Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 04:42:45 AM by A Bloody Canadian
    So there has been a few people that have requested the Cinematic Final Smash for all characters after seeing what I did for Marth. Well guess what, I am! I finished working on one for Link (requested by Kienamaru), and I released it as well. I'm working on the other characters now, and I'll post them as they are completed. Feel free to post ideas for I could use them for some characters.

    DO NOT ASK FOR PSAs. I'LL BE OPEN FOR REQUESTS AFTER FINISHING THE NORMAL CHARACTERS! NOW SHUT UP! I'VE ANSWERED THIS TOO MANY TIMEZZZ!!! Be patient... Or learn by yourself...

    Now for the full list...

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Link

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Ike

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Lucario

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Zelda

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Sheik

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Samus

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Ganondorf

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Mario

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Peach

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Sonic

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Bowser

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Kirby
    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Snake
    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Luigi
    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

    - Waiting List

    Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


    Has anyone noticed who I always use as the target up to Shiek?[/list]

    Could you just upload the files to import into the pacs and motion files so they're compatible with mods like Brawl- and PM and other movesets?

    Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on July 30, 2012, 08:14:39 PM
    Could you just upload the files to import into the pacs and motion files so they're compatible with mods like Brawl- and PM and other movesets?

    Can't they do it themselves?

    Holymoly bro. Both of those are beautiful. Seeing how no one else is requesting.

    can you do one for princess peach? or somehow make it more cinematic? she is mah favorite =3 As if no one could tell.
    https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

    Can you make one for Sonic and Snake
    personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

    July 30, 2012, 08:48:14 PM #5 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 08:49:29 PM by Kuro Neko XIII
    Quote from: Ultraxwing on July 30, 2012, 08:43:54 PM
    Holymoly bro. Both of those are beautiful. Seeing how no one else is requesting.

    can you do one for princess peach? or somehow make it more cinematic? she is mah favorite =3 As if no one could tell.

    If you look at the Youtube Comments, more people have asked for Ike. And so I will do him 1st. If more people request Peach then I'll do her after, but Lucario and Wario are also in the lineup.

    Quote from: Sonicspeed on July 30, 2012, 08:45:22 PM
    Can you make one for Sonic and Snake

    Same as above.


    Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on July 30, 2012, 08:49:48 PM
    I don't know which files they are :\

    Well if you want to port them to other Movesets, you'll have to do it manually with BrawlBox and maybe Smash Attacks.

    Hm... nice. How exactly are you doing this though? Is it movie editing with a PC program, or is this actually happening in game?

    That said... Ken and Ryu deserve a cinematic FS :af:
    The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

    Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

    Quote from: Kuro Neko XIII on July 30, 2012, 08:53:05 PM
    Well if you want to port them to other Movesets, you'll have to do it manually with BrawlBox and maybe Smash Attacks.

    I know how to import/export stuff inside a fighter.pac with BB but I don't know where all the files I need to switch around are (sorry I'm new to hacking), that's why I was asking for them

    i think i will do something like this for gotenks´s super ghost kamikaze attack(FS version)
    so the camera is in front of gotenks like as link´s here
    thanks for the idea xd
    I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

    Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 08:56:01 PM
    Hm... nice. How exactly are you doing this though? Is it movie editing with a PC program, or is this actually happening in game?

    That said... Ken and Ryu deserve a cinematic FS :af:

    It happens in Game.

    Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on July 30, 2012, 08:56:52 PM
    I know how to import/export stuff inside a fighter.pac with BB but I don't know where all the files I need to switch around are (sorry I'm new to hacking), that's why I was asking for them

    The only thing I could give you would be the animations. But as for the Events, you need to do it manually.

    I test the Marth one and it's awesome, but the trouble is that the opponents have more chances to evade the final smash... There is a way to fix this?
    Anyway, the animations are good!.

    July 30, 2012, 09:03:25 PM #13 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 09:06:03 PM by Kuro Neko XIII
    Quote from: GanonZack on July 30, 2012, 09:00:14 PM
    I test the Marth one and it's awesome, but the trouble is that the opponents have more chances to evade the final smash... There is a way to fix this?
    Anyway, the animations are good!.

    You could go into PSA and alter the Time Manipulation Event. The 1st Parameter alters how much time slows down, and the 2nd one alters how long time will slow down for. I did my best to make sure the Final Smash works the same way.

    Lemme know if you're gonna do Ryu and Ken. I think its mad cool the way you do that.
    The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

    Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.