Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rotom could always be an alt for Triple Rasta.
Also, can you have multiple CSS codes in Triple Rasta?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

July 19, 2013, 07:50:41 PM #781 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 07:55:29 PM by Carnage
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 19, 2013, 06:59:09 PM
Rotom could always be an alt for Triple Rasta.
Also, can you have multiple CSS codes in Triple Rasta?

nope since triple rasta only has one gct a css code affects all 3 files as do all the codes

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on July 19, 2013, 05:53:04 PM
Carnage normally I like your ideas, but there's a line I'll draw when it comes to replacing haunter. I wanted him pretty bad and the decision to replace him took some time. Rotom, not only do I hate him but he isn't fitting for brawl at all. Sableye pretty much perfectly replaces him imo.

Either way whoever replaces haunter is down the road ATM.

Carnage was it dragon pulse or dragon breath that you wanted the graphic for?
well i used mariodk kameha to portrai dragon pulse on groudon but  it doesnt look that good if you can find a eruption,dragon pulse and dragonbreath gfx it would be preety good

also i worked on haunter you know? xD and you hate rotom? why? lol did you ever used rotom W? that thing is amazing for battles dkn why the hate rotom never did anything to deserve being hated on as far as i know lol

Sabley on the other hand do you know how he plays? he is just an annoying pokemon, all he does do the priority from prankster is using priority WoW,Taunt,Recover and night shade/foul play/confuse ray he is really just a stall to death pokemon lol

but its your guys call i personaly im not found of sablye playstyle

RG if you want cbliss fully working see this post

Quote from: ASF1nk on July 19, 2013, 06:30:57 PM

It is definitely because you don't have all the costumes.

You  see every time you select or scroll over a costume which doesn't have a .pac/.pcs yet, the game throws out an error.



You can see the error at the bottom of the green letters

"File Read (DVD): Open failed"

using the FPC it will also throw

"File Read (SD): Open failed"

This most commonly happens when you open a CPU player card and the coin goes to Random.
Random will load from any costume. Even the ones without .pac/.pcs so ERROR.

It will also happen if you just happened to scroll over a costume with no files.
For example if you don't have Mario01 and you know this, but you happened to scroll from Mario 00 to 02 in the way you went by 01, so ERROR.

The game will let you go about selecting other characters and stuff, but it won't recover from that error and it will silent freeze after selecting a stage in the SSS.

Notice how in the image it says it failed at opening sonic yet I'm selecting ToonLink.

Only way to remove the error is to back out the CSS and go back in, but how would you even know if the game threw the error?

You don't.

That's why you fill up all the costumes slots before trying anything.

or wait for the next version...

you really need every char to have pac,pcs costumes filled from 00 to 09 even if you dont click them this includes PT too so yeah your freezes are bound to you not filling up all the slots most likely
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 19, 2013, 07:50:41 PM
nope since triple rasta only has one gct a css code affects all 3 files as do all the codes
well i used mariodk kameha to portrai dragon pulse on groudon but  it doesnt look that good if you can find a eruption,dragon pulse and dragonbreath gfx it would be preety good

also i worked on haunter you know? xD and you hate rotom? why? lol did you ever used rotom W? that thing is amazing for battles dkn why the hate rotom never did anything to deserve being hated on as far as i know lol

Sabley on the other hand do you know how he plays? he is just an annoying pokemon, all he does do the priority from prankster is using priority WoW,Taunt,Recover and night shade/foul play/confuse ray he is really just a stall to death pokemon lol

but its your guys call i personaly im not found of sablye playstyle

RG if you want cbliss fully working see this post
you really need every char to have pac,pcs costumes filled from 00 to 09 even if you dont click them this includes PT too so yeah your freezes are bound to you not filling up all the slots most likely

I'd say Sableye is just more visually appealing, Rotom doesnt really have much limbs to speak of other than his bolts or energy limbs for his other forms, which would make for a dull PSA, unless it heavily relied on graphics, which we're gonna have a lot of already.
I still think we should do Sabeleye, Rotom, Porygon-Z, and Haunter with Triple Rasta though.

But when It comes to CBliss I do have it working, but that is on my personal SD and its Pokemon Brawl's SD that frequently freezes and I don't have CBliss on Pokemon Brawl yet.
Though on my personal SD I do have all of the costumes filled. Im gonna try the Triple Rasta GCT and all of the stuff needed for it today on pokemon brawl and see if I still get freezes, cause I don't want to release the pack with random freezes. 


