  fire starters pokemons  in? it just seems abit overkill i would lose two of the three blaziken/infernape/emboar since they are all fire fighting and do preety much the same moves atleast typhlosion and charizard are diferent but those 3 are like 3 of the same cup.Having kyogra and groudon without rayquaza  is a crime Tongue and flygon said his rayquaza import was amazing so replace one of those with him? we only have 1 dragon on that picture.

then gollet,treeko and ghastly seem out of place with all the powerfull/popular pokemons

A sugestion we should try to cover all types of pokemon so far it misses on having the ice type.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #400 on: November 19, 2012, 05:06:16 PM »

so i have been looking to the pokemons roster on your OP picture and is there a reason to have all  fire starters pokemons  in? it just seems abit overkill i would lose two of the three blaziken/infernape/emboar since they are all fire fighting and do preety much the same moves atleast typhlosion and charizard are diferent but those 3 are like 3 of the same cup.Having kyogra and groudon without rayquaza  is a crime Tongue and flygon said his rayquaza import was amazing so replace one of those with him? we only have 1 dragon on that picture.

then gollet,treeko and ghastly seem out of place with all the powerfull/popular pokemons

A sugestion we should try to cover all types of pokemon so far it misses on having the ice type.

I agree, and its a topic Mammoth and I have often spoke about. I myself think it would be cool to have all of the starter pokemon of all the types on the roster, with their first evolution as their guest, but we are still definitely lacking models for all of them. But I'll porobably get rid of Emboar because I really dont have much interest in PSAing him. As for Infernape and Blaze i think they are fitting to have together because they would make for a cool fight. With Emboar gone Raquaza can take his place too.

Golett is definitely not gonna be there either, Rhyperior is going to take his place when the model is ready, Gastly is gonna be switched out for Mew, and with ness now free Feraligater will go over him.

... Leaving lonely Treecko

I was considering removing him as well, purely because everyone is pretty much a heavy hitter or close to it, but then I would have to remove Jiggs, Pichu, and get rid of the idea for Cubone over Toon Link (Or change the plan and make him Marrowak, which i prefer). Then Pikachu is already Raichu, but I was also thinking about making him Pikachu again just so theres some weaker pokemon, but this way I dont have to remove any files, although i still want to edit the psa a little to balance it.

But I definitely do see that there is some issues and i would like to do something about it, but im not sure what. What does everyone else think?

When i select a stage.

Hmm, thats weird. For a while i was having a file size issue with his Motion but I dont think it would freeze there if that was the case. I know this is a dumb question, but have you tried it with all the costumes? Or did you change the names of anything?
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 05:11:17 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #401 on: November 19, 2012, 05:47:17 PM »

I agree, and its a topic Mammoth and I have often spoke about. I myself think it would be cool to have all of the starter pokemon of all the types on the roster, with their first evolution as their guest, but we are still definitely lacking models for all of them. But I'll porobably get rid of Emboar because I really dont have much interest in PSAing him. As for Infernape and Blaze i think they are fitting to have together because they would make for a cool fight. With Emboar gone Raquaza can take his place too.

Golett is definitely not gonna be there either, Rhyperior is going to take his place when the model is ready, Gastly is gonna be switched out for Mew, and with ness now free Feraligater will go over him.

... Leaving lonely Treecko

I was considering removing him as well, purely because everyone is pretty much a heavy hitter or close to it, but then I would have to remove Jiggs, Pichu, and get rid of the idea for Cubone over Toon Link (Or change the plan and make him Marrowak, which i prefer). Then Pikachu is already Raichu, but I was also thinking about making him Pikachu again just so theres some weaker pokemon, but this way I dont have to remove any files, although i still want to edit the psa a little to balance it.

But I definitely do see that there is some issues and i would like to do something about it, but im not sure what. What does everyone else think?

