Kingskull & Frusciante's Import Emporium(MGS4 Models!)

Started by Kingskull95, July 20, 2012, 02:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should i release next ??

Batman over snake
0 (0%)
Venom over wolf
0 (0%)
Army of two (Rios & Salem) over snake
0 (0%)
Peace Walker Snake over snake
0 (0%)
mickey (KH Birth by sleep and magic) over mario
0 (0%)
LingTong (Dynasty Warriors) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Kratos (Armoured) over ike
0 (0%)
Kratos over dual sword link
0 (0%)
Iron Man( Mark 5) over samus
0 (0%)
Cole Macgrath (V2 WITH  HERO AND EVIL) over ike
0 (0%)
Assasin Captain Falcon (YES!!!) over captain falcon
0 (0%)
Thor (marvel pinball) over ike
0 (0%)
Joker (injustice gods among us) over snake
0 (0%)
Snake (mgs5) over snake
0 (0%)
Trunks (DBZ) over ike
0 (0%)
deviljho (monster hunter) over T REX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
gekko (Metal Gear)over TREX YOSHI PSA
0 (0%)
Gambit (Deadpool game)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

August 25, 2012, 02:48:47 PM #105 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 10:14:08 PM by Kingskull95
Lol dont wrrg that wasnt the daxter thats gonna be on the shoulder it was another falco with a sizemod XD

Post Merge: August 25, 2012, 10:14:06 PM

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Oh my god he looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :af: :af2: :happy:

When will he be released????

I WANT HIM IN BRAWL!!!!! :happy:

Quote from: KnightHawk on August 25, 2012, 10:19:14 PMWhen will he be released????
He'll be release when he's done. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm a man of my word, so here's your first preview of Dreamscape. I started this the day I posted on your guys thread that'll I'll make an All Stars stage to go with your All Stars characters. Also Sackboy is part of the SSBX roster so he'll need a homestage. What you see is 3 full hours of work, still have more to do, but I made it from scratch and it plays great. I really admire what you guys are doing with these All Stars hacks, true dedication. Keep up the good work you two and I may make more All Star stages ;D

:patrick:


That is.....the BEST recreation I've ever seen! It's looks ripped straight from the game.  :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 26, 2012, 04:42:47 AM
I'm a man of my word, so here's your first preview of Dreamscape. I started this the day I posted on your guys thread that'll I'll make an All Stars stage to go with your All Stars characters. Also Sackboy is part of the SSBX roster so he'll need a homestage. What you see is 3 full hours of work, still have more to do, but I made it from scratch and it plays great. I really admire what you guys are doing with these All Stars hacks, true dedication. Keep up the good work you two and I may make more All Star stages ;D

.............................. u have left me speech less it looks perfect  :happy: :happy:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

That is just AMAZING! :D

We're most likely gonna re-do the Sackboy rig as well and give it a better rig so MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!

We got a couple nice updates in store as well and we'll definitely keep it up! :)

Just curious but will you be animating the background so that Buzz comes? Basically you planning on adding the mash-ups on those All-Stars stages? 0.o

There will be some animations on the stage but I won't be doing the transition to Buzz. That's way too much animating and the file size will go up which may cause serious lag or the stage to freeze. It'll be as you see with some animations here and there, but for gameplay wise I don't wanna keep adding more useless stuff to it cuz it won't be playable and defeats the purpose of even making it. But hey at least you'll get the stage, and I'm currently looking through the other stages in All Stars to make after Dreamscape ;D

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 26, 2012, 06:38:04 AM
There will be some animations on the stage but I won't be doing the transition to Buzz. That's way too much animating and the file size will go up which may cause serious lag or the stage to freeze. It'll be as you see with some animations here and there, but for gameplay wise I don't wanna keep adding more useless stuff to it cuz it won't be playable and defeats the purpose of even making it. But hey at least you'll get the stage, and I'm currently looking through the other stages in All Stars to make after Dreamscape ;D

That's completely fine! :D

I recommend Metropolis or Hades next! :P

Sackboy needs to be on diddy Kong. Check out the psasbr YouTube videos

I like how that sounds but right now im working on someone.........someone GODLY  ;)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


 :af2:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Kingskull95 on August 27, 2012, 01:41:26 AM:af2:
*knew about it* :af: But it does look low-res though. =/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

lol thats why i made changes to the model :D

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]