Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

The fingers look weird on Old Snake, but everything else is great
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I haven't touched the fingers yet...Like I said it's not done yet.
Thanks though!



How do i make the mask see through for raiden 

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: kingskull95 on July 25, 2012, 10:02:18 PMHow do i make the mask see through for raiden 
Make the mask a lil transparent?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

srry but how would i do that??

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

oo my godd snake looks amazing!!! I've been wanting oldsnake for a longtime, you're doing such great work! :D

Thanks man, with luck it will be out soon lol
But I'm a little distracted now playing the Playstation All Stars Beta! xD

Quote from: Frusciante on July 26, 2012, 04:11:36 AMBut I'm a little distracted now playing the Playstation All Stars Beta! xD
That remind me........WHY ISN'T CLOUD STRIFE IN IT YET!?  :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Who knows maybe he's not confirmed yet...I just want to see Old Snake in it lol! :P


Quote from: Frusciante on July 26, 2012, 04:54:59 AM
Who knows maybe he's not confirmed yet...I just want to see Old Snake in it lol! :P


Well I personally think Snake may have a chance to be in it since hes in brawl too
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well he was leaked by Cole Macgraths voice actor Eric Laden along with Nathan Drake on Twitter...
Both Cole and Nathan are confirmed and he's the only one left lol

Also at the evo panel when they were demonstrating the dojo stage it gets invaded by a Killzone mech but the developer called it a Metal Gear by accident...
MGS is there lol


Sorry for keeping you all in the dark!

Enjoy!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]