Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
YOU CAN DO IT LIKE THAT 0.0!?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 14, 2012, 05:31:23 PM
YOU CAN DO IT LIKE THAT 0.0!?
Yup, it's a nice way to have good variety in Smashville.

fixed my freeze i was setting la float 128 and la float 129 for one of the attacks wich made it freeze when exiting training mode or ending a match, by setting la float 191 and 192 instead  the problem was fixed

right now ridley final adjustments is totally ported over Zsuit he does everything except the upB grab which i now gave him a collision when going up instead  on the head  and i still have 40+ kbts of Zero suit samus  left to even reach her default value xD so when kjp finishes his glidding i will add it on ZSS port also.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So my computer is saying that its not charging.

I don't know why but if it dies, and I can't get it to charge... then I'll lose a bunch of stuff...

So I'm uploading essential stuff to media fire right now >_>

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 15, 2012, 03:29:30 AM
So my computer is saying that its not charging.

I don't know why but if it dies, and I can't get it to charge... then I'll lose a bunch of stuff...

So I'm uploading essential stuff to media fire right now >_>


Save everything you also need in a usb or sd so while something is on the internet the other us on the sd/usb.
Also check the cable if its well connected. or just get out the battery and put it on again...sometimes is that. other is try loading your pc just with the cable not the battery if not its cable problem.

I didn't have enough time for that... and I don't have a usb, and my SD card would take more time then its worth since the only one I have is for brawl hacks...

Anyway, I figured out what the problem was and I'm good...

I'll be resuming my streaming. Posting the new link in my thread.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 15, 2012, 03:37:48 AM
I didn't have enough time for that... and I don't have a usb, and my SD card would take more time then its worth since the only one I have is for brawl hacks...

Anyway, I figured out what the problem was and I'm good...

I'll be resuming my streaming. Posting the new link in my thread.
That's good to hear.

Though to be on the safe side... You could still buy a external harddrive... That way, if something unexpectedly happens. You'll still have your stuff.

I'm actually in the market for a new laptop.

Thinking about that new Google Chrome laptop... but I hear that since its on a new OS that its not compatible with a lot of software... and I NEED compatibility.

Anyway... I'm doing Ridley's up-taunt now. The Backair, up-throw, and lose animation are done so far. tbh... Not feeling the motivation to do these taunts... let alone the victories... I'll do at least one though. >_>
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 15, 2012, 05:36:36 AM
I'm actually in the market for a new laptop.

Thinking about that new Google Chrome laptop... but I hear that since its on a new OS that its not compatible with a lot of software... and I NEED compatibility.

Anyway... I'm doing Ridley's up-taunt now. The Backair, up-throw, and lose animation are done so far. tbh... Not feeling the motivation to do these taunts... let alone the victories... I'll do at least one though. >_>
Aw... Like I said, you don't have to do them all at once. Don't give up on that.

My OCD will forever haunt me if the "final" version doesn't have all the taunts/victories. But has pretty much everything else.
T_T

December 15, 2012, 05:56:52 AM #354 Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:04:40 AM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 15, 2012, 05:36:36 AM
I'm actually in the market for a new laptop.

Thinking about that new Google Chrome laptop... but I hear that since its on a new OS that its not compatible with a lot of software... and I NEED compatibility.

Anyway... I'm doing Ridley's up-taunt now. The Backair, up-throw, and lose animation are done so far. tbh... Not feeling the motivation to do these taunts... let alone the victories... I'll do at least one though. >_>
Do I sense animations to do?  :happy: <*Cough*> <Taunts>
Also, check it....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Feedback anyone.......
Yes=:happy:
No=  :notimp:
?= r)
Idiot= :>.>palm:
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

:D indeed.

I'm almost done with the Up-Taunt, and I actually want to do the first victory pose.

The rest are all yours if you want.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 15, 2012, 06:01:23 AM
:D indeed.

I'm almost done with the Up-Taunt, and I actually want to do the first victory pose.

The rest are all yours if you want.
SWAG!
I will NOT disappoint you guys <in a little kid Narutoish voice>
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Lol.

I just finished the up-taunt.

I'll send these over to Carnage tomorrow... I've got to go to sleep since I forgot that I open tomorrow. >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 15, 2012, 06:26:36 AM #358 Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:28:51 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 15, 2012, 06:11:32 AM
Lol.

I just finished the up-taunt.

I'll send these over to Carnage tomorrow... I've got to go to sleep since I forgot that I open tomorrow. >_>;
You might also want to send this to KJP. Since he's also working on the coding.


Also, that CSP seems alright. Though he's missing his eye texture. And... It MIGHT be stretched a bit upward. This is something that always bugs me when I try making CSPs... Getting rid of any stretching.

I forgot that I needed to make the glide transition animations as well.

I'll do those tomorrow as well.

I actually don't have the most up-to-date ridley motionpack anymore. No clue what I did with it tbh.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.