Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on August 11, 2012, 08:32:56 PM
Okay, this is all too much for me to take in, my mind's blown about 4 times already, but I have one quick question:



WHAT'S WITH THE GEKKO BEHIND GOHAN? Sorry, just curious, I'd appreciate it if you would elaborate on the subject.

lol someone finally spotted it XD
yeah those hacks all work
Ive released a couple of them but not all as u see
here are the unreleased hack and why they haven't been released
gekko is over yoshi (the TREX :D ) (im waiting to release it with radien and snake) soon to be released
deviljho is over yoshi (the TREX :D ) (this hack looks pretty bad but i put him there for the lols XD)
trunks over Ike (still fixing the arms)
salem over snake (cant release with out his partner rios :P)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Wow, so first M2000's Banjo T-Rex, and now we're getting the Gekko, AND Deviljho over the T-Rex PSA?

My life is now complete.

lol let me tell u the gekko is big really big XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ouah the gekko seems really an awesome project :)  :af:
about trunk i love when he is like that in my favorite oav bojack  :af:

It's gonna be even better when it get's released with your favorite character lol

Loving this XD Having these characters in Smash Bros. as well will make Nintendo and Sony go WTF? We have Kratos planned to be part of our SSBX roster including some All Stars characters as well. I hope you guys can get the Rising Raiden I got for you guys to be imported. I bet MGS4 Raiden is lagging a bit cuz of high file size, but the with Tristripper you'll be able to do way more. Keep up the great work, I'll be following this thread with much anticipation ;D

actual raiden has no lag :D
its not that high in file size XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 12, 2012, 03:51:06 AM
Loving this XD Having these characters in Smash Bros. as well will make Nintendo and Sony go WTF? We have Kratos planned to be part of our SSBX roster including some All Stars characters as well. I hope you guys can get the Rising Raiden I got for you guys to be imported. I bet MGS4 Raiden is lagging a bit cuz of high file size, but the with Tristripper you'll be able to do way more. Keep up the great work, I'll be following this thread with much anticipation ;D

We also have Kratos planned! ;D
As for Rising you know the status on that! ;)
We're getting him in little by little man!
MGS4 Raiden actually doesn't cause any lag and ain't too high in file size either. Same goes for Old Snake btw.

Tristripper would do wonders and make these hacks look even better though!
We'll definitely keep it up and thanks for following our work man!

Wanna take any guesses as to who the next two All-Stars are? :P

I'm guessing you're gonna release all this as 1 big pack.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Not necessarily...
For example Cole Macgrath had already been released prior to this.

The way this is all released will just be on how we feel we should release it when we have certain characters done.

I really hope one of them is nathan drake! lol but im sure who ever it is it will be awesome

Quote from: UnchartedLegend on August 12, 2012, 05:26:33 AM
I really hope one of them is nathan drake! lol but im sure who ever it is it will be awesome

to this
"no comment" XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Frusciante on August 12, 2012, 02:27:52 AM
It's gonna be even better when it get's released with your favorite character lol

thank you   :happy:  yes sure and i imagine already V against G  :af: :af: protecting O  :af2:

I cant wait to see who the two are!!! :happy:
Im guessing sly cooper and Nathan drake or toro and sweet tooth :)

Glad you're hyped as for those characters...

"No Comment" Omar Kendall
:P