Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 12:03:31 PM
i think the down air is fine since its very hard to spike with it  and you wouldnt want to off screen or you die either way lol and its taill range isnt that op
I still say it should have SOME landing lag. Because right now, it's really quite easy to abuse. Plus it just doesn't feel right. Again, compare it to the rest of the cast's "falling" down airs. It has less lag then anyone else's.

The spike is not the problem. It's how fast it is, and how little recovery time there is. You can pretty much after landing IMMEDIATELY attack, shield, or jump out of the landing.

THAT is what I feel is wrong with this move.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 11, 2012, 12:56:32 PM
I still say it should have SOME landing lag. Because right now, it's really quite easy to abuse. Plus it just doesn't feel right. Again, compare it to the rest of the cast's "falling" down airs. It has less lag then anyone else's.

The spike is not the problem. It's how fast it is, and how little recovery time there is. You can pretty much after landing IMMEDIATELY attack, shield, or jump out of the landing.

THAT is what I feel is wrong with this move.

the only way to give it  more lag is to increase the animation frames since it isnt a true aerial move it uses 3 subactions not 2 i will add 10 frames to the landing animation
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 01:01:10 PM
the only way to give it  more lag is to increase the animation frames since it isnt a true aerial move it uses 3 subactions not 2 i will add 10 frames to the landing animation
Hm... Just make sure that the 10 frames aren't cancelable...

I'm gonna PM you a video on why I feel the down air in it's current state seems off to me... When it uploads that is.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 11, 2012, 01:09:50 PM
Hm... Just make sure that the 10 frames aren't cancelable...

I'm gonna PM you a video on why I feel the down air in it's current state seems off to me... When it uploads that is.

if its cancellable i cant do nothing about it sice it doesnt have any cancelable code on all 3 subactions
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 11, 2012, 01:20:50 PM #304 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:29:04 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 01:13:47 PM
if its cancellable i cant do nothing about it sice it doesnt have any cancelable code on all 3 subactions
Hm... You could take a look at Sephiroth's down air coding in that case.

IF it's cancelable after adding more end lag to the move. If not... Okay then. Mission accomplished.
XD

And if all else fails. We can have KJP take a quick look at it. And see what he thinks.

It shouldn't be cancelable unless you put in an allow interrupt somewhere in there.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I see feedback posts. :P

I'll read those, then I'll put in my glide coding.

So don't make any changes to the PSA yet, Carnage.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

To sum it up...

More end/landing lag on the down a air.

Thats really about it...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 11, 2012, 01:20:50 PM
Hm... You could take a look at Sephiroth's down air coding in that case.

IF it's cancelable after adding more end lag to the move. If not... Okay then. Mission accomplished.
XD

And if all else fails. We can have KJP take a quick look at it. And see what he thinks.
found out the problem altough im not sure how to fix it without messing put the rest of the moveset

ridley Air Low attack doesnt go to the  air landing low animation but to landing heavy animation thats why it can be interrupted at any time and if i mess with that animation everytime you land on the stage you would get tons of landing lag
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Make it go to the landingairlw animation then?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 11, 2012, 05:03:23 PM
Make it go to the landingairlw animation then?
found out hot to fix it i need to make but variable 30 tru on the beggining if the move so it is considered an  aerial for aerial landing lol so yeah kjp if your adding the glide do this

go to his hurtboxes with the pac open directly change his hipN(bone index5) to radius 5.5 this make samus being able to plummel reidley just fine

then go to the beggining of airlowstart and put bit variable 30=true

go to attackair low subaction and delete the loop thats in the gfx tab about the ground this should solve all the air low problems

also go to the sse atributes and change jumps to 3 and size to 1.4

then add your glide xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Actually...

I'm going to need more gliding animations before I can put my glide in.

-Start.
-Forward.
-Upward.
-Downward.
-Forward to Upward transition.
-Forward to Downward transition.
-Upward to Forward transition.
-Downward to Forward transition.
-End.
-Attack.
-Landing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 11, 2012, 05:40:08 PM
Actually...

I'm going to need more gliding animations before I can put my glide in.

-Start.
-Forward.
-Upward.
-Downward.
-Forward to Upward transition.
-Forward to Downward transition.
-Upward to Forward transition.
-Downward to Forward transition.
-End.
-Attack.
-Landing.
you already have the glide landing/attack/end/ from charizard on the motion but cant you set animation frame on the animation that goes up and down? its preety easy to use the set animation frame  you need to disable the wing movement on that animation  i think kagemaru was the one who did that lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 11, 2012, 05:44:12 PM
you already have the glide landing/attack/end/ from charizard on the motion but cant you set animation frame on the animation that goes up and down? its preety easy to use the set animation frame  you need to disable the wing movement on that animation  i think kagemaru was the one who did that lol
I could try using that sort of coding. But I would need to find appropriate values to use for Momentum.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 11, 2012, 05:48:20 PM
I could try using that sort of coding. But I would need to find appropriate values to use for Momentum.
didnt you already have those for scizor? its an awnsome code for example you want to keep  the animation on frame 34 for ever you do this on the beggining of the subaction

set loop infinite
set animation frame 34
sinc timer 0,5
execute loop and will be on the same frame for ever until you triger something

been experimenting with this and i can make the attack air low just use a single subaction instead of start,loop one this even its preety usefull
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.