Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 332133 times)
Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #375 on: November 15, 2012, 01:21:49 PM »

If y'all take requests, my favorite Pokemon has been ripped and put onto Metaknight already, just needs moves.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26921

Boygos did this for me, and I'd kill for moves. Most of them don't even need to change much.

Unfortunately Beedrill is already over MK and he was imported by Flygon specifically for this. Farfetched was the original MK candidate so whenever we get around to Pre Evolved Pokebrawl he'll probably make the roster.

Post Merge: November 15, 2012, 01:30:10 PM
    just posting some progress groudon has all tilts,smash and aerials psaed.
    i also finished turning bowser N-B(firebast) into a straight projectyle and it looks awnsome xD and you have to let it charge  or he will go short  and its a true projectile Tongue

Downb solarbeam is also psaed but having troubles with the beam gfx i tryed using geno beam from mariodk one over rob with no luck i will try to pm him so he cant tell me how to use that gfx  if that doesnt work is there any other hack on the vault that has a beam gfx i could use needs to be yellow or blue and it needs a fixed range not giant across the screen.

if i cant figure this beam stuff i will need a diferent up B idea  since it also uses a beam

here its groudon moveset if anyone wants to see it also the FS im not sure it will be possible maybe just a burning rockshoot foward or so since i cant fit a volcano model on groudon

AA -Bowser AA looks perfect here resembles slash or cut lets leavue it

Side tilt- groundon does a chop movement  resemble brick break

up tilt- fire punch groudon does a good punch upwards

down tilt- dragon tail groundone does a grounded taill swipe that flips oponents the other way

dash attack -headbutt  a powerfull dash attack but has a great endlag since groundon trows itself with the head and lands with his belly and takes his time to get up

Up smash Smack down groudon grabs a rock from the ground and trows it upward making the target be trown down

Down smash earthquake groudon stomps the floor and hits grounded enemies on both sides similar to charizard down smash

Side smash- Groudon winds up a powerful fist then slams it forward.  Extremely powerful.  Both massive damage and knockback.  Painfully slow start-up and crippling endlag though. "Hammer Arm".

N-air hiden power groudon calls his hidden powers  and some orbs rotate around him  think lucas position when he does his up smash

F air- a claw slash  resembling shadow Claw

up air- Cut he does an overhead slash

back air a back slash Dragon claw

D Air - Groudon does a flip and smashes the foe downwards with his tail.  Very slow but powerful meteor smash

Neutral B: Fire Blast - A slow but powerful projectile and it has a decent range.

side B- stone edje groundon  points his arms to both sides and 2 rocks apear from the ground  and them he points up making both rocks go upward

side B aerial lava plume groundon spits a fire ball diagonaly downwards

down B solarbeam it has a very slow start put but a fires a beam with a good range foward

up B dragon pulse groudon roates to the other side then points the head downwards and fires  the beam making him go diagonaly upward

FS groudon gets mad and does a huge roar - a volcano appears on the background and fires a huge ball of fire that crashes on groudon location like the t rex psa this is eruption

Maybe an Up B similar to DDDs? But i like what your doing with his projectile, ill probably add that mechanic, where the attack falls short the less its charged, to Typhlosion's NB on his update. I was also thinking about making so you had to hold B while charging, then when released the attack will trigger (Like Darkrai's) But im glad to see progress on Groudon, the more pokemon on the vault the better.

Soon im also gonna post links to the PSAs that others have created that are going to make the roster.
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:31:30 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #376 on: November 15, 2012, 02:18:45 PM »

What about ivysaurs solarbeam? And u can always use sdooms original up b idea

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #377 on: November 15, 2012, 03:18:50 PM »

Unfortunately Beedrill is already over MK and he was imported by Flygon specifically for this. Farfetched was the original MK candidate so whenever we get around to Pre Evolved Pokebrawl he'll probably make the
    Over Metaknight? Lol, I thought he was going over pit xD
    I guess I have to remake him, since he's only a 3 minute job because all I'm rigging is the arms.

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

POKE MASTER
    Mega Kitten

Download my stages then U have my permission 2 die

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Active Contributor Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #378 on: November 15, 2012, 03:28:01 PM »

DAT GENGAR PSA.....
    Is freaking beast

Hopefully you guys are making use of the models I sent you Smiley
    The Haxorus, Feraligatr and Tyrannatar. As I told Shinymammoth before, if you need anymore just let me know.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #379 on: November 15, 2012, 03:59:47 PM »

Over Metaknight? Lol, I thought he was going over pit xD
    I guess I have to remake him, since he's only a 3 minute job because all I'm rigging is the arms.

You dont have to do that, Im just gonna model swap him over to MK. Its pretty simple so you dont have to worry about that.
    DAT GENGAR PSA.....
    Is freaking beast

Hopefully you guys are making use of the models I sent you Smiley
    The Haxorus, Feraligatr and Tyrannatar. As I told Shinymammoth before, if you need anymore just let me know.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Unfortunately our new model importer has a different method of model importing, but its alright because he has access to a bunch of models. Feraligatr's texture will probably be out pretty soon over Bowser.

