Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on October 10, 2012, 02:51:38 AM
everything sounds pretty cool tails. The only thing Im worried about is his side-a. I know a decent amount about PSA but Im no genius, I haven't the slightest clue how to give him three linked attacks aside from B's and of course neutral A combos. Maybe one of you guys might have some golden knowledge about how I could do it.
thats preety easy you can put all the slashes on a single animation or 2 frames before the first slash end put change subaction and choose one with noone  and rename it to the animation name
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^
That

Its not hard at all. Its one of the more simpler things to do actually.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I thought that would work, but never actually trying it myself I wasnt sure how it would.

I do have one other idea that maybe one of you fellas could shed some light on, if its possible at all. What I was hoping to do was give either haunter or gengar hypnosis, and dream eater. The question I have on that is if its possible to make dream eater only hit people who are already affected by hypnosis?

No...

Basically hitting people who are only asleep (furafura I think) I don't believe there is an if statement that takes that into account.

Hypnosis yes...

DreamEater... I don't think so. I just checked the if statements in BrawlBox's PSA and it only has a conditional if you have a status ailment (asleep etc...) So yeah... Dream Eater is a no go.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

metaknight has a side a combo already in him when u tap it three times and it would just need an animation change

@kage- bummer lol. Might just throw that in as a final or something then. thanks though.

@tails- Ok I had never looked in mks .pac so I'm asking blindly pretty much.

If you want to make it a Final Smash you could do it like Peach's  and put EVERYONE to sleep...

Then you could have it hit everyone... and call it dreameater... you can actually make it hit only people (thus making it seem as though it only hits those who are asleep) as well since it'll be a huge hitbox pretty much
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Yeah it seems like it will work way easier as a final smash. cuz everyone inside the hitbox will be put to sleep and then the second hitbox, same size as the last, will hit them again. giving the illusion that its only hitting sleeping chracters.

Exactly

Also, if anyone is curious as to Zoroark:

the smashes are animated and the side tilt is animated. The only movement left for Entei/Suicune are the dodge animations. They will also have  entry/exit animations on most of Zoroark's attacks.

What that means is that if you are currently transformed into one of them, doing an most attacks will smoothly transition from Entei/Suicune into Zoroark, then around the end of the animation (end lag I guess you can call it) he will transform back into them and it will look like Suicune or Entei are jumping out of a puff of smoke pretty much... you can probably imagine it...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 10, 2012, 08:44:27 PM
Exactly

Also, if anyone is curious as to Zoroark:

the smashes are animated and the side tilt is animated. The only movement left for Entei/Suicune are the dodge animations. They will also have  entry/exit animations on most of Zoroark's attacks.

What that means is that if you are currently transformed into one of them, doing an most attacks will smoothly transition from Entei/Suicune into Zoroark, then around the end of the animation (end lag I guess you can call it) he will transform back into them and it will look like Suicune or Entei are jumping out of a puff of smoke pretty much... you can probably imagine it...
thats sounds preety awnsome xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey does somebody know if Marth can use model changers?
I plan on making Deoxys change forms depending on what hes doing. While hes running Speed Form, Shielding Defense form and so on.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on October 14, 2012, 07:36:57 AM
Hey does somebody know if Marth can use model changers?
I plan on making Deoxys change forms depending on what hes doing. While hes running Speed Form, Shielding Defense form and so on.
marth has 1 model changer but with bb you can add  has many has you need but you wont be able to use the psa program after also all deoxys forms would need to be rigged on the same mdl0 wich doesnt exist right now :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah, I forgot to ask. Was my Kyogre usefull?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


just out of random stupidity could you make a Lopunny PSA over peach. I have some of the moves on mind. don't know what moves should go on which button combo, but yeah...

Attract (special hold for longer distance) ( like "zss's stun", except slightly longer) (manaphy heart for attack appearence)

Sweet Kiss (down special) (like the deku nut) (near ranged combat)(won't hurt you)

Assist (forward special) (sends out pokeball/ assist tropy)

Rage (one of the taunts) (allows a curry effect)

Bounce(recovery) (has sonic height) (can be used up to 3 times) (can look almost like ZSSs down special, partially (minus the kick at the end)


etc. those are just few. if you can think of anymore, that would be cool. that is just a small idea that you guys could do. i wanna see that. that would be cool.

Good Luck. (reminder: you don't have to do this, it is just an idea.)(i know how to make PSAs, but not the custom attacks like the ones mentioned above. I only know how to make an increased damage and put damage variables that don't have one such as Wait1.)