Future Project Vegeta PSA and texture model

Started by Ac1dSn0w, July 19, 2012, 10:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on July 23, 2012, 10:43:15 PM
What do you mean? I shows as Judai64. Your membership name is Ikuto. Tell me if you are that other member? If not, don't reply.

Judai64 IS Ikuto Lol!

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 23, 2012, 11:35:03 PM
Judai64 IS Ikuto Lol!
yeah, lol, i mean Sbrawler did the samething he used a dif youtube sign up name.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on July 24, 2012, 01:36:15 AM
yeah, lol, i mean Sbrawler did the samething he used a dif youtube sign up name.

lol i had to becasue sonicbrawler was tekn lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The project from MarioDK should be finish pretty soon. The update will probably come in a few weeks. I'm not sure. I'm just gonna say that you guys have to keep waiting. Don't ask questions or anything cause I think they got a lot on their plate.

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on July 24, 2012, 03:29:15 AM
The project from MarioDK should be finish pretty soon. The update will probably come in a few weeks. I'm not sure. I'm just gonna say that you guys have to keep waiting. Don't ask questions or anything cause I think they got a lot on their plate.
do you want me to add something to your gohan psa? like i can make him turn ssj/ssj2 by down taunt or other taunt and then you can increase damages if hes ssj or something
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 24, 2012, 04:37:34 PM
do you want me to add something to your gohan psa? like i can make him turn ssj/ssj2 by down taunt or other taunt and then you can increase damages if hes ssj or something
Calikingz is making Gohan not Galaxy Elite

Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 24, 2012, 05:29:00 PM
Calikingz is making Gohan not Galaxy Elite
Oops ithats what i get for having like 10 open tabs :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 04, 2012, 06:45:32 AM #37 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:17:40 AM by XxGalaxyElitexX
I'm making Vegeta V2.1! I'm working on his throwing abilities. When throwing the opponent in the air. He'll teleport up and hit the opponent back to the ground hard.

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on August 04, 2012, 06:45:32 AM
I'm making Vegeta V2.1! I'm working on his throwing abilities. When throwing the opponent in the air. He'll teleport up and hit the opponent back to the ground hard. Dr. Toxic messed with the FitWolf.pac file. It needs to be fixed or this won't be possible and also the other new moves as well.
Can you make him a bit weaker and more balanced? The other Vegeta had good moves but was a bit over powered

August 04, 2012, 09:19:54 AM #39 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:54:41 PM by XxGalaxyElitexX
No! He is not overpowered!!! His blast hurts him. I'm on a mission with this PSA thank you very much. I need time to work on him. 8/4/12 - Second, I don't know why you think that the other attack moves were better.

can I have permission to make a sizemod for some import I have for this psa? I made it already and I have it for my own use, but I ask permission to make it public

August 07, 2012, 02:44:21 AM #41 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:10:46 AM by XxGalaxyElitexX
Vegeta PSA V1.6 to V2.1 is coming on 8/11/12! Lots of new animations!

This is just my personal opinion but the down move seems pretty cheap( considering that I don't play HP battles) I mean sure it hurts you but it seems that it could happen too frequent: people could spam it. Maybe if there was a little more of delay...

August 12, 2012, 08:37:57 AM #43 Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 08:42:14 AM by Mariodk
why you uses BT3 vegeta model with beyond´s texture
that will make the model´s texture messed up (like as in the vault preview image)
the Vegeta Mastaklo made is only meant to use for DBZ BT3´s texture(not beyond´s texture)
and beyond´s vegeta he edited the BT3´s UVs(texture maps) so it was easyer to make the HD texture

you will get kinda same result if you trying to do like this:
Mario use sonic´s texture(unedited) since they dont got same texture map(a.k.a UVs)

anyway getting back to finish sdo0m´s/mine vegeta after gotenks
i just got tried of weird bugs with the new brawlbox so now i will finish him the old method of PSAing after gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK. I didn't put the weird textures onto the Vegeta brawl model. It was Jasonvalle. He brought it up.