Post Merge: November 15, 2012, 04:08:32 PM

Hey tails, did you get my PM?
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 04:08:32 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #380 on: November 15, 2012, 04:09:26 PM »

ivisaur solarbeam is an all screen beam you can even see it on the new PM trailer  its a infinite gfx i think that would be way too OP for a chargable downB move

Unfortunately Beedrill is already over MK and he was imported by Flygon specifically for this. Farfetched was the original MK candidate so whenever we get around to Pre Evolved Pokebrawl he'll probably make the roster.

Post Merge: November 15, 2012, 01:30:10 PM
    Maybe an Up B similar to DDDs? But i like what your doing with his projectile, ill probably add that mechanic, where the attack falls short the less its charged, to Typhlosion's NB on his update. I was also thinking about making so you had to hold B while charging, then when released the attack will trigger (Like Darkrai's) But im glad to see progress on Groudon, the more pokemon on the vault the better.

Soon im also gonna post links to the PSAs that others have created that are going to make the roster.
    his projectile works perfect because i modified bowser fire wich now is you send a single fire symbol fowar d if you continue holding b it will have a pathethic range and since bowser n-b vharges over time it works out great xD DDD up B doesnt fit on a person like groudon i mean he is too heavy to jump like that lol tomorow i will try to make the beam work if it doesnt guess i will try to use goku kameha gfx or something

You dont have to do that, Im just gonna model swap him over to MK. Its pretty simple so you dont have to worry about that.
    Thanks for the positive feedback. Unfortunately our new model importer has a different method of model importing, but its alright because he has access to a bunch of models. Feraligatr's texture will probably be out pretty soon over Bowser.

Post Merge: November 15, 2012, 04:08:32 PM
    Hey tails, did you get my PM?
    it should have rigged wings atleast and maybe some leg bones

HerofTyme
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #381 on: November 16, 2012, 12:14:05 AM »

A simple idea for Gengare. Give him a move that adds the flower for poison damage. The down B hypnosis is a cool idea, instead of charging the fart, he could charge a move that puts the opposition to sleep. But overall id like to see more original moves, and less wario moves.

Jerza
    Extreme Kitten

FairyTail!!!

• Awards RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #382 on: November 16, 2012, 04:17:07 AM »

do you wanna make a psa for latias and latios over ice climbers Tongue

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #383 on: November 16, 2012, 04:33:41 AM »

A simple idea for Gengare. Give him a move that adds the flower for poison damage. The down B hypnosis is a cool idea, instead of charging the fart, he could charge a move that puts the opposition to sleep. But overall id like to see more original moves, and less wario moves.

I like the poison idea, ill keep that in mind. But I was having some problems with the codding for the Down B, I cant seem to get his fart to go away when its fully charged. I still have some tests to do on it to see what is calling the fart though and its been forever since anything has been put up so i decided to just post the version that i knew worked.

If anyone knows off hand where its located that would be awesome.

do you wanna make a psa for latias and latios over ice climbers Tongue

We decided to scrap that idea for know because when i resized them they phased into each other during their wait 1, and it looked really bad. As far as i know it cant be fixed because they're rigged to the same bone.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #384 on: November 16, 2012, 06:03:43 AM »

thanks to mariodk tip i made the solarbeam  beam appear altough it looks like a kameha of some sorts its decent looking gfx  time for the side bs now groudon is looking good  i hope i wont have filesize problems since its already on 400kb so not sure if i can add another external gfx

to get ride of wario fart get ride of any subroutines or change actions that arent 0 or 14(E) and just redirect the subations to your subactions
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 06:11:17 AM by Carnage » Logged

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #385 on: November 16, 2012, 08:21:30 PM »

Unfortunately Beedrill is already over MK and he was imported by Flygon specifically for this.
    Well, that's sad.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #386 on: November 17, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »

thanks to mariodk tip i made the solarbeam  beam appear altough it looks like a kameha of some sorts its decent looking gfx  time for the side bs now groudon is looking good  i hope i wont have filesize problems since its already on 400kb so not sure if i can add another external gfx

to get ride of wario fart get ride of any subroutines or change actions that arent 0 or 14(E) and just redirect the subations to your subactions

Awesome, I'll look into that. Right now im working a lot on the next Typhlosion, Empoleon, and Deoxys, but i'll see if i can find those subroutines and change it real quick because i have the codding for his new Down B already figured out.

Also, im trying to fix Typhlosion's running animation, but im having problems because his body is so weird. If someone could fix his Dash, Run, Turn Break, and Turn Run for the next version ill add you to the collab on the download. If not i'll just see what i can do.
    « Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:37:38 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #387 on: November 17, 2012, 05:49:20 PM »

Will deoxys change forms?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #388 on: November 17, 2012, 05:56:37 PM »

Will deoxys change forms?
    nope since there isnt any model with 4 deoxys on one mdl0

Solar99
    Lol Kitten

It's showtime

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #389 on: November 18, 2012, 07:08:51 AM »

Awesome, I'll look into that. Right now im working a lot on the next Typhlosion, Empoleon, and Deoxys.
    Actually I was kinda working on him.

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: