Modeling Legend

Started by Albafika, July 20, 2012, 07:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 20, 2012, 07:35:00 PM Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 02:52:36 PM by Albafika
A vertex is a position (Along with other information such as color, normal vector and texture coordinates). :D

An edge is a line connecting 2 vertices. :D

A face is a surface on dimentional shape (Of 3 edges connected to 3 vertices or more). :D

A polygon is a set of faces. :D

********************
NOTE: Polygon =/= Object
********************

An element is a collection of polygons within the same Mesh. :D

Did you learn something new?

The legend Pik just shared some important information with us that you all probably didn't know!
Quote from: ピク on August 03, 2012, 10:01:15 PM
Hey kids! Here's some more tips for ya!-Remember, knowledge is power!

Brawl uses a very unique format for data. Character files are kept in "pac" files and "pcs" files. Inside, you find model+texture data. Models are MDL0 files, while textures can be all sorts of formats, like CMPR. Usually, these formats are very difficult to open up and edit. Luckily for you, a team of top scientists have developed a program that can do the unlikley - /BRAWLBOX 0.67B/ is its name. With this device, you can bend SSBB to your very will. You can put characters who would never even have a chance to be in a smash game, like Shadow for example.


abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

You are the new hacking god.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Mind = Blown


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this guide will make brawlbox go v1.0 in no time

Thank you, this changes everything.


WOW!!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



omg dat fix my problem right up thank so muucccccchhhhh

thanks u sir an u uze dis process to make da perfect shadow hax da one on teh vault now iznt good it needz perfect set of vertz and polygonsss k thanks

Maybe it's because I already knew those things, but I didn't understand what was so mindblowing about this. X.x
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 22, 2012, 07:15:40 PMMaybe it's because I already knew those things, but I didn't understand what was so mindblowing about this. X.x
That's the Joke
:srs:

They were being sarcastic.

:srs:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

wait, so if a polygon =/= an object, then why do aliens wear hats?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.