Cinematic Final Smashes - Pokemon Trainer

Started by ABloodyCanadian, July 30, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meta Knight on hold. Who's next?

Ness
Pit
Wario
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
King Dedede
Mr.Game&Watch
Wolf
Fox
Toon Link
Quote from: brawluver135 on August 11, 2012, 01:21:16 PM
Sonic Advance 2 : Super Sonic

0:23-0:39

Take all my $ if you do it like that


yes!!! That would look so awesome to see for Sonic!! :DDD and you don't even need a starting voice like you do with the others, just have that happen the once he's done absorbing the emeralds he could use the same voice that he uses when he normally does his final.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Do you guys even know if that's possible?...
|0
       ^    |
<0
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 14, 2012, 12:44:30 AM
Do you guys even know if that's possible?...
|0
       ^    |
<0

I took my hands on Animation.... although they either look around bad or half decent.

lol well im sure it's still great considering you seem to be the only one doing this. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on August 14, 2012, 01:22:09 AM
I took my hands on Animation.... although they either look around bad or half decent.
I feel you should do what you had done with the other ones. it fits the theme better.
Sonic fan shoot out in 3, 2, ....

August 16, 2012, 05:51:25 AM #215 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:53:25 AM by A Bloody Canadian
I just have a question. Would models found in a FitResult.pac be able to show up in game? If it can't then we can scratch out the idea for him using a chaos emerald. I also looked around in PSA and found a model changer in the Other section of the SubAction. Answer these questions then I'll be able to decide what to do. Either that or I'll find out myself... But not now though. I need my sleep...

dont the emeralds show up in his FS? O.o

Quote from: jokekid on August 16, 2012, 10:31:49 AM
dont the emeralds show up in his FS? O.o

Yes but they fly away. I'm referring to the one he takes out during his Win2.

what i mean is, cant you use one of those?

Quote from: jokekid on August 16, 2012, 04:10:31 PM
what i mean is, cant you use one of those?

I guess I can... that would mean I would have to animate the emeralds... all 7 of them...

August 16, 2012, 05:27:59 PM #220 Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:29:27 PM by Azure_Shadow
Pfft. If you need me to, I'll find one of the seven emerald models, add it to his .pac as a new external graphic effect, and send you the file. I read a post somewhere about adding external graphic effects via hexing, and it sounded simple enough. That way all you have to do is attach it to a bone on his hand (maybe LhaveN or RhaveN) in PSA and there you go.

Edit: I've never tried this approach before, but I don't foresee any problems if you'd like to try.
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 16, 2012, 05:27:59 PM
Pfft. If you need me to, I'll find one of the seven emerald models, add it to his .pac as a new external graphic effect, and send you the file. I read a post somewhere about adding external graphic effects via hexing, and it sounded simple enough. That way all you have to do is attach it to a bone on his hand (maybe LhaveN or RhaveN) in PSA and there you go.

Edit: I've never tried this approach before, but I don't foresee any problems if you'd like to try.

Well have fun with that... lol

...So does that mean 'yes'?...
Now available in blue.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 16, 2012, 07:44:38 PM
...So does that mean 'yes'?...


Do as you please... never really messed with External GFX. Nor did I know you can add new ones... Also the 7 Emeralds are 1 model unless you take the one from his Result.pac

'Kay. It might take a while (several days) though- everything suddenly got busy. :srs:
Now available in blue.