Super Sawndz!

Started by agoaj, July 16, 2012, 05:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

for me i get this

QuoteInserting wav Zero announcer call.wav

sndconv.exe v1.2
Sound converter for Dolphin AX sound player.
Copyright 2001 Nintendo Technology Development, Inc.

.

Stream has Finished
sndconv has exited
Argument =insert 223 799 2 48000 0 "C:\Users\DSX8\Desktop\Brawl Hacks\supersawndz_1_0\smashbros_sound.brsar"
Starting sawndz.exe
Sawndz.exe started
Sawndz stream has finished
Sawndz has exited
re-opened my brsar and no changes.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Don't know why that one would work, it's just supposed to dump more text.

Quote from: agoaj on July 18, 2012, 11:34:01 AM
Don't know why that one would work, it's just supposed to dump more text.
well so far not working for me.. idk y
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on July 18, 2012, 11:35:10 AM
well so far not working for me.. idk y
The one you posted was from the older version, try this one that worked for Leon
www.agoaj.com/supersawndz_debug.zip

Quote from: agoaj on July 18, 2012, 11:38:52 AM
The one you posted was from the older version, try this one that worked for Leon
www.agoaj.com/supersawndz_debug.zip
ah ok thanks.

tried it and it works!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 18, 2012, 11:46:37 AM #36 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:06:29 PM by Leon Exodio
Quote from: DSX8 on July 18, 2012, 11:43:15 AM
ah ok thanks.

tried it and it works!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey do you mind if i can have that zero announcer i cant find one lol

Can you tell me why it does´nt work for Mario Karit Wii?
It is a brsar too.
BTW for Brawl it is a very cool tool! ;)

July 18, 2012, 12:02:59 PM #38 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:03:56 PM by agoaj
Ok, I think the problem was that I uploaded the new version as supersawnds, while the download link goes to supersawndz.
I blame Jaklub.
(the one up on the vault is fixed now)

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 12:03:56 PM

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 18, 2012, 11:59:26 AM
Can you tell me why it does´nt work for Mario Karit Wii?
It is a brsar too.
BTW for Brawl it is a very cool tool! ;)
I think MarioKartWii uses a different version of the BRSAR format, but I can take a look.

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 18, 2012, 11:59:26 AM
Can you tell me why it does´nt work for Mario Karit Wii?
It is a brsar too.
BTW for Brawl it is a very cool tool! ;)
i think MKWii brsar files r a different version compared to brawls.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 18, 2012, 11:46:37 AM
 hey do you mind if i can have that zero announcer i cant find one lol
hmm yeah sure
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 18, 2012, 12:21:21 PM #40 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:27:29 PM by Mastaklo
The version in the vault works for me now
And thanks for correcting my name

Quote from: agoaj on July 18, 2012, 12:02:59 PM
Ok, I think the problem was that I uploaded the new version as supersawnds, while the download link goes to supersawndz.
I blame Jaklub.
(the one up on the vault is fixed now)

Post Merge: July 18, 2012, 12:03:56 PM
I think MarioKartWii uses a different version of the BRSAR format, but I can take a look.

Thats would be very great :)
If you want I can pm you the brsar from mkw ;)

Quote from: DSX8 on July 18, 2012, 11:43:15 AM
ah ok thanks.

tried it and it works!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey would you be able to upload yours i keep trying and it just don't work for me  :'(

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 18, 2012, 11:59:26 AM
Can you tell me why it does´nt work for Mario Karit Wii?
It is a brsar too.
BTW for Brawl it is a very cool tool! ;)
yah MKW is different and I think there are some BRSTMs crammed into it as well.. it also has BRSTM loop point data (which governs looping the BRSTMs on it)

Is it possible to create an amazing program like super sawndz for mkw?