Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15
Author Topic: The_randomizer's Resort: Ayla over Peach incoming!  (Read 91524 times)
the_randomizer
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: March 10, 2014, 03:51:58 PM »

Karate Kong, I think... In the EU version of the game, he was called Kong Fu though... I beat that game on the Wii version...
    Bah, not a problem! Just a suggestion.

Heh, too bad none of my hacks are blog worthy lol! Wink Anyway, I have a lot of ideas for what I can do for character imports!

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #196 on: March 10, 2014, 03:56:03 PM »

rampage deserves some blog love

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #197 on: March 10, 2014, 04:01:18 PM »

Oh I'd love that for sure, however, I'm probably better off not posting any of my hacks on the blog/featured blog section since, well, that might be tantamount to begging, and some people on here aren't uh, too keen on me doing that Wink

Believe me, I've tried featuring one of my hacks a while back, some idea that was Tongue Trust me, none of my hacks fall under the necessary criteria to be even considered worthy enough to be on the blog.
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 04:03:04 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #198 on: March 10, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »

Heh, too bad none of my hacks are blog worthy lol! Wink Anyway, I have a lot of ideas for what I can do for character imports!
    Oh I'd love that for sure, however, I'm probably better off not posting any of my hacks on the blog/featured blog section since, well, that might be tantamount to begging, and some people on here aren't uh, too keen on me doing that Wink

Believe me, I've tried featuring one of my hacks a while back, some idea that was Tongue Trust me, none of my hacks fall under the necessary criteria to be even considered worthy enough to be on the blog.
    That can be arranged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #199 on: March 10, 2014, 04:20:29 PM »

That can be arranged

Lol WTF? Wait, but, ever time I've tried submitting a hack on the blog to be featured in the past, it never worked, like, at all, and it's very disheartening, so I pretty much gave up on ever submitting anything on there...you don't suppose....hmmm...intriguing. Please go on Wink Grin
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 04:21:28 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: March 10, 2014, 04:20:45 PM »

*slaps forehead* i completely forgot you are part of the blog team!

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #201 on: March 10, 2014, 04:22:44 PM »

Indeed, he definitely is, but I don't know how to write a good description, much less anything that "captivates" peoples' attention if you know what I mean.

My hacks haven't been getting many downloads, like, at all, and while I don't expect to see thousands like those Shadow the hedgehog hacks, I just...ugh.
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 04:28:30 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #202 on: March 10, 2014, 04:34:47 PM »

Lol WTF? Wait, but, ever time I've tried submitting a hack on the blog to be featured in the past, it never worked, like, at all, and it's very disheartening, so I pretty much gave up on ever submitting anything on there...you don't suppose....hmmm...intriguing. Please go on Wink Grin
    Indeed, he definitely is, but I don't know how to write a good description, much less anything that "captivates" peoples' attention if you know what I mean.

My hacks haven't been getting many downloads, like, at all, and while I don't expect to see thousands like those Shadow the hedgehog hacks, I just...ugh.
    Hahaha! Well... I only write what I think... It's  up to people to read it and be interested... Of course, I won't write things like : 'Tis bull[censored]! Don't dl it!
    But I'm trying to get all the good and points in the article, then give my verdict, the download link and the thread link. Grin
    Hope it'll be enough for you though...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #203 on: March 10, 2014, 04:42:52 PM »

Hahaha! Well... I only write what I think... It's  up to people to read it and be interested... Of course, I won't write things like : 'Tis bull[censored]! Don't dl it!
    But I'm trying to get all the good and points in the article, then give my verdict, the download link and the thread link. Grin
    Hope it'll be enough for you though...

That's the other thing, I suck monkey stones when it comes to writing convincing rhetoric as to what makes the hack unique; therein lies the very issue at hand, none of my hacks are special, noteworthy, etc. That is, at least, from my point of view, and I had and still am having a hard time coming fully back into hacking, if that makes any sense.

I'll post something on there, but I gotta be honest, I'm not getting my hopes up too much. Not trying to sound negative, but, at the same time, I have to be realistic.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #204 on: March 10, 2014, 05:10:03 PM »

That's the other thing, I suck monkey stones when it comes to writing convincing rhetoric as to what makes the hack unique; therein lies the very issue at hand, none of my hacks are special, noteworthy, etc. That is, at least, from my point of view, and I had and still am having a hard time coming fully back into hacking, if that makes any sense.

I'll post something on there, but I gotta be honest, I'm not getting my hopes up too much. Not trying to sound negative, but, at the same time, I have to be realistic.
    A friend told me : "an artist always hates his work"
    Oh, and i told you, didn't I? I'm the one who post along with the other curators. So don't worry Wink

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #205 on: March 10, 2014, 05:11:43 PM »

A friend told me : "an artist always hates his work"
    Oh, and i told you, didn't I? I'm the one who post along with the other curators. So don't worry Wink

I always say these things after the fact, I'm weird that way I guess ROFL XD. Just as a side note, I just hope whatever gets picked is at least a version of the hack where the rig didn't suck Wink

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #206 on: March 10, 2014, 05:25:10 PM »

i never found any suckish rigging in any of yer hacks. general scales is awesome, kalypso works perfectly, and the rampage monsters finally joined the brawl. sure 2 of them have ducked heads, but what'll ya do since their noggins are so attached to their bodies? point is, everything ive gotten from you works amazingly. imo, you deserve to have rampage featured, since theyre yer most recent project set.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #207 on: March 10, 2014, 05:28:12 PM »

i never found any suckish rigging in any of yer hacks. general scales is awesome, kalypso works perfectly, and the rampage monsters finally joined the brawl. sure 2 of them have ducked heads, but what'll ya do since their noggins are so attached to their bodies? point is, everything ive gotten from you works amazingly. imo, you deserve to have rampage featured, since theyre yer most recent project set.

Akeno PMed the details, it'll be a surprise, but I've my fingers crossed it's one of my more recently er, corrected rigged ones (as I've gotten better over time with rigging, etc). Now I can even symmetrically rig and t-pose as well fix UV maps, texture transparencies, things I never thought I'd ever see myself doing, and thanks for your support, it does mean a lot to me Grin Tongue

Gen. Scales 3.0, Krystal, DK characters, I'll find out soon.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #208 on: March 14, 2014, 12:59:35 AM »

Please re-download Kalypso for the included Brawl-style textures Grin Tongue

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #209 on: April 04, 2014, 10:25:14 AM »

Just released my ultimate, be-all end-all version of Krystal over Peach, including recolors, battler and CSS portraits! Check out the first page for more details!

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15
    Print
    Jump to: