Flygon Psa Released

Started by Carnage, August 14, 2012, 02:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gyarados Size
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger
December 30, 2012, 03:12:41 AM #495 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:13:47 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Kagemaru on December 29, 2012, 07:58:12 PM
O.o

It looks good to me though.. Its supposed to emulate the spin caused by ridley flying up really fast...

But I can make it just one directional spin if its that big an issue... I'm also about to clock out of work and head home so I'll be able to stream this stuff.
Lets think about this. Would a person REALLY spin like THAT in the real world?

I know, I know. It's a video game. But I think the Metroid characters should have no goofy animations. That spin looks goofy at the moment.

Honestly. I think them simply being slammed to the ground REALLY hard would be better. Enough to make them not be able to move for a bit... Like getting the wind knocked out of them hard.


Quote from: Mr.MW on December 29, 2012, 08:14:03 PM
i like the video quality<.<
Thank you.

I might start uploading in this quality from now on... It's a bit blurry perhaps. But at least it doesn't have lines going through it like my old quality. Plus it's only 20 MB more... Which doesn't take much longer to upload.

Well I guess I could animate them hitting the ground then bouncing up a bit only to be slammed back into the ground...

I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday so I'll probably do it then.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 31, 2012, 07:56:45 AM
Well I guess I could animate them hitting the ground then bouncing up a bit only to be slammed back into the ground...

I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday so I'll probably do it then.
Okay, that sounds like a very good idea. Since that would even give them a reason to not be able to get away from Ridley's landing.

Being slammed to the ground so hard, they bounce up... I like that actually.


With that, the taunts, and victory poses... Ridley should be ready for a release in my opinion.


Quote from: Carnage on January 03, 2013, 03:35:23 PM
Ridley Final Version Released

Captain: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30460

ZSS: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30461
I wish I was told sooner...

Oh well, I'll just get to making a video quickly now.

(And new pictures too while I'm at it.)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 03, 2013, 03:39:41 PM
I wish I was told sooner...

Oh well, I'll just get to making a video quickly now.

(And new pictures too while I'm at it.)

i used 2 videos you made xD the glide one and the vs waluigi one unless you want to make a current one of cf final version vs ZSS version.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 03, 2013, 05:47:34 PM #501 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:05:07 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Carnage on January 03, 2013, 03:44:09 PM
i used 2 videos you made xD the glide one and the vs waluigi one unless you want to make a current one of cf final version vs ZSS version.
That is indeed what I wanted.

People need to see the current move set. Not the unfinished versions from the past...


I'm already uploading a video now. Using both versions... The Falcon one showing off the moves one at a time.

And in the second half, using the Zero Suit Samus one in a fight against Samus.


Edit: And... Done.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

like how you showed and said every move that was preety much what every psa video needs xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 03, 2013, 06:32:39 PM
like how you showed and said every move that was preety much what every psa video needs xD
Thanks.

I figured since this was the final... At least for a good while release, I'd go all out on this video.

whathappends if you change from samus to zss will you change to ridley

Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 03, 2013, 06:57:36 PM
whathappends if you change from samus to zss will you change to ridley
Actually... Yes...

I was hoping Carnage would make a PSA file to go with Samus, to disable all transforming for her...


But what happens when you transform is, Ridley gets stuck in a T-Stance... Until he's hit by something. Then the fight continues on.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 03, 2013, 07:06:24 PM
Actually... Yes...

I was hoping Carnage would make a PSA file to go with Samus, to disable all transforming for her...


But what happens when you transform is, Ridley gets stuck in a T-Stance... Until he's hit by something. Then the fight continues on.

y ijust did that i know that dark samus psa has it so that you dont transform so illl just copy that over samus

This is so...epic! Finally there is a replacement for ZSS. This is a milestone in all of brawl hacking! I'm..getting all teary...what can I say, I'm an emotional guy X3 Really good work on this, and to even get the idea of porting over ZSS is just so terrific!
And, I haven't really played Metroid games, though I watched some, I still really enjoy the PSA and will continue doing so :D
You Never Know!

yes default samus psa changes to ridley lol i also use crony DS psa so it doesnt transform :P  all thats needed to make samus not trasform into ridley is to delete the code terminate instance in samus psa wich should be on its final  subactions or the armor release subactions.

Quote from: zutox on January 03, 2013, 07:27:25 PM
This is so...epic! Finally there is a replacement for ZSS. This is a milestone in all of brawl hacking! I'm..getting all teary...what can I say, I'm an emotional guy X3 Really good work on this, and to even get the idea of porting over ZSS is just so terrific!
And, I haven't really played Metroid games, though I watched some, I still really enjoy the PSA and will continue doing so :D
thats what i was going for since i dont use zss at all and there is no psas over her.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Charizard would be better ( I voted for other specify )
Brawl friend code: 1333-3472-6731. If you want to add me PM me so I know to add you back, thanks! (it would be helpful to include brawl friend code in the message).