ShadowWolf PSA Thread: Back at a Price...

Started by ShadowWolf, August 13, 2012, 02:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Ratchet99 on December 01, 2012, 12:11:59 AM
Hmm... Isnt weird that some Sonic character needs rel over someone but some character doesnt need a rel

well thats because we are making them from scratch
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, just because I don't wanna waste a post with spam here's a preview!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



Quote from: Flygon on December 01, 2012, 12:21:30 AM
What if I told you not everyone speaks perfect English, English isn't even my first language. You are just a bad attempt of a troll-wanna be, there's no point arguing with you since YOUR not saying anything but spam. [/offtopic]

So, just because I don't wanna waste a post with spam here's a preview!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


DAT HAIR!!!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Leon made the CSP's. I will get him to post it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 01, 2012, 12:31:55 AM
everyone drop it or we wont release our projects.

now back on topic >:(

Leon made the CSP's. I will get him to post it
are one of the CSP's the avatar you have




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Whait so Sonic,Tails and Knuckles is like done on christmas?
Whait2 I have Normal Sonic on my SSBB and I gonna download Sonic Heroes and what will I get? Two Sonic  :af:

Quote from: XChosenOne1 on December 01, 2012, 12:35:00 AM
are one of the CSP's the avatar you have

yup :af:

they look amazing. he is now working on teh css icon.

I would say that this project is about 50% done overall

Quote from: Ratchet99 on December 01, 2012, 12:40:02 AM
Whait so Sonic,Tails and Knuckles is like done on christmas?
Whait2 I have Normal Sonic on my SSBB and I gonna download Sonic Heroes and what will I get? Two Sonic  :af:

There can only be one sonic. *murders original brawl sonic*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 01, 2012, 12:41:19 AM
yup :af:

they look amazing. he is now working on teh css icon.

I would say that this project is about 50% done overall

There can only be one sonic. *murders original brawl sonic*

No they gonna battle to the Death!


↑ I just lol'd. You guys are *spasm* doin-a pretty good!

*recovers from verbal Luigi syndrome*

EDIT: Ninja'd x2!!! again! ;D

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 01, 2012, 12:41:19 AM
There can only be one sonic. *murders original brawl sonic*
At least it's not brawl sonic :D




Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)


Meh 3 pages of Spam, until other 3 pages ill say happy 70 page >_>