Hmm, thats weird. For a while i was having a file size issue with his Motion but I dont think it would freeze there if that was the case. I know this is a dumb question, but have you tried it with all the costumes? Or did you change the names of anything?
    jigglypuff and pichu brothers can stay i mean i dont think we should replace pokemons already in brawl isnt this project about adding pokemons over noone pokemon characters?

jiglypuff was wiglytuff for full evo and pichu brothers are 2 so that makes up for it about pikachu dont you watch the anime? pikachu can take down any fully evolved pokemon xD dont call him weak Tongue he doesnt even need to evolve xD same for meowth famous pokemons dont need to be fully evolved xD.

shame there isnt any cool ice pokemon on the vault an articuno,Regice or Kyurem would be epic but even in pokemon games there arent very ice types to choose from that would fit a brawl char

Also im not sure you can put mew on kirby since kirby is well odd so im not sure what you plan to do to put him there lol if your starting a totaly ported feraligator psa you should put feraligar on kirby instead of porting 2 chars.

Some sugestions for pokemons that can be fun are lugia(aafyre vertex is amazing),suicune(flygon),raikou(flygon),zekron(flygon),Reshiram(Nanobuds),Latios(iwvi),porygon z(blueumbreon) and Flygon(Spex130) i know most of them are all legendary but thats the best part of pokemon Tongue the problem is they are all over charizard so the roster is full of charizard ports already and the animations might start looking repetitive.

Solar99
    Lol Kitten

It's showtime

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #402 on: November 19, 2012, 06:16:30 PM »

shame there isnt any cool ice pokemon on the vault an articuno,Regice or Kyurem would be epic but even in pokemon games there arent very ice types to choose from that would fit a brawl char
    What about Beartic?

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #403 on: November 19, 2012, 06:58:49 PM »

jigglypuff and pichu brothers can stay i mean i dont think we should replace pokemons already in brawl isnt this project about adding pokemons over noone pokemon characters?

jiglypuff was wiglytuff for full evo and pichu brothers are 2 so that makes up for it about pikachu dont you watch the anime? pikachu can take down any fully evolved pokemon xD dont call him weak Tongue he doesnt even need to evolve xD same for meowth famous pokemons dont need to be fully evolved xD.

Also im not sure you can put mew on kirby since kirby is well odd so im not sure what you plan to do to put him there lol if your starting a totaly ported feraligator psa you should put feraligar on kirby instead of porting 2 chars.

Some sugestions for pokemons that can be fun are lugia(aafyre vertex is amazing),suicune(flygon),raikou(flygon),zekron(flygon),Reshiram(Nanobuds),Latios(iwvi),porygon z(blueumbreon) and Flygon(Spex130) i know most of them are all legendary but thats the best part of pokemon Tongue the problem is they are all over charizard so the roster is full of charizard ports already and the animations might start looking repetitive.

True, but just because Jiggs is in Brawl already doesnt give her any spot over Treecko imo, and i dont want to see a bunch of huge legendary taking on tiny pichu brothers (Actually it would be just single pichu) or pikachu, without there being a nice selection of first stage pokemon to them to fight too, which is why im trying to better balance the roster with evolved, pre-evolved, and legendary pokemon (Which are also my favorite Pokes).
    But no, I watched the anime when i was young, but now I just play the hell out of the games, handheld in particular. Which is part of the reason I stopped watching, Ash would never evolve his damn pokemon, and Pikachu can be decent with the right EV training, and a Light Ball, but he'll never take down a dragonite Tongue

As for moving Mew over to Kirby, Mammoth and I plan on making a new Mew PSA over Kirby, and giving him a sort copy ability, or something along those lines, because Mew is suppose to be related to all pokemon, and can use any move, so that was my reasoning behind putting Feraligator on Ness.

But honestly I dont think any more legendarys are needed because we already have 8 on the roster, and trust me I would love to have Lugia because hes my favorite Pokemon above the rest. But eventually I would like to make a Brawl with all Legendary Pokemon to get the cool legendarys that didnt fit the roster size.

What about Beartic?

Beartic would be cool but im not sure who he'd go over yet, but im not too interested in him myself. It would be up to someone else to animate him.
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:59:46 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #404 on: November 20, 2012, 12:31:36 AM »

Ice types?
    Snouront, glalie, glaceon, cubchuo, jynx, delibird, smoochum, froslass, dewgong, cloyster, lapras, sneasel, snover, weavile.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: