Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: kingmailman on February 15, 2013, 02:26:17 AM
you guys should put xatu over Mr game and watch. huh. huh. because Xatu is like flat right?
lol? no xatu isnt flat at all he is a bird that has 3d dimensions like every pokemon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on February 15, 2013, 09:35:46 AM
lol? no xatu isnt flat at all he is a bird that has 3d dimensions like every pokemon
hmm i remember one pokemon being flat.... just cant remember

February 15, 2013, 06:30:51 PM #558 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 06:32:52 PM by silentempest
Im down for testing. I can already tell you that Electrivire, and Blazekien are superb. I do have a issue with Blaze's c smash side. I feel the range is too short but thats my personal opinion.

I just want to mention that my dorm floor plays pokemon brawl all the time so you are getting the feedback of like 20+ people from me   ;D

Quote from: silentempest on February 15, 2013, 06:30:51 PM
Im down for testing. I can already tell you that Electrivire, and Blazekien are superb. I do have a issue with Blaze's c smash side. I feel the range is too short but thats my personal opinion.

I just want to mention that my dorm floor plays pokemon brawl all the time so you are getting the feedback of like 20+ people from me   ;D

Thats sounds great. Eletivire and Blaziken have gotten a lot of tweaks to clean up their PSAs and plenty of new moves, so their new versions will be much greater than their previous versions. When it comes to the side c, I have tweaked it since what is available on the vault, and he does lunge out more than it did before, but im afraid to make him lunge out too much because of how fast and powerful the attack is. I'll let you check it out when i send you what I have.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Umm.. no... there's no 'flat pokemon'... Jigglypuff is a balloon and can 'deflate' or become flat? But other than that umm no.... anyway as for Blaziken and Electivire are some moves still just going to be CF/DK's movest with fire/elec tags added?
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Superlucario603 on February 16, 2013, 05:55:26 AM
Umm.. no... there's no 'flat pokemon'... Jigglypuff is a balloon and can 'deflate' or become flat? But other than that umm no.... anyway as for Blaziken and Electivire are some moves still just going to be CF/DK's movest with fire/elec tags added?
I know that Elec' up smash is diffrent than Dk and Blaze side smahs is using the knee instead of the elbow thrust.

February 16, 2013, 11:20:40 PM #562 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:50:28 AM by ShinyMammoth
the endgame goal for all PSA's is to have no relation to their original character unless somthing just fits perfectly.

I know this is stupid to ask but... How close is this to it's 1st/next release?
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicWolf on February 17, 2013, 02:51:57 AM
I know this is stupid to ask but... How close is this to it's 1st/next release?

...How close is what? The entire project, or just one PSA?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I think he means the next PSA. Like new character

February 18, 2013, 08:31:09 PM #566 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 09:34:32 PM by RevenantGenesis
Really soon. Literally the only thing stopping Blaziken, Electivire, and Typhlosion from coming out is their current glitches, which would include.

Blaziken:
When doing his Up Smash, the start frames of his animation it dont play the animation correctly. For some reason his leg is all messed up from Start, through the Hold, then when the beginning of the actual AttackHi4 starts it plays the rest of the animation correctly. Then his Neutral B animation is having the same problems with the same leg. I have never seen an animation play differently in game than it does in Brawl Box.
I've never ran into this problem before so fixing it is far beyond me right now, please I really need some help with this.

Electivire:
When in the air and doing his Side B, it plays the animation for for the grounded Side B, and when on the ground it plays the air Side B, then it plays the Special Fall Landing after as if he was forced to be in the air. Electivire's side B makes him go forward a little too so i think somewhere that's the reason for the problem.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=56972.0

Typhlosion:
He is having similar problems as Electivire, except no matter what it plays the Air animation for his Side B, we haven't codded it to go into Special Fall yet, but i'm assuming once we do he will do his Special Fall Landing like Electivire after doing his Side B on the ground.

Those three have been giving Mammoth and I serious problems with those issues, and we have tried just about everything to make them work (With the exception of Blaziken because his problem is mind blowing to me and we have nothing to try.) But aside from what I've just listed, the three of the are ready for release.  

Also, whoever is going to be over Ike will soon give us problems as well. Every model swap I have ever attempted over Ike results in freezing before entry. Im not sure why, I did all the steps (Exporting the model, adding bones to compensate, and i used Tabuu to re-reference the bones.
Idk if someone would be down to do this for us, but if someone could get me an Ike.pac that has been modified with tabuu to work with either Charizard's bone ref, or Falco's, and that has been confirmed to work, that would be amazing, and whoever helped us with this will receive credit. Once again I have tried a million times to get someone model swapped to Ike, and they all result in freezing. Please Help.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=56970.msg1106216


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I wish I knew how to do this stuff. :(

Thats neat tho I was actually wondering about the project :laugh: Still I think I can help with the leg but not sure... Can you send me the file Friday or Saturday? I'm free then I think.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 20, 2013, 07:41:25 AM #569 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:45:23 AM by ShinyMammoth
the entire project?
you mean the project that currently only has 6 original movesets that aren't even finished yet?

Ummm ask me again when at least half the roster is full.

And we fixed blazikens leg. Turned out to be a slope event.

Still struggling to get electivire and typhlosions side-bs to work right.