Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 332368 times)
Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #780 on: July 19, 2013, 12:59:09 PM »

Rotom could always be an alt for Triple Rasta.
    Also, can you have multiple CSS codes in Triple Rasta?

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #781 on: July 19, 2013, 01:50:41 PM »

Rotom could always be an alt for Triple Rasta.
    Also, can you have multiple CSS codes in Triple Rasta?

nope since triple rasta only has one gct a css code affects all 3 files as do all the codes

Carnage normally I like your ideas, but there's a line I'll draw when it comes to replacing haunter. I wanted him pretty bad and the decision to replace him took some time. Rotom, not only do I hate him but he isn't fitting for brawl at all. Sableye pretty much perfectly replaces him imo.

Either way whoever replaces haunter is down the road ATM.

Carnage was it dragon pulse or dragon breath that you wanted the graphic for?

well i used mariodk kameha to portrai dragon pulse on groudon but  it doesnt look that good if you can find a eruption,dragon pulse and dragonbreath gfx it would be preety good

also i worked on haunter you know? xD and you hate rotom? why? lol did you ever used rotom W? that thing is amazing for battles dkn why the hate rotom never did anything to deserve being hated on as far as i know lol

Sabley on the other hand do you know how he plays? he is just an annoying pokemon, all he does do the priority from prankster is using priority WoW,Taunt,Recover and night shade/foul play/confuse ray he is really just a stall to death pokemon lol

but its your guys call i personaly im not found of sablye playstyle

RG if you want cbliss fully working see this post

It is definitely because you don't have all the costumes.

You  see every time you select or scroll over a costume which doesn't have a .pac/.pcs yet, the game throws out an error.

You can see the error at the bottom of the green letters

"File Read (DVD): Open failed"

using the FPC it will also throw

"File Read (SD): Open failed"

This most commonly happens when you open a CPU player card and the coin goes to Random.
    Random will load from any costume. Even the ones without .pac/.pcs so ERROR.

It will also happen if you just happened to scroll over a costume with no files.
    For example if you don't have Mario01 and you know this, but you happened to scroll from Mario 00 to 02 in the way you went by 01, so ERROR.

The game will let you go about selecting other characters and stuff, but it won't recover from that error and it will silent freeze after selecting a stage in the SSS.

Notice how in the image it says it failed at opening sonic yet I'm selecting ToonLink.

Only way to remove the error is to back out the CSS and go back in, but how would you even know if the game threw the error?

You don't.

That's why you fill up all the costumes slots before trying anything.

or wait for the next version...

you really need every char to have pac,pcs costumes filled from 00 to 09 even if you dont click them this includes PT too so yeah your freezes are bound to you not filling up all the slots most likely
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 01:55:29 PM by Carnage » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #782 on: July 19, 2013, 02:39:49 PM »

nope since triple rasta only has one gct a css code affects all 3 files as do all the codes
    well i used mariodk kameha to portrai dragon pulse on groudon but  it doesnt look that good if you can find a eruption,dragon pulse and dragonbreath gfx it would be preety good

also i worked on haunter you know? xD and you hate rotom? why? lol did you ever used rotom W? that thing is amazing for battles dkn why the hate rotom never did anything to deserve being hated on as far as i know lol

Sabley on the other hand do you know how he plays? he is just an annoying pokemon, all he does do the priority from prankster is using priority WoW,Taunt,Recover and night shade/foul play/confuse ray he is really just a stall to death pokemon lol

but its your guys call i personaly im not found of sablye playstyle

RG if you want cbliss fully working see this post
    you really need every char to have pac,pcs costumes filled from 00 to 09 even if you dont click them this includes PT too so yeah your freezes are bound to you not filling up all the slots most likely

I'd say Sableye is just more visually appealing, Rotom doesnt really have much limbs to speak of other than his bolts or energy limbs for his other forms, which would make for a dull PSA, unless it heavily relied on graphics, which we're gonna have a lot of already.
    I still think we should do Sabeleye, Rotom, Porygon-Z, and Haunter with Triple Rasta though.

But when It comes to CBliss I do have it working, but that is on my personal SD and its Pokemon Brawl's SD that frequently freezes and I don't have CBliss on Pokemon Brawl yet.
    Though on my personal SD I do have all of the costumes filled. Im gonna try the Triple Rasta GCT and all of the stuff needed for it today on pokemon brawl and see if I still get freezes, cause I don't want to release the pack with random freezes. 

