Project Pokemon Brawl PSA

Started by Revan, July 06, 2012, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

just dont ever copy set aerial/onstage,set air/ground,disalow movement these codes corrupt the pack if copied from another moveset and if freezes on sss just add a new subroutine and save again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay that actually kind of makes sense, Now what Im about to ask is noob to the max but why is it I can't view and alter sub routines in bb's moveset editor? do I have to open the .pac directly through BB or is there a way to view it in the editor that I just overlooked?

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on November 24, 2012, 11:09:04 PM
Okay that actually kind of makes sense, Now what Im about to ask is noob to the max but why is it I can't view and alter sub routines in bb's moveset editor? do I have to open the .pac directly through BB or is there a way to view it in the editor that I just overlooked?
yes open directly and you see everything 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sweet, well I may give it another go. I know working with hitboxes in BB is a thousand times nicer.
Thanks for all the insight btw Hopefully I can use it more confidently now.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on November 24, 2012, 11:34:26 PM
Sweet, well I may give it another go. I know working with hitboxes in BB is a thousand times nicer.
Thanks for all the insight btw Hopefully I can use it more confidently now.
i do code with the open pack directly then go to the viewer to adjust hitboxes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey guys, sorry to break the technical talk, but what do you think of Flygon Making the roster? Im trying to get a pokemon for everyone on the team. (Carnage, if I could get a Heracross Model i would do it for you in a heartbeat, same goes for you Gawain with Haxorus) Plus his model looks great, and i think his animations would look cool because I imagine him flying for his wait 1 like the new Ridley.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on November 24, 2012, 11:38:32 PM
Hey guys, sorry to break the technical talk, but what do you think of Flygon Making the roster? Im trying to get a pokemon for everyone on the team. (Carnage, if I could get a Heracross Model i would do it for you in a heartbeat, same goes for you Gawain with Haxorus) Plus his model looks great, and i think his animations would look cool because I imagine him flying for his wait 1 like the new Ridley.
flygon had an heracross model if i remenber correctly  did you liked my ridley? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 24, 2012, 11:52:49 PM
flygon had an heracross model if i remenber correctly  did you liked my ridley? xD

Did he? If its good Im down to add him to the roster. I saw the video but I haven't downloaded it yet myself, the only SD card I have is for pokebrawl. But it looked pretty cool.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

I'm gonna need a few more SD Cards :/
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Done! The hammer can be removed for the psa, once I release this I'll move into beedrill, and then I'll start feraligatr on bowser. You sure you don't want me to rig him on metaknight? Beacuse beedrill over pit over metaknight may be difficult.
http://imgur.com/oHrgf,ikBiE,sDfoL,9Dcau,OXfdl,gZan3
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on November 29, 2012, 03:36:08 AM
Done! The hammer can be removed for the psa, once I release this I'll move into beedrill, and then I'll start feraligatr on bowser. You sure you don't want me to rig him on metaknight? Beacuse beedrill over pit over metaknight may be difficult.
http://imgur.com/oHrgf,ikBiE,sDfoL,9Dcau,OXfdl,gZan3

wow that looks amazing

The only reason I'm worried about metaknight being the base bone structure is cuz he has no wings. Beedril over pit will have the bones, then we could just model swap him to metaknight and get to work. If you can get his wings rigged over MK though then go for it. Either way works I just want his wings to move.

And that rhyperior looks awesome, Can't wait to get started on him.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on November 29, 2012, 03:56:57 AM
The only reason I'm worried about metaknight being the base bone structure is cuz he has no wings. Beedril over pit will have the bones, then we could just model swap him to metaknight and get to work. If you can get his wings rigged over MK though then go for it. Either way works I just want his wings to move.

And that rhyperior looks awesome, Can't wait to get started on him.
To do list:
Ryhmperior /
Beedrill on Pit /
Beedrill on Pit with rigged wings X

Yeah, I'll have to remake the whole rig on pit (for quality and stuff)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Who'll be on Pikachu? If Jolteon I'm currently planning a moveset for it.

Just wondering.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: THE Sonic Wolf on November 29, 2012, 05:32:45 AM
Who'll be on Pikachu? If Jolteon I'm currently planning a moveset for it.

Just wondering.
all pokemons will remain we are not replacing pikachu unless is raichu or something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.