Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 331769 times)
XxTailsxX
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #585 on: February 24, 2013, 10:50:52 PM »

cant u use those items  and moves like harden and swords dance to increase the stats?

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #586 on: February 24, 2013, 11:02:32 PM »

What attacks do you have at the moment? Just wondering the current progress with Blaze. Also how strong do you plan to make him?

He'll be done when he's on the vault. Patience. All updates will be posted when we hit major milestones. otherwise try to keep your questions as far as progress limited to one per page at least. I don't want to be answering the same question every 4 days.

Currently we aren't focused on balancing our pokemon until we have enough new PSA's to balance them against. Currently though blaziken's strength is pretty similar to falcons.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #587 on: February 26, 2013, 10:31:48 AM »

I think that works.

I'll try that. Patience is tough for me but I'll do my best to try to lower it down to like once a week or once every 2 weeks or so.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #588 on: February 26, 2013, 02:16:16 PM »

Thats good for me, only because were stuck on literally on attack which is all that needs to be done to him before he's released (Except his up B, but the animations are done for it and it should be simple) and that all we have been working on for him because of that.

Also i would like to inform everyone that all his attacks, with the exception of his Forward A Air, Up A Air, down tilt, and down B a have been changed. The only one that may change after this version, maybe even before its release, is his Down Tilt.
    « Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 03:58:29 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #589 on: February 27, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »

Sounds almost done. I'll check this again on my B-Day (Friday). Maybe Blaze will be ready.

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #590 on: March 06, 2013, 06:43:13 PM »

Just poppin in for a quick update. Electivire Is scratchin at the door for his release. Got a few problems to iron out, some stray hitboxes to tame and whatever other clean up I can find. Otherwise Typhlosion is pretty close as well, some graphic work and a couple of attacks that need rehashing.

Right now our biggest hang up is Blaziken, I'm having trouble making his charging Side-b do seperate charges. I've done charges in the past too, Typhlosions N-B is working beautifully and Electivires Down-B is flawless. Blaze is just not reading the bits or something.

Well, thats pretty much it for now. Hopefully I'll have another update soon.

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #591 on: March 09, 2013, 02:34:11 PM »

Got an idea for Groudon's FS.

What if he turns into that Fake Groudon from that movie (I forget what it's called. I think Pokemon Heroes or Forever. I don't remember. It was about Absol & Jirachi if I remember correctly)? He could attack with those tentacle things or just be a Giga version of Groudon like Giga Bowser. Like all his attacks are stronger but are also the same knockback but he can't jump & if he is in the air he just falls down & when he lands he does an earthquake. Just an idea if needed.

Friends:

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #592 on: March 09, 2013, 05:43:07 PM »

Got an idea for Groudon's FS.

What if he turns into that Fake Groudon from that movie (I forget what it's called. I think Pokemon Heroes or Forever. I don't remember. It was about Absol & Jirachi if I remember correctly)? He could attack with those tentacle things or just be a Giga version of Groudon like Giga Bowser. Like all his attacks are stronger but are also the same knockback but he can't jump & if he is in the air he just falls down & when he lands he does an earthquake. Just an idea if needed.
    That honestly has no relation to the true groudon just that false groudon made from jirachis energy

Those electrivire csps look amazing!
    « Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 06:13:30 PM by XxTailsxX » Logged

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #593 on: March 09, 2013, 07:55:59 PM »

Ether that or Lava Plume. But I honestly don't think Lava Plume would be a perfect idea cuz of the whole Bowser + Smash Ball = Giga Bowser. Something like Giga would be awesome since it will be a full replacement.

Friends:

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #594 on: March 19, 2013, 05:29:42 PM »

Update:
    Blaziken's side B is finally charging how we hoped and his next version will be finished soon.

Bisharp's Iron defense is fully functioning and swords dance is next!

Kabutops still can't be grabbed...

Flygon has been model swapped to ness and cannot be grabbed either... does anybody know anything about model swapping who can help us?

Misc all Pokemon minus the legendary ones will have pokeball entrys.

Zoroark is back under our control with the help of tails so he is moving along nicely.

Did I miss anyone?
    Feel free to ask if i did.

silentempest
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #595 on: March 20, 2013, 04:04:29 PM »

One question. When are these puppies ready to be tested? Cheesy

Hacksythe
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #596 on: March 20, 2013, 06:04:41 PM »

I have an Idea for gengar's guest pokemon (Im not the first,I think) Sableye, there is no other ghost pokemon that could fit gengar's moves. If I am not the only person who thinks so, please be gentle when telling me.

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #597 on: March 20, 2013, 08:34:11 PM »

We were thinking something along those lines. I'm just not sure if there is a model available. Unfortunately we aren't importers ourselves so he's kinda gotta wait on a guest until either we figure it out or we can get someone onboard who actually wants to import what we need imported.

And tempest Blaze should be ready to test soon. the others I'm still working on their own annoying problems so once I get those fixed I'll give you a more specific time of when they'll be ready.

Hacksythe
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #598 on: March 20, 2013, 11:39:28 PM »

What about the sableye model from pokepark 2? http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokepark2/index.html

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #599 on: March 20, 2013, 11:49:20 PM »

-_- did you even read what I posted?
    Unfortunately we aren't importers ourselves

Please read everything fully before replying.

Pages:  1 ... 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: