Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 09:08:58 PM
Lemme know if you're gonna do Ryu and Ken. I think its mad cool the way you do that.

I think I'll hold that till I'm done with every character. But if it takes too long, you can learn how to do it. Anyone good with Animating and PSA can easily do this.

That so?

what did you do with the camera? Because to my understanding the camera is attached to the XRotN. I wasn't aware you could rotate it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 09:25:25 PM
That so?

what did you do with the camera? Because to my understanding the camera is attached to the XRotN. I wasn't aware you could rotate it.

The Camera Closeup Event (1A040500) is what is used.
1st Parameter Changes the Zoom Time.
2nd Parameter is currently Undefined. (I thought it changes which bone it zooms onto which would be nice so I wouldn't have to scale the TransN Bone)
3rd and 4th Parameters change the camera Rotation up and down/left and right Respectively.

These are amazing Kuro Neko. To top it off you even did my favorite character first :D . Also if I may put in a request, may I ask for Zelda.

Thank you so much for these, I love them.
~Swift Red

3rd and 4th parameters... thats good to know. I might mess with that at one point...

Cinamatic Gears 3rd Gum Gum Pistol ftw
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

What happens if you use these in the air?

I understand. Can't wait till you do Ike's =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Swift Red on July 30, 2012, 10:27:48 PM
These are amazing Kuro Neko. To top it off you even did my favorite character first :D . Also if I may put in a request, may I ask for Zelda.

Thank you so much for these, I love them.

I'm doing Ike 1st. And who I'll do after will be based on what people say. Currently in the list now is Wario, Peach, Snake, Sonic, and Lucario.

Quote from: SrslyOsm on July 30, 2012, 10:44:31 PM
What happens if you use these in the air?

Still Cinematic.


My computer likes this so much it won't stop playing the videos on repeat. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Are you making these for all characters? The ones I'd like to see most would have to be Ness, Lucas, and Ike.

Quote from: Loki on July 30, 2012, 11:28:29 PM
Are you making these for all characters? The ones I'd like to see most would have to be Ness, Lucas, and Ike.

Yes I am, and Ike is next. Ness and Lucas will be added to the waiting list.

Oh cool, the ones you have so far are great. Keep up the good work!

your works is really awesome and really amazing idea :)

i would ask you something do you think they would have a way for your animation of camera are directly in the final.pac for can use others psa wich touch the fit.pac and moveset.pac ?

Quote from: agent-s on July 31, 2012, 12:59:56 AM
your works is really awesome and really amazing idea :)

i would ask you something do you think they would have a way for your animation of camera are directly in the final.pac for can use others psa wich touch the fit.pac and moveset.pac ?

I used Camera Zoom In Event in PSA for the camera shots. Can't open a final.pac file in PSA Can you?