Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
November 18, 2012, 09:55:44 PM #120 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 10:00:11 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: #Kage on November 18, 2012, 05:55:42 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kage. I'm sorry I didn't show those moves... I was having enough trouble fitting in the ones I did without losing a stock. Plus in most cases. Forward throw was the better option. (It's just my video style. I hate losing a stock to a CPU.)

Due to that glitch to where Ridley can't turn around in the air.


Honestly though... I kinda hope you keep the grab combo in the dash attack. It makes it pretty distinct. (I was having a little too much fun doing it in those videos.)

And yeah, the down air should have a little more transition too.

Also... I didn't do feedback on the Final Smash. Because I never use them.

After the video though, I tried it out. It's... Pretty much Falcon's. Except Ridley flies at the foe, and rams them. The animation on it was odd... Though GanonG0d81 said that animation was rushed.

I don't like losing stocks to computers either. I actually get really upset about it though...

My friends actually dubbed a particular event after me cause I was the first one to do it out of our group as well as continuously do it at random moments to win matches.

They called it "The Aries" (my name) because occasionally in traditional 3 stock matches I'd sometimes lose 2 before my opponent lost 1 but I'd get into this focus mode and still win the match.

I also don't use Final Smashes so much... surprising considering the amount of time and effort I put into making them... Like Ken's and Sanji's

Anyway... as far as Ridley goes, with a couple knockback adjustments, and maybe a sweetspot here and there, I think he'll be ready for a v1. he could also use a more ferral looking wait... just having his arms hanging there seems kinda... blah.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

November 19, 2012, 02:30:44 AM #122 Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 02:35:55 AM by _Data_Drain_
Hm... I just caught a glitch.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I believe it should be fixable by adding in a disallow horizontal/vertical movement code in there.

Or, having a clause for something like "If in air: change subaction: fall"

Something like that.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

November 19, 2012, 03:52:48 AM #124 Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 03:55:16 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: #Kage on November 19, 2012, 03:42:43 AM
I believe it should be fixable by adding in a disallow horizontal/vertical movement code in there.

Or, having a clause for something like "If in air: change subaction: fall"

Something like that.
Ah... I found a good reference to charge up moves... SDo0m's Shadow.

His side B can be charged. You can roll out of it, and keep the level 2 charge. And when he's blown off the stage. He goes into... I believe what you said, Kage. "If in air: change subaction: fall".

i think is change action 10 requirement in air.
suits better than change subaction.

Quote from: Anivernage on November 19, 2012, 04:02:59 AM
i think is change action 10 requirement in air. suits better than change subaction.
Action 10 is Helpless. Action E is Aerial Fall.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 19, 2012, 04:08:13 AM
Action 10 is Helpless. Action E is Aerial Fall.
oh i tought they needed helpless :P

November 19, 2012, 05:40:31 AM #128 Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:13:31 AM by Mr.MW
i can find all sfx in wav format from Mugen engine

or i can make a code so that captain uses other soundbank...


captain has charizards soundbank

4A000000 80AD89E0
14000024 00000001C
E0000000 80008000

captain has bowsers soundbank

4A000000 80AD89E0
14000024 00000000F
E0000000 80008000

Change action requirement is better. I'd forgotten about it. That would go in the actions tab, not the sub action.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 19, 2012, 03:52:48 AM
Ah... I found a good reference to charge up moves... SDo0m's Shadow.

His side B can be charged. You can roll out of it, and keep the level 2 charge. And when he's blown off the stage. He goes into... I believe what you said, Kage. "If in air: change subaction: fall".

i know how to make people dodje roll or been able to shield out of downb i didnt code it in because i want to experiment something, in all my psas darkrai,mew and mewtwo ports you can shield out of shadow ball  and keep the last charge im trying something diferent wich will take like tons of codding so you can keep all charges but lose them if your hit when charging but its just a theory.

About the float on downB is probably because he has on the action cant fall of the stage i can probably put a loop to see if its in air and change action to 14( i use bb psa so no E xD)

mrmugenwii dont ridley or metaridley have a soundbank in brawl? i know tabuu has one so just wondering since they have sounds on the boss battle


My theory worked xD

Ridley has been updated.

Fixes
Some knockbacks and hitboxs changes and some attack speeds were changed in general

Fair only spikes at the tip

Down B you can now hold all charges and if you are hitted during the charge animation you lose all charges and get back to square one,same for dying and you can shield out of the move,also has start animation now.

down smash now has a start animation.

and some other misc stuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome :D

Now... who has a port for this over Jigglypuff?

Anyone...?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: #Kage on November 19, 2012, 06:42:19 PM
Awesome :D

Now... who has a port for this over Jigglypuff?

Anyone...?
you cant just port it unless you took the up b/FS away i heard someone was working on a perfect ganon/captain rel but not sure how far they have goten yet http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53347.0
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hm... well thats kinda a downer... I have a friend that rather enjoy's captain falcon. So I leave him alone for the most part. That and I was planning to revamp Ken and Ryu at some point.

Hm...

On a side note... You think that the Tail ginding thing that Ridley does from Boss Battles would be a good dash attack?  And maybe the Side-B in the air could be that thing he does where he flies across the screen...

I just thought of how useful that would be instead of what it is now. Because as it is now you'd have to do the side b move away from the direction you wanted to go in order get closer since currently it blows you away in the air.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: #Kage on November 19, 2012, 07:29:30 PM
Hm... well thats kinda a downer... I have a friend that rather enjoy's captain falcon. So I leave him alone for the most part. That and I was planning to revamp Ken and Ryu at some point.

Hm...

On a side note... You think that the Tail ginding thing that Ridley does from Boss Battles would be a good dash attack?  And maybe the Side-B in the air could be that thing he does where he flies across the screen...

I just thought of how useful that would be instead of what it is now. Because as it is now you'd have to do the side b move away from the direction you wanted to go in order get closer since currently it blows you away in the air.
actually side b doesnt move away on the ground or air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.