Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 330859 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #405 on: November 20, 2012, 01:51:26 AM »

RevenantGenesis actually pikachu took down a dragonite lol didnt you saw the only pokemon league that ash won? the orange league? ash takes down the dragonite with pikachu lol.

Ice types?
    Snouront, glalie, glaceon, cubchuo, jynx, delibird, smoochum, froslass, dewgong, cloyster, lapras, sneasel, snover, weavile.
    noone of those are actually cool except lapras and weavile  but lapras wouldnt work over no one due to the wierd body and weavile  is kinda so so.

i would love an heracross import xD that guy is would rock horning everybody, we dont have any horned pokemon yet.

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #406 on: November 20, 2012, 03:04:35 AM »

noone of those are actually cool except lapras and weavile  but lapras wouldnt work over no one due to the wierd body and weavile  is kinda so so.

My Heracross isn't the only one with a horn, cloyster is really horny (if you know what I mean) and jynx is really cool for me since she is my favorite pokemon (seriously, I beat the whole elite 4 with just her in leafgreen)

And as I'm the captain of the debate team of my school I'll say:

In your post you mentioned "noone of those are actually cool except lapras and weavile" yeah they are cool ACCORDING TO YOU.

First let me say cool mean something cold, some state of matter, some measurement of temperature, some american slang to mention something.

Ignoring that pun, according to pokemon games ice pokemon aren't so cool, most ice type moves are beauty, so both of the after mentioned pokemon will barely win any cool pokemon contest.

Officialy there is no specific "cool" pokemon so:
    You cannot on saying which pokemon are cool for a psa according to your opinions without giving a valid point of view and enough background information.

Invaliding arguments, LIKE A BOSS Awesome Face

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #407 on: November 20, 2012, 04:27:50 AM »

i didnt know what word to use since im not english lol i tough cool would be the best for the situation, jynx is just a black african woman lol i dont like her at all dkn why her design  does not apeal to me  so far the ice pokemon with the best design imo is kyurem (normal one) and  cloyster might be horny but he cant work on brawl due to only moving its entire body he has no arms,legs or anything  he is a mass so for animating attacks it would be really wierd.

we need some epic pokemons like gyarados/heracross/pinsir/Steelix/Aerodactyl/Rhyperior/Agron/durant/volcarona this are the best looking noone legendary pokemons imo
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 04:33:52 AM by Carnage » Logged

POKE MASTER
    Mega Kitten

Download my stages then U have my permission 2 die

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Active Contributor Famous Hacker

« Reply #408 on: November 20, 2012, 06:40:12 AM »

quote author=Carnage link=topic=47219.msg1058762#msg1058762 date=1353410870]
    , jynx is just a black african woman lol i dont like her at all dkn why her design  does not apeal to me 

[/quote]

Whoa.......where the f#ck did that come from? 0.o

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #409 on: November 20, 2012, 08:54:43 AM »

quote author=Carnage link=topic=47219.msg1058762#msg1058762 date=1353410870]
    , jynx is just a black african woman lol i dont like her at all dkn why her design  does not apeal to me 

Whoa.......where the f#ck did that come from? 0.o
    quote faill lol i meant i didnt like they turn an african woman into a pokemon Im srs here

POKE MASTER
    Mega Kitten

Download my stages then U have my permission 2 die

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Active Contributor Famous Hacker

« Reply #410 on: November 20, 2012, 01:28:42 PM »

quote faill lol i meant i didnt like they turn an african woman into a pokemon Im srs here

....Jynx is based off of a Ganguro girl...-_-"......which is from Japan...... and Jynx is purple....or at least it has been for 13 years.....

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #411 on: November 20, 2012, 02:13:10 PM »

....Jynx is based off of a Ganguro girl...-_-"......which is from Japan...... and Jynx is purple....or at least it has been for 13 years.....
    in the beggining she wasnt they chaged her to purple after several claims

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

« Reply #412 on: November 20, 2012, 04:07:12 PM »

And another thing... just a thought... Deoxys would be kinda hard to make, considering his low appearances (probably would be mostly psychic moves).. but if you abandon the idea of Deoxys, put Zoroark over Lucario, then Beartic could go over Wolf... again just a thought..

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #413 on: November 20, 2012, 04:17:02 PM »

And another thing... just a thought... Deoxys would be kinda hard to make, considering his low appearances (probably would be mostly psychic moves).. but if you abandon the idea of Deoxys, put Zoroark over Lucario, then Beartic could go over Wolf... again just a thought..
    deoxys is a fun pokemon if all the forms were rigged  on the same mdl0, since deoxys actually has a decent movepoll and RevenantGenesis said he had no interest in animationg or psaing beartic.

Solar99
    Lol Kitten

It's showtime

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #414 on: November 20, 2012, 05:38:36 PM »

Beartic would be cool but im not sure who he'd go over yet, but im not too interested in him myself. It would be up to someone else to animate him.
    Well I was just throwing him out there in case someone wants to PSA him.
    Deoxys hasn't been that hard to make for me. :/

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

« Reply #415 on: November 21, 2012, 02:10:18 PM »

I mean the fact that there is a slight possibility that you fail to manage to rig all 4 forms, then you could look to that alternative

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #416 on: November 21, 2012, 04:31:16 PM »

i didnt know what word to use since im not english lol i tough cool would be the best for the situation, jynx is just a black african woman lol i dont like her at all dkn why her design  does not apeal to me  so far the ice pokemon with the best design imo is kyurem (normal one) and  cloyster might be horny but he cant work on brawl due to only moving its entire body he has no arms,legs or anything  he is a mass so for animating attacks it would be really wierd.

we need some epic pokemons like gyarados/heracross/pinsir/Steelix/Aerodactyl/Rhyperior/Agron/durant/volcarona this are the best looking noone legendary pokemons imo

Woah, I missed one hell of a conversation. lol
    Still i would love to see Heracross, Rhyperior, Aggron, and Steelix. They're all epic pokemon, and Heracross sounds like a fun PSA. Plus Scizor needs someone to fight. I would also like to see Weavile and Lapras, but idk how the Lapras PSA would turn out.

I mean the fact that there is a slight possibility that you fail to manage to rig all 4 forms, then you could look to that alternative

I see what you mean, but i still think a Deoxys is cooler than Bearitic.
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 04:34:38 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #417 on: November 21, 2012, 10:20:32 PM »

Got an idea for a guest if you are still wanting guest characters.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #418 on: November 21, 2012, 10:32:06 PM »

If mew is on kirby will u edit every kirby hat attack? If u can edit the models so mew doesnt change its texture or hat it would be cool if you can edit them into pokemon moves like game and watch rob luigi peach etc need changingre

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #419 on: November 22, 2012, 03:19:45 AM »

Yah we aren't going to use it in quite the same setup but we are definitely going to use all those hat attack spots for crazy mew random attack awesomenss.

Pages:  1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: