Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 06, 2013, 10:53:37 PM #735 Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 10:54:47 PM by RevenantGenesis
Quote from: Carnage on July 06, 2013, 08:07:37 AM
nice touch adding rocks to the tornado and darkrai is looking good , darkray was my first psa wher i was just testing the stuff i knew on the psa program  and animation swaping so the psa is probably outdated like hell its nice you guys are actualy animating him and all and draco meteor for Dragonite fs is a great idea

Awesome thanks, though already the graphic looks different then in the pic. Now its looking craaazy, Ill post pics when its finished again. But yeah I went in and rehashed all of Darkrai's animations, attacks, specials, falls, damages, dodges, items, all of that stuff, things I haven't even done yet on my previous PSAs I've worked on so hes gonna look super good. Mammoth is also going through and doing the codding too, his projectile will now be a throw article event of some sort from what i'm to believe. Were also changing the overall speed of him to make him differ from Ganon and better reflect his stats.
I'll post more pics of him as he comes along as well.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

i was deleting some Pms and saw an old pm about typhlosion FS and that you guys wanted it to be eruption like entei when it comes out of the pokeball so i made afew edits and typhlosion almost with the max filesize e edited his apealhi to be the 300 frames FS that he needs and coded the FS, i sent the files to RevenantGenesis if he wants to update the typhlosion

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am so following this thread :D
Also, I am wondering if there is any plans on finishing the psa over bowser or if he is abandoned?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on July 08, 2013, 07:05:54 PM
I am so following this thread :D
Also, I am wondering if there is any plans on finishing the psa over bowser or if he is abandoned?
groudon? well i could give him a FS exactly like thyplosion with no probs since we cant do virus groudon due to not having tentacles and stuff if people want it could share the FS with typhlosion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wouldn't mind if Groudon used a similar FS as Typhlosion, especially because Typlosion has to hit someone with the flame wheel at the start to activate his FS, meaning it would probably do more damage to the individual oppnent, and Groudon's can just be an area attack that hits everyone. Sounds alright to me because Groudon can use Eruption too, unless someone else has a different idea.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 09, 2013, 08:39:10 AM
I wouldn't mind if Groudon used a similar FS as Typhlosion, especially because Typlosion has to hit someone with the flame wheel at the start to activate his FS, meaning it would probably do more damage to the individual oppnent, and Groudon's can just be an area attack that hits everyone. Sounds alright to me because Groudon can use Eruption too, unless someone else has a different idea.
ok today afternoone i will update groudon with that FS also i hope typhlosion flamewhell isnt a gfx since he is preety much close to the filesize limit on its pack that is 539kb

also i used mariodk vegeta final flash gfx for hyper beam , it looks abit see trough but looks cool imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 09, 2013, 09:03:37 AM
ok today afternoone i will update groudon with that FS also i hope typhlosion flamewhell isnt a gfx since he is preety much close to the filesize limit on its pack that is 539kb

also i used mariodk vegeta final flash gfx for hyper beam , it looks abit see trough but looks cool imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Wow!! Looks really great!
Isn't there a yellow flag or something close?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on July 09, 2013, 02:15:22 PM
Wow!! Looks really great!
Isn't there a yellow flag or something close?
i mde it do normal damage instea of aura dont worry, i also fixe the t stance on the waits, got ride of the wall jump the only thing i didnt change was the upb cancel i tryed it but it looked worng cancelling that so its uncancelable
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait for it! +1 Support; keep up the work

July 10, 2013, 07:39:31 AM #744 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 09:31:05 AM by Carnage
thanks and flygon is there any way you could import me an heracross? xD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33186 groudon with the FS is released.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I tried to import him over bowser last Tuesday and horribly failed, I'll give him a shot in the near future since I still have a lot of pokemon to finish.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on July 10, 2013, 11:07:59 PM
I tried to import him over bowser last Tuesday and horribly failed, I'll give him a shot in the near future since I still have a lot of pokemon to finish.
i understand but import him over where his body fits the most  it isnt a need to be bowser  if his skeleton would fit better over other char
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

where to download this?
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673

Quote from: isaimcbrein on July 11, 2013, 04:29:38 PM
where to download this?
Reading past quotes is very effective with answering most questions.

Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2013, 07:39:31 AMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33186 groudon with the FS is released.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 04:34:49 PM
Reading past quotes is very effective with answering most questions.


I want to download the entire package. there are 50 pages for this topic, I'm too lazy.
**********************
Friend code: 2710-2190-3673