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #783 on: July 19, 2013, 06:16:52 PM »

I made beedrill a poison jab graphic
    its meant to appear in front of his arm/stinger thingy to resemble this
    Ill post some animation .gifs later and I remade his animations from pokemon battle revolution

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #784 on: July 19, 2013, 06:23:51 PM »

Awesome I'll Pm you the moveset.
    But yeah the pic is a litlle outdated, currently the roster is:
    Beedrill: Meta-Knight
    Bisharp: Mario
    Blastoise: Squirtle
    Charizard:
    Dragonite: Pit
    Empoleon: Ike
    Flygon: Ness
    Gallade: Sheik
    Gardevoir: Zelda
    Groudon: Bowser
    Haunter: Sonic
    Haxorus: Peach
    Heracross: Olimar
    Infernape: Fox
    Jigglypuff:
    Kabutops: Lucas
    Kyogre: Samus
    Lucario:
    Marowak: ToonLink
    Mew: Kirby
    Mewtwo: Rob
    Oak: Snake
    Pikachu:
    Rayquaza: ZSS
    Scizor: Falco
    Shinx: Ice Climbers
    Torterra: Yoshi
    Treecko: Luigi
    Tyranitar: Diddy
    Venausaur: Ivysaur
    Zoroark: Wolf

No Houndoom?..sob.

Nezha B. Rose
    Guardian of Pokemon Mods
    Special Access

I got a bucket of chicken.

• Awards Smash 3 Team RAGE!! Active Contributor Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #785 on: July 19, 2013, 06:46:53 PM »

Whoa, this idea is awesome RevenantGenesis, I'm just hyped by just reading about it... a charizard vs dragonite vs flygon brawl in a custom stage... like rayquaza final destination! This is just amazing!

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #786 on: July 19, 2013, 07:01:38 PM »

Texture update:

the faded outline is fixed
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:12:40 PM by XxTailsxX » Logged

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #787 on: July 19, 2013, 07:49:22 PM »

Characters on the roster are:

Beedrill: Meta-Knight
    Bisharp: Mario
    Blastoise: Squirtle
    Charizard:
    Dragonite: Pit
    Empoleon: Ike
    Flygon: Ness
    Gardevoir: Zelda
    Groudon: Bowser
    Haunter: Sonic
    Haxorus: Peach
    Heracross: Olimar
    Infernape: Fox
    Jigglypuff:
    Kabutops: Lucas
    Kyogre: Samus
    Lucario:
    Marowak: ToonLink
    Mew: Kirby
    Mewtwo: Rob
    Oak: Wes
    Pikachu:
    Rayquaza: ZSS
    Scizor: Falco
    Shinx: Ice Climbers
    Torterra: Yoshi
    Treecko: Luigi
    Tyranitar: Diddy
    Venausaur: Ivysaur
    Zoroark: Wolf

No Entei!?? I always wanted this one over Pikachu, as I have the model with custom bones and such...

EDIT : I also have a Colress over Snake hack, just wondering if he'll be part of the project/thread...
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:23:24 PM by TokoyamiTheDark » Logged

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #788 on: July 19, 2013, 11:40:10 PM »

No Entei!?? I always wanted this one over Pikachu, as I have the model with custom bones and such...

EDIT : I also have a Colress over Snake hack, just wondering if he'll be part of the project/thread...

Theyre gonna make a legendary pokemon brawl which Im sure Entei will be a part of

ShinyMammoth
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #789 on: July 20, 2013, 01:30:54 AM »

Well, we jumped the gun again... wound up with some stuff to take care of today so dragonite took a back seat. Tomorrow after work I'll fix the one or two things I need to fix and then upload him.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #790 on: July 20, 2013, 02:05:08 AM »

we wont use entei until he is rigged over ivy since we wont make 300+ animations for a custom boneset that is the pokeball boneset, this is valid for all pokemons , we wont ever make 300+ animations for anyone, they have to be rigged over a brawl skeleton

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #791 on: July 20, 2013, 06:52:59 AM »

we wont use entei until he is rigged over ivy since we wont make 300+ animations for a custom boneset that is the pokeball boneset, this is valid for all pokemons , we wont ever make 300+ animations for anyone, they have to be rigged over a brawl skeleton
    Ah, ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was told the Pokemon in this thread all had their own bones. Ah well, guess I'll do it myself, then.

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #792 on: July 20, 2013, 08:26:03 AM »

Ah, ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was told the Pokemon in this thread all had their own bones. Ah well, guess I'll do it myself, then.
    who told you? lol we always used pokemons that have been imported on the vault over normal chars, there isnt a single one with a pokeball or pokepark boneset

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #793 on: July 20, 2013, 10:32:45 AM »

who told you? lol we always used pokemons that have been imported on the vault over normal chars, there isnt a single one with a pokeball or pokepark boneset
    Some guy on Youtube told me that. He used a Gyarados and a PSA in his video and claimed the Gyarados had its PokePark bones. I didn't knew every Pokemon in this thread were actually rigged to a brawler's bones, though...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #794 on: July 20, 2013, 10:44:21 AM »

Some guy on Youtube told me that. He used a Gyarados and a PSA in his video and claimed the Gyarados had its PokePark bones. I didn't knew every Pokemon in this thread were actually rigged to a brawler's bones, though...
    gyarados is rigged over charizard made by flygon you can check flygon vault thats where most the models come from

Pages:  1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: