Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: POKE MASTER on October 06, 2012, 02:02:10 PM
Even though Smashville is 5 stages in one.....it doesn't work like that when stages are rel.'ed over it. It's not like Spear Pillar where if you use a rel. and rename the stages the game will read all 3 stages. You know how there's STGVILLAGE_01,02,00,04 and 03? if you use a rel. to move the stages over smashville the game only loads what ever's in the STGVILLAGE_00 slot. It's as if the other stages aren't even there; which is why I made the Elite 4 stages over 4 SEPERATE stages in brawl. The smashville concept was my first idea.
Then I tryed to put them over Lylat Cruise because Lylate Cruise is AMAZINGLY another 5 in one stage (i found that out recently) but NO stages at all can be ported on Lylat Cruise.
Darn :( that rules out my Smashville idea.. Unless you somehow managed to port them over Smashville. If they work on Battlefield with no .rel, maybe it's possible to port them to Smashville with no .rel? Idk x.x but it's really one of if not the only stage left to replace.

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 06, 2012, 06:35:56 PM
Darn :( that rules out my Smashville idea.. Unless you somehow managed to port them over Smashville. If they work on Battlefield with no .rel, maybe it's possible to port them to Smashville with no .rel? Idk x.x but it's really one of if not the only stage left to replace.

I can't port them all over Smashville with the rel.....but it may be it is possible for me to move all the models from the battlefield stages onto the smashville stages so that would elimminate the need for a rel. file. So I would take all the models from elite 4 wills stage and move them over to STGVILLAGE_00, all the models from Brunos stage and move them over to STGVILLAGE_01 and so on.

It would be like taking a snail out of its shell and moving it into another shell lol. But I would have to remove the balloons and effects from the smashville as well. I just recently learned how to edit stage effects so hopefully i'll be able to do it.

October 06, 2012, 07:47:22 PM #302 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:49:02 PM by GanonZack
Actually, you can rel port the Elite Four stages over Smashville without problems, I had done this for other stages before.
You can do that with Smashville, it works like Spear Pillar or Shadow Moses Island, the only two that can't be rel ported over are Lylat Cruise and Castle Siege.

Alright POKE MASTER, I'll try it myself with the rel first to see if Zack is right. If not, then hopefully it's not too much for you to get the E4 stages to work on Smashville. x.x

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 06, 2012, 07:55:34 PM
Alright POKE MASTER, I'll try it myself with the rel first to see if Zack is right. If not, then hopefully it's not too much for you to get the E4 stages to work on Smashville. x.x

Oh you know what? maybe it's because I'm using brawl plus, thats why it didn't work for me....

So I was working on zoroark, and I have no desire to make entei and suicune's walk better... I spent hours on them and they look like trash.

In any case, due to file size I'll probably have him un transform when doing most attacks
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Are u using raikou? And why don't you port ivysaurs animations?

Quote from: XxTAILSxX on October 06, 2012, 10:36:07 PM
Are u using raikou? And why don't you port ivysaurs animations?
entei and suicune have their pokeball bones   and raikou isnt being used since on the vault there isnt any rigged raikou anywhere
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No not using him. I think it would add too much to the motion file.

But after i'm done doing the movement stuff, the attacks won't take much longer.  Does anyone want to explain to me how to edit floating points? I wanted to use wolf's blaster thing and replace it with a dark pulse looking gfx.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 07, 2012, 12:21:26 AM
 Does anyone want to explain to me how to edit floating points? I wanted to use wolf's blaster thing and replace it with a dark pulse looking gfx.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24493
Here is a program.

sincerely i just edit articles via PSA and BB and hex. I dont understand the program >.>
its easier to me how i make it :P


Btw, hope someone takes my groudon import for a PSA ill release the v2 soon.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 07, 2012, 12:21:26 AM
No not using him. I think it would add too much to the motion file.

But after i'm done doing the movement stuff, the attacks won't take much longer.  Does anyone want to explain to me how to edit floating points? I wanted to use wolf's blaster thing and replace it with a dark pulse looking gfx.

that sucks that theres no raikou but im sure itll still be great and will dark pulse look like   or 

The first one preferably.  I wanted it to be about the same as Lucario's aura sphere systematically.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Definitely the first one, but instead of purple, more like an indigo color. A repeating ring pattern makes for one sexy looking attack. :3

True.

also I just finished the runs and it's obvious that the filesize it's going to be too big. It's already  4550Kb which I think exceeds the limit.  But I have a trick to lowering the size but that has to wait until the moves are done.  So basically what this means us that the vast majority of Zoroark's attacks won't be able to be done while in illusion mode. Specifically specials.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.