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I made beedrill a poison jab graphic
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
its meant to appear in front of his arm/stinger thingy to resemble this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Ill post some animation .gifs later and I remade his animations from pokemon battle revolution

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 17, 2013, 06:34:06 PM
Awesome I'll Pm you the moveset.
But yeah the pic is a litlle outdated, currently the roster is:
Beedrill: Meta-Knight
Bisharp: Mario
Blastoise: Squirtle
Charizard:
Dragonite: Pit
Empoleon: Ike
Flygon: Ness
Gallade: Sheik
Gardevoir: Zelda
Groudon: Bowser
Haunter: Sonic
Haxorus: Peach
Heracross: Olimar
Infernape: Fox
Jigglypuff:
Kabutops: Lucas
Kyogre: Samus
Lucario:
Marowak: ToonLink
Mew: Kirby
Mewtwo: Rob
Oak: Snake
Pikachu:
Rayquaza: ZSS
Scizor: Falco
Shinx: Ice Climbers
Torterra: Yoshi
Treecko: Luigi
Tyranitar: Diddy
Venausaur: Ivysaur
Zoroark: Wolf

No Houndoom?..sob.

Whoa, this idea is awesome RevenantGenesis, I'm just hyped by just reading about it... a charizard vs dragonite vs flygon brawl in a custom stage... like rayquaza final destination! This is just amazing!

July 20, 2013, 01:01:38 AM #786 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:12:40 AM by XxTailsxX
Texture update:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the faded outline is fixed

July 20, 2013, 01:49:22 AM #787 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 02:23:24 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM
Characters on the roster are:


Beedrill: Meta-Knight
Bisharp: Mario
Blastoise: Squirtle
Charizard:
Dragonite: Pit
Empoleon: Ike
Flygon: Ness
Gardevoir: Zelda
Groudon: Bowser
Haunter: Sonic
Haxorus: Peach
Heracross: Olimar
Infernape: Fox
Jigglypuff:
Kabutops: Lucas
Kyogre: Samus
Lucario:
Marowak: ToonLink
Mew: Kirby
Mewtwo: Rob
Oak: Wes
Pikachu:
Rayquaza: ZSS
Scizor: Falco
Shinx: Ice Climbers
Torterra: Yoshi
Treecko: Luigi
Tyranitar: Diddy
Venausaur: Ivysaur
Zoroark: Wolf


No Entei!?? I always wanted this one over Pikachu, as I have the model with custom bones and such...

EDIT : I also have a Colress over Snake hack, just wondering if he'll be part of the project/thread...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on July 20, 2013, 01:49:22 AM
No Entei!?? I always wanted this one over Pikachu, as I have the model with custom bones and such...

EDIT : I also have a Colress over Snake hack, just wondering if he'll be part of the project/thread...

Theyre gonna make a legendary pokemon brawl which Im sure Entei will be a part of

Well, we jumped the gun again... wound up with some stuff to take care of today so dragonite took a back seat. Tomorrow after work I'll fix the one or two things I need to fix and then upload him.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on July 20, 2013, 01:49:22 AM
No Entei!?? I always wanted this one over Pikachu, as I have the model with custom bones and such...

EDIT : I also have a Colress over Snake hack, just wondering if he'll be part of the project/thread...
we wont use entei until he is rigged over ivy since we wont make 300+ animations for a custom boneset that is the pokeball boneset, this is valid for all pokemons , we wont ever make 300+ animations for anyone, they have to be rigged over a brawl skeleton
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2013, 08:05:08 AM
we wont use entei until he is rigged over ivy since we wont make 300+ animations for a custom boneset that is the pokeball boneset, this is valid for all pokemons , we wont ever make 300+ animations for anyone, they have to be rigged over a brawl skeleton
Ah, ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was told the Pokemon in this thread all had their own bones. Ah well, guess I'll do it myself, then.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on July 20, 2013, 12:52:59 PM
Ah, ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was told the Pokemon in this thread all had their own bones. Ah well, guess I'll do it myself, then.
who told you? lol we always used pokemons that have been imported on the vault over normal chars, there isnt a single one with a pokeball or pokepark boneset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 20, 2013, 02:26:03 PM
who told you? lol we always used pokemons that have been imported on the vault over normal chars, there isnt a single one with a pokeball or pokepark boneset
Some guy on Youtube told me that. He used a Gyarados and a PSA in his video and claimed the Gyarados had its PokePark bones. I didn't knew every Pokemon in this thread were actually rigged to a brawler's bones, though...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on July 20, 2013, 04:32:45 PM
Some guy on Youtube told me that. He used a Gyarados and a PSA in his video and claimed the Gyarados had its PokePark bones. I didn't knew every Pokemon in this thread were actually rigged to a brawler's bones, though...
gyarados is rigged over charizard made by flygon you can check flygon vault thats where most the models come